[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a pussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 6.gif (5KB, 347x102px) Image search: [Google]
6.gif
5KB, 347x102px
How do I stop being a pussy? Are there any non-pussy activities to take part in that will help me?
>>
>>17806028
One thing that helped me get braver was thai boxing. It helps to know that you have an idea of how to defend yourself in wrong place, wrong time situations.
>>
Why are you a pussy? Most people are so insecure these days that it's impossible not to be a pussy in people's eyes. People will always find a way to think you're a pussy. Best, most non-pussy thing in my mind is to just not give a shit whether or not you're a pussy.
>>
Learn how to be confident in yourself. Try to improve the way you look, do sports, pick up a "manly" hobby like wood carving or something. Make yourself feel more powerful by learning some sort of martial art. Also, don't listen to insults and don't think about being a pussy. It'll only bring you down.
>>
Everyone is a pussy these days. The last line of true men died out in the 1940s
>>
>>17806176
Have you considered that your view of these "men" are a bit skewed considering you weren't alive during this time?
>>
>>17806028
u could start by taking a cold showers
also lift HEAVY weights
>>
>>17806028
lift weights and learn how to fight
>>
Go empty your local watershed with a bucket
>>
Do urbex or urban camping.
like sleep like a homeless 4 a night.
>>
File: hard times..jpg (90KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
hard times..jpg
90KB, 600x549px
Go intoo the woods camp.

do something you normally would not.
>>
>>17806263
cold showers arent really a manly thing desu
they're half a meme and half actually useful, helped clear up my eczema like it was nothing
>>
>>17806769
This is true truth
>>
>>17806028
Being a pussy is about the mindstate, not the activities you do.

>>17806769
Yeah, remember how glorious human civilization was for the last thousands of years? Let's bring back slavery, ban curing of diseases and get rid of the Interwebz. Also let's lynch anybody disagreeing with that!
>>
Take up a hobby that could potentially kill you like riding motorbikes. The fear of hurting yourself starts to disipate after a while and you begin taking risks you usually wouldn't do.

t. rider who broke 14 bones pushing the limits
>>
I was a borderline "pussy" at highschool.

I stopped this behaviour by taking up interests such as martial arts and other outdoor activities.
I stopped hanging out with stoners and the "woe is me" crowd and I told my needy family members that "if I'm so common" don't expect me to visit regularly.

Just don't put up with other peoples shit op.
>>
>>17806782
sign me right the fuck up
>>
>>17806187
Spotted the SJW. Just because we didn't witness these men, it doesn't mean we cannot study them. They were objectively more masculine.

Why the fuck did you put "men" in quotations? Are you one of those "gender is a social construct" lunatics?
>>
File: 1479498103813.jpg (33KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
1479498103813.jpg
33KB, 454x454px
man up bitch.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.