[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trouble with Moonies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Mass wedding.jpg (40KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Mass wedding.jpg
40KB, 615x409px
So I need help guys. There is a club at my college that is based on a "church" called the unification church or some shit. Long story short they are a cult and they want me to read their book. I had already started reading before I learned that it was a cult church because even though I'm not religious I wanted to be kind to them. When I found out I said I would need to stop reading for awhile because of the controversy surrounding the church. Tomorrow I am scheduled to meet with one of the advisors of the club and I'm too much of a pussy to call them a cult up front anymore. Any attempt that I've had with one of the members to try to make them understand how I've feel has been unfruitful and I have no fucking clue what's going to happen tomorrow. Any advice?

TL;DR: How do I refuse a cults teachings but still be friends with people inside it.
>>
>>17806758
wow you really slurped down that marxist cock, didn't you?

>muh cult
>cult cult cult
If you really thought they were bad you'd have no problems telling them you're not interested. You'd also have no problems cutting these apparently insane cultists from your life
>>
>>17806758
Just don't go.

Why does it matter? When they call you, tell them you don't want to be a part of it.

>But my friends

If they were your friends, it would be of no consequence not participating in the cult and continuing to be friends with them.

Likely they just want to recruit you and that's why they're acting like your friend.

Kind of like a fraternity
>>
>>17807710
What does Marxism have to do with anything?
>>
>>17807741
>at college, a known marxist indoctrination center
>attacking some weird korean church not based on his own experience, but because of internet memes

OP is basically subhuman filth.
>>
Just say "hey I don't really believe what I'm reading and don't want to partake anymore but we can still be friends"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.