[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already know there isn't any hope for me left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Blonde_-_Frank_Ocean.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Blonde_-_Frank_Ocean.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
I am going to kill myself tonight I think
I'm a trans girl who is starting to learn the hard way of how impossible it is to find someone who will love me and I wish I didn't cae about romance or relationships or male approval but since my brain is just like a straight cis girl's brain I crave male approval and affection that I know is completely unrealistic for me even though I pass pretty well and am confident in my looks but my whole life I have either ended up being rejected or in abusive relationships and I can't take it anymore I quit
>>
>>17806140
>I'm a trans girl
Well go ahead and contribute to the statistic then.

I'm fairly sure someone told you it was a bad idea, but you wouldn't listen, right?
>>
>>17806140
Okay, stop.
You're being really dramatic.

First, realize that yes, while you are a part of a niche romantic market, this can only translate that there are people who think similarly to you, possibly feeling just as alone. There is someone out there for you, and while finding them may be harder in your situation, you can definitely do just that.
You are on the internet.
You do realize the infinite possibility for networking here, right? Get your head on in a healthier way, so you will be primed to carry on with a great relationship. No one will love you if you make them deal with your insecurities when you yourself won't. Then, branch out. I promise you there will be a catch of a lifetime out there for you, if you are truly dedicated to finding & loving them.

Just stop acting like the world's ending and get serious about your own behavioral patterns. You can be loved, OP. Believe it first.
Go for it second.
>>
>>17806140
Listen bud

You aren't hopeless. And love does exist. It may sound sappy, but true love exists out there for everyone, somewhere. You have to go through a lot of shit to find it, but it'll come - and it usually comes when you aren't looking.

Please don't kill yourself. You prevent yourself from ever knowing the happiness of getting married, raising a child, reading a good book, whatever. All that happiness is gone not just from you, but from everyone who ever loved you.

Youll hurt all of those people in ways you never knew could exist. And it doesn't even end there. That shit'll effect people you never even knew existed, somehow. A friend of a friend of your friend, a random person reading the obituary, whoever.

Suicide does not end pain, at all. It amplifies it a million times, and then projects itself on countless others.

And, like I said, love is out there for you somewhere. But the only way to have it is to keep living, even when it all seems shitty.

Do yourself a favor and see a therapist. If you're in college your campus probably has a free resident therapist. I see ours every now and again, there's no shame in it. You'd be surprised what you can overcome if you just let someone help.

You're loved, OP. The only way out is through, and love's on the other side waiting.
>>
Blood Orange - Cupid Deluxe
>>
People need to stop trying to talk people out of suicide. Hurrr keep living your horrible worthless life that you never asked for and wont get better hurrr suffer for x more years then die "normally" like the rest of us fucking brainless sheep

Anyway sorry OP, I wonder if trans people would be happier in liberal utopias like California, idk but look into it if you aren't dead yet
>>
>>17806140
>my brain is just like a straight cis girl's brain I crave male approval and affection that I know is completely unrealistic for me

If it is any consolation, cis girls aren't loved neither. Men just want to fuck.

Also, transexualism is a mental illness. you should not have transitioned. You should have sought psychological help instead.
>>
>>17806140
Cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>17806406
>Also, transexualism is a mental illness. you should not have transitioned. You should have sought psychological help instead.
Oh, piss off. How many fucking times do I have to tell you people, "therapy isn't effective in treating gender dysphoria"? Because it's not. No, neither are antipsychotics.

I don't give a shit what your philosophy is on trans people deep down, whether they're women trapped in men's bodies and so on or whether they're delusional and mentally ill, but at the very least you can make the minimum effort to not post shit that's factually incorrect.

While we're on the subject, there's fuck-all evidence showing that transitioning makes the trans suicide rate go up.
>>
Send dick pics
>>
>>17806677

Do you ever consider the possibility that society is overly progressive and has managed to convince the public conscious of what you just posted

And in reality you could have felt better and more comfortable in your own gender had you put the time and effort in

And that you just made a mistake? I mean I dont blame you, nobody likes remember where they fucked up. And trans have a pretty big mistake they cant really come back from
>>
Where are you OP? Not up for dating a 4channer?
>>
>>17806717
I'm not the OP and I'm not trans, I just know what I'm talking about, because unlike you I like to know what I'm talking about before I open my mouth.

There's ample research showing that therapy can't cure gender dysphoria, and you can't medicate it away, either. Whatever causes it, it's something too deep to eradicate with those methods. You can't "cure" homosexuality with therapy either. Shocking, I know. Maybe someday we'll find a way to cure it, and research into that is still being conducted, but we're not there right now. We're nowhere close.

For future reference, since you brought it up, you should know that gender dysphoria is already in the DSM-5, so saying "it's a mental illness" is nothing new. It's not shockingly anti-PC, you're not a rebel, it's certainly nothing insightful, it's just that there's nothing useful to do with that information.

