[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cant figure it out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-09-26-19-10-35.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-26-19-10-35.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I feel like i did something wrong. My ex gf left me for someone else. We had a relationship for years prior. She said she wanted to remain friends and so did I. She contstantly treats me like im less than human, like i did something unforgivable. I try to ask her why, and she tiptoes around it. I ask one of her best friends why and she says it just maybe her way to cope with it but never responded after that. I feel like total shit all the time. I feel so alone, destroyed, and confused. Its been months now and she couldnt be any happier with him and i cant even talk to another girl because it just feels wrong.
>>
If you asked and she did not tell you a shit then just move on. Focus on yourself, do exercise, focus on sleep and diet. Delete her from facebook and your life and you should be fine.
>>
She is probably projecting her insensitive decision making onto you. (ie she probably knows deep down that she is a shitty person so she treats you like shit to cope)

why are you still friends with this person??
>>
>>17806534
I was with her for 5 years, we started losing touch after 4 until she sai we had a problem because of it. So i did everything i could to make it work but it came out that she cheated on me with another guy. I gave everything for her and made a promise to get her away from her abusive father and kept it by getting an apartment and moving in together. I just wish it wasnt all for nothing.
>>
>>17806556
Sounds like she doesn't appreciate what you've done for her. Which is unfortunate.

I wouldn't say it's "for nothing". You've most likely learned some valuable lessons here about how to make future relationships work. It might be hard to see that now.

From what I've seen here you probably just need time to move on. Trying to figure out why she is acting this way will probably only make things worse. Either not knowing will drive you crazy or when you find out the real reason it could be even more crushing for you. My advice is to accept that you may never have an answer and try to move forward with your life and focus on things that are important to you that don't involve romance.
>>
She only said you can be friends to not hurt your feelings even more than she already had. She didn't mean for you to keep asking about what you did wrong. Leave her alone and get on with your life. You'll find someone when you let her go.
>>
>>17806530

Blah. The only reason she (and all women that do this bullshit honestly) is because it helps her make herself feel better.

Women are great actors, and love playing the role as the victim or the person to justify their actions.

Just move on, OP. You are far better off.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.