[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if your standards are too high and/or you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1375845439677.jpg (278KB, 960x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1375845439677.jpg
278KB, 960x1118px
How do you know if your standards are too high and/or you're aiming out of your league?
>>
You don't. Because its not about what you want. Its about who you are. There are no "leagues". Go to church. Be a good person. Work hard. Play hard. If you find yourself alone, be ok with that. If you find yourself with others, be ok with that. Be confident in who you are. Have a little faith.
>>
>>17806032

if you are consistently single despite your attempts.
>>
>>17806032
Standards in others/life in general reflects your standards of yourself.
Your standards are too high when you scorn anything less than 'perfection', and are constantly straining yourself to do and be perfectly. Your standards are too high when you find you can't relax despite knowing that you want to & should. Your standards are too high when you are rejecting groups, society, and the universe at large in broad, self-assured strokes. Your standards are too high when you can't appreciate life happening all around & inside of you.

If you can relate to any of this, you need to loosen up. You don't always need to be taking perfect steps, so long as you are in fact moving. By the same note, you cannot hold the perceived shortcomings of others against them.
You need to accept all that truly IS first, before you can really make headway in attaining what you want there to be. And as you do this, you will find that what you want shifts to be far more forgiving of, appreciative towards, and happy with aspects of life that in the past you'd told yourself you simply couldn't or wouldn't tolerate.

P.s.
OP pic is a beauty. Fine tastes indeed. Balance ideals with reality for maximum profit. <3
>>
If you have to ask the question you probably have some idea of the answer.

May bee ask out 9s rather than 10s op.
>>
>>17806032

>How do you know if your standards are too high and/or you're aiming out of your league?

The fact that you actually think any of the emotionally stunted manboys here might have an answer to this question tells me your standards are probably too high.
>>
>>17806281
I don't know man, you really think this guy >>17806064 isn't doling out some reasonable wisdom? I like this anon's contributions too >>17806122

>>17806072
>>17806257
I don't really think I go for the hottest girls. I don't go for girls I'm not attracted to but most of the girls I'm into, my friends don't think are that hot, so there's that. Not that I really care what they think (at least not anymore)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.