[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love her, and she hates me, she is shy and so am I, I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
I love her, and she hates me, she is shy and so am I, I thought that I thought she was the one because I hadn't had other sexual experiences but now I have been with other women and I still can't stop thinking about her. How do I get close to her again? we were friends, not best friends but friends, and things have gone bad since I told her how i felt and the relationship got akward, now we don't speak nor see each other. I want to fix this and don't know how, I miss her and I care about her and want to be a part of her life at least as a friend.
>>
>>17806277
I can't offer you any advice, but that was poetic.
>>
>>17806277

been there done that. Sounds a lot like something I went through. I was going to say go and meet other women but then I saw that you've already done that. It's better then nothing though. I know that there are girls from years ago who are far better then anyone I've met since, and I still care about them, but all the pain is gone. It just becomes a part of the past eventually.

I'd also say that the reason why it didn't work with this girl is that the two of you are too alike., there wasn't enough chemistry, and you made it awkward by telling her about your feelings. Even if you're both 100% right for each other apart from those things, she's still not going to see that herself.
>>
>>17807004
thank you
>>
>>17807004
Not OP, but... is the chemistry part true?

All my life I have been searching for someone who coul understand me, accwpt me as I am,with all my pros and cons. I had the belief that to do so, said partner would need to be akin to me: reserved, calm, not social, you know the drill by now.

Well. Due to that, I avoided getting in relationships with girls that I had nothing in common with. Ten years later and I only ever had one girlfriend.

Should I cave in, then? Theres a coworker of mine who I spend the entire day with, since she sits nect to me in the office. And while there have been romantical moments betweens us (including lots of physical contact and teasing), I purposely dont want anything to do with her, since she doesnt has the same interests as me (in fact, I think she doesnt has any interests at all).

Should I go for her, lads?
>>
>>17807239
You know what, screw that girl.

I wasjust talking to her and, while Im not explaining the context, she didnt know who Buzz Lightyear was. Thats like, a big red flag.
>>
>>17807239
OP, I talk from experience when say it's not a good idea to wait for the special someone because you might wait half your life letting other people (that could eventually make you happy) pass by. Enjoy the present, I ignored couple crushs girls had on me mainly because they were friends of the girl I liked and I was afraid of ruinning any little chances I had with her, now I regret that. Don't be closed, give yourself the chance to discover new relationships, because if it doesn't work and you are shy like me it will give you experience that will make easier to bond with someone special in the future.
>>
>>17806277
>I want to fix this and don't know how, I miss her and I care about her and want to be a part of her life at least as a friend.
>at least as a friend
No you dont
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.