[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to quit my stable good paying job that is filled with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
I want to quit my stable good paying job that is filled with ghetto people to get a job at a lower paying job but that has non ghetto people and that are also asian because i dont have nowhere to socialize outside of work and i want to get an asian gf.What do you guys think is doing that a good idea?
>>
sounds stupid as hell and you sound stupid also
>>
>>17806262

I think you fit in with the retarded people at your job more than you think you do.
>>
>>17806276
Why are you calling me stupid? i just asked a question
>>
>>17806321

Because you asked a stupid question and sounded stupid while doing it.
>>
>>17806324 why, cause i want an asian gf?
>>
depends. can you live off of the lower paid job comfortably indefinitely? would it have enough excess funds to take hypothetical asian girls out on dates?

if so, its okay. if you cant support yourself iwth the job, then how would it be a good idea?
>>
I hate how white losers think they can just get an Asian girlfriend. Unless you're in medical school you have less chance than literally any other race. Contrary to anime Asian chicks HATE nerds.
>>
>>17806418

Speak for yourself I'm a nerd and I fucked an Asian chick once.
>>
>>17806418
contrary to anime, asian girls are shit and white women are superior
>>
It honestly depends on the pay cut. How much is it going to hurt your lifestyle? If not a major lifestyle change then go for it.
>>
>>17806418
I have never ever seen an asian girl with a non-asian or non-white
>>
>>17806418
Nigga, what? Dating as a whitey is/was always easy mode. Even if you only got a McJob while guys from other ethnicities got degrees, on the average you have the advantage.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 268x268px
>>17806470
Flattering yourself too much there, whitey. Traditional Asians care a lot about social standing and stability if not more than the average woman.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.