[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I even respond to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: experiment.png (268KB, 995x1498px) Image search: [Google]
experiment.png
268KB, 995x1498px
This is the first time I've engaged this type of person in the wild. I'm Red, and I know this is a losing fight, and I'm not sure why I care. I posted the mildest response I could come up with. But this is a bunch of rich white girls from the suburbs who constantly post about being oppressed by the patriarchy. They're "feminists" talking about using 2 Chainz as their mantra. Green replied with "experiment" in quotes. This should be like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't care about burning bridges here. What's my reply?
>>
Nothing, just close the page and stop wasting your time. It's not worth your time.
>>
>>17806568
Just say you are doing your own experiment with women and post results (you can probably lie because it doesn't really matter).

Then when they try to call you on it say "I think you don't actually respect that this is a thing, and it happens a lot"
>>
>>17806568
Tell em to put on more weight and men will move out of the way 9/10 times.
They dont stop because they arent the ones who are going to fall over by walking into something bigger than ones self.
Or bring up how their experiment is completely anecdotal and worthless.
Or just any random insult.

Its a losing battle because regardless of what you do or say, your wrong and she is right.
Stop using Facebook alltogether is the best advice i can give.
Its a retard echochamber.
>>
>>17806568
Ask what they're control group is. It can't be an experiment without a control group.

But mostly >>17806579
>>
>>17806594
If you really care enough, then just do this.
>>
>>17806568
> bunch of rich white girls from the suburbs who constantly post about being oppressed by the patriarchy
So? Just because they are rich white women doesn't mean the patriarchy doesn't affect them, just not as bad as poor non white women. Just like a poor white man profiting less from white privilege than a rich white man.

The suggestion to repeat the experiment with women was a good idea; the problem was that you choose to ignore the issue from the start instead of wanting to find out the truth.
>>
>>17806608
Lel
>>
>>17806568
It isn't an experiment, it's cherry picking. These idiots aren't proving anything past, "some men won't move out of the way." Don't even get me started on the fact that they don't even consider why that may be (e.g. they're distracted, unaware, rude, etc.) They don't really care. Their whole argument is that "we live in muh patriarchy, therefore men won't move (the implication being that they won't because they view women as second-class citizens because of MUH PATRIARCHY).

Anyway, in order for them to even remotely try to prove their point (which they can't, because of variables mentioned above), they would have to do this to BOTH men and women, to prove it's a GENDER issue. They'd have to present percentages of men vs women moving out of the way. But, again, even that doesn't prove anything past "some people don't move" without knowing motivations.

Not to mention they didn't even mention how many men DIDN'T walk into them. Because, of course, that wouldn't support their asinine argument.
>>
>>17806568
Kill it with fire
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.