But of course you'll reject that, since nothing will convince you that gender dysphoria can't just be therapy'd away, despite the fact you have no evidence that it can be and that after trying that for half a century there's never been a single success (of someone who was legitimately trans, not people experiencing dysphoria due to other actually-treatable conditions, e.g. schizophrenia, which gender dysphoria is somewhat correlated with but not caused by).
>>
Why not find a ftm tranny. Or do you have double standards?
>>
>>17806736

>Therapy cant cure gender dysphoria
>Cant medicate it away

Well I mean sure, pretty hard to eradicate something that doesnt exist.

And if you cant get rid of it with therapy or medication, why is surgery, hormone treatment and dressing up like someone of the opposite sex so effective at helping?

Isnt that technically just another form of medication and therapy?

Im just of the opinion that people have problems. And cope with them in different ways. And people like having scape goats for their problems.

Some people pick "MY PARENTS WERE MEAN TO ME"
Others pick "I JUST WAS BORN IN THE WRONG TIME/TO A FAMILY TOO POOR/I WAS NEVER GIVEN THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITIES"

Other people blame the fact that they have no friends, or have an addictive personality, or that they're just "Inherently bad"

Everyone needs an excuse so their ego can cope

And some people just like to think they're born into the wrong gender, and all of their problems and issues will magically vanish if they can act out a fantasy.
>>
>>17806140
Life is much, much more than fucking relationships. Give dating a break and focus on improving your life, not all this pulling an hero shit.

>>17806146
Yeah, because people choose to feel uncomfortable with the sex they were born into, like people choose to be faggots. Oh wait.
>>
>>17806754

You always have a choice

Im straight but I could choose to go fuck guys up the ass if I wanted to.
But I don't because I choose not to

>b-but im not comfortable being what 99% of the rest of the world is

Tough it up, life's not about being comfortable. You can be comfortable when you're asleep or dead.

Everything else is about the struggle
>>
>>17806140
I wont tell you to not do it anon, it is your moral choice do with your life as you will, but there are cis males like me who would love to date a cute transgirl and try to give you affection you crave and treat you like the cute girl you are. We do exist, and love exists like >>17806194 said you will find it, dont wear your heart on your sleeve and keep yourself reserved till they prove that they mean what they say to you and NEVER take someones abuse.
>>
>>17806763
You can choose to fuck them but you can't choose to WANT to fuck them. Now imagine a life where you're either forced to fuck guys in the ass or stay single for ever as a hetero guy ... and it'd be still no way as bad as trannies got it.

>life's not about being comfortable
So one should just accept it instead of improving it and trying to be content? That's a damn dangerous mindstate, nigga.
>>
>>17806752
>Well I mean sure, pretty hard to eradicate something that doesnt exist.
All right. So we've shifted from "gender dysphoria is a mental illness" to "gender dysphoria does not exist, it's literally made up."

So which is it? It can't be both.

Christ, arguing with you people is like trying to measure something in a funhouse mirror. Thing of it is, you probably don't even realize you're being evasive and inconsistent -- you're firmly convinced you're just delivering tough love in the name of science, logic, and reason.
>>
>>17806406
Mental illness is a fucking meaningless term.
>>
>>17806818
motherfucker everything is meaningless, you, me, this universe. This whole part of the galaxy could just disappear and the universe wouldn't even notice.
>>
>>17806823
Well then OP should be out getting as much dick as humanly possible in what brief time we have before the sun explodes.
>>
>>17806823
My boss would notice and be pissed. We'd have wasted the better part of two centuries feeding your gov't secret tech.
>>
>>17806140
>talk of suicide
Oh boy here we go
>I'm trans
Aaaaaand yep and there it is. Chalk another one up to another statistic. I'm seriously starting to believe it's LITERALLY impossible for any tranny to be happy with themselves. For fucks sake just go see someone to talk it over before chopping up your body. Come on.
>>
>>17806140
at least wait until the new Childish Gambino album drops on Friday.
you HAVE to listen to that shit, it's going to be fucking incredible.
>>
>>17806875
>hyping new stuff before actually listening to it
>>
>>17806778

provide a citation of that oh so ample evidence of your or you're just as full of shit as he is.
And if you cant even take the time to support your own bullshit with more than your opinions, quit wasting your time preaching because it convinces nobody.
>>
>>17806918
the two songs he released are amazing, much better than anything on frank ocean's Blonde.

and gambino already played the entire album at his concert in september, so we all know what the album is going to sound like (spoiler: it's good)
>>
>>17806140
Sorry, but everyone feels like this and experiences this no matter their gender or sexual orientation. Please don't make it seem like you're a victim. Do you see how many straight white males are suffering on this board daily for years? What you are experiencing is nothing special and has nothing to do with supposed privilege or lack of privilege etc. Many people suffer from rejection, from abusive relationships etc. Society has taught you that you suffer because of your differences, but that's bull. Everyone suffers. I'm sorry you feel bad and suicidal, but your problems are just normal problems, not because of society or society's view of trans.
>>
sure smells like a walking stereotype in here.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.