[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1432519910680.jpg (16KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1432519910680.jpg
16KB, 240x210px
I'm a skinny nerd/druggie

I'm quitting drugs cuz probation soon, I want to hit the gym every day and get /fit/

but i grew up in a small town, and my dad was a body builder. He is very well known in this area and very popular. Literally everyone I know told me since I was a little kid "one day you're gonna be completely jacked like youre dad"

and since I was a little kid, I never wanted to work out or get fit, because I thought it was just a lame self fulfilling prophecy, and I wanted to live my own life and be independent.

I could also make some quick $$$ and get jacked at home in secret and not tell anyone, but I dont have the room for a $1000 home gym in my apartment. I could make it, but it would be more of a nuisance than anything, and we have a family gym membership.

What do?
>>
>>17805654
I got to 180lbs and about 15% bodyfat using just a barbell, dumbell, bench, and weights. There's no excuse not to be /fit/. Also. Check out /fit/.

It's 80% diet. 20% lifting.
>>
So the way I see it I can't really go out to the club on probation, because I'm bound to do drugs/ eventually run into the cops walking home. So i can spend probation in 1 of 2 ways. Either at the gym every day whipping my ass into shape, or doing what i've been doing for the past 12 years. Sitting in front of my computer, on 4chan, eating doritos and drinking coke, playing diablo and cod and magic the gathering and shit.
>>
>>17805659
Did you do that from home or the gym? and how much did it cost you to buy that shit?

How were you eating? i don't eat healthy at all but I eat alot of chicken already
>>
>>17805659
>>17805654
Seconding the first post

You need to put 80% of your focus on buying good foods at the grocery store and making good meals that hit your macros.

Think about it, when you start out you're gonna be working out max 4 days in about 1hr sessions. That's nothing in terms of time commitment. Most of the commitment it takes to gain muscle is in the kitchen.

Just look up some meal plans, resolve to eat well, and don't delay in using that family gym membership
>>
>>17805667
I don't know where to start

I can't cook for shit and I generally just eat junk food

I started following /r/eatcheapandhealthy and /r/mealprepsunday recently, I feel like I could easily make the shit people make on here and eat it all week and it'd be alot healthier than my current lifestyle
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.