[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I kill him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1479821943933.jpg (60KB, 1253x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479821943933.jpg
60KB, 1253x960px
Theres this guy, we used to be best friends.

When I met him 2 years ago, he was a catholic vegan, then he became an atheist communist and then a feminist anarchist. I have been conservative all along, I continue to be and I quickly realised that he is very unpredictable in his beliefs and constantly switches between morals.

He is also a rich staight white cis het man.

From his obsession with anarchist mentality and his love for social causes he quickly became a Social Justice Warrior and then proceeded to identify as non-binary, pansexual and what not, this tore our friendship apart, mostly when I told him I believed anything related to transgenders was merely a mental health issue.

He couldn't take it, as he had convinced himself he was now supposedly part of the lgbt community. He stopped talking to me and started turning people against me and ruined my birthday and reputation.

Though around 4 months later, the depths of his mental instability started showing and started gaining my friends back, although it doesn't stop him from acting like a lunatic as he keeps convincing people of how much of an asshole I am. He keeps fucking shit up in my social life. He also recently started identifying as a transwoman.

I want to kill him, I want to strangle and gut him for his lying manipulative ass. I think I'm venting more than asking for advice but hey, feel free to ask questions.

Should I/how should I kill him.

Pic unrelated
>>
go shitpost on /pol/ where you belong, I'm sure they'll have ideas
>>
>>17806415
The point of it wasn't really political, I don't mind tans people, the big problem is that I know this guy and he's lying he just really needs to feel like a victim all the time and get some attention and he found the fucking goldmine when he discovered trans people, he's literally using the whole thing to manipulate people into getting what he wants
>>
>>17806405
>the depths of his mental instability started showing
>he keeps convincing people of how much of an asshole I am.
>I want to kill him, I want to strangle and gut him

Sounds like you're the one needing mental help, bruv.
>>
>>17806424
Go see a Shrink. You have more problems then him.
>>
>>17806415
>only /pol/ is against SJWs
huh...

Also, OP, under the assumption that killing him is hyperbole, get a lawyer and send him a cease and desist for defamation.
>>
OP, learn some tact.
These kinds of people, you're not supposed to disagree with them. Just endure them until being around them is no longer necessary, and then cut contact. You sound like you're still in high school, so, just a few more years and you'll be done with him.
It's not your responsibility to help or change for the better these sorts of people, especially if attempting to do so might result in them lashing out at you.
>>17806415
The type of person OP is describing is very commonly hated than you think, weather its shown in public or not.
It's 2016 after all, trump won, didn't he?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.