[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/

This is going to be a bit long.

I talked about this a little while ago about potentially dating my chinese teacher.

Well...

>go out for class
>make it clear we will have one more one to one lesson
>she is 100% fine
>lesson goes well
>class over
>talking to her about family, culture, stories
>suggest maybe meeting over holidays
>she says maybe we could meet without classes
>since she is travelling we say we can go for a meal together before she goes home for a month

Went better than I could have imagined but there is a few problems.

My infatuation is gone. I still like her but I realize during our chats, while she listens and enjoys, I am doing most of the talking.

Second she seems to not have many hobbies and me being nerdy, have games and vidya. Its tough, to find a common link beside mutual interest of chinese culture.

Third and the biggest: I fear she is lonely.

She is quite happy at the thought of meeting up and while im happy things have gone smooth, I dont like the thought of a relationship being founded partially on one parties loneliness.

Between lack of mutual interests and difficulty getting her to open up im not sure how to proceed.

Any advice?
>>
>>17805469

wait til she goes away for a month. if she is legit chiense she may not have realized that you were asking her on a date so much as being a nice student. she may just see it as puppy love even.

either way, just act like you're only friends, and she will respond in kind.
>>
get some pussy if you can
>>
>>17805474
She is quite chinese yes. Family values, hard working and sensible. Maybe so, I am as of now barring getting through her public face leaning towards a friendship.

She actually gave a torrent of suggestions meeting outside of one to one lessons and I would like to spend one good day with her before she leaves (sorry anon).

When you say she is Chinese, do you have experience in sociakising or dating girls?

Also how would you suggest, culturally, I try to get her to open up?

Saving face is huge I know, I am partially like that by not splurging or rantibg on games. But until I can open her up (and myself) im not sure things can go much further beyond family talk and such.

Any other advice potentially you can offer?
>>
>>17805484
I dont work like that but thanks. If we get closer and things lead there, alright. But till then I want to work on building a connection of some form and opening up.
>>
I've date only 2 girls, both asain. Neither were super fob but had fob parents/family. I bought them to my type of places (mexican since I am one). Movies are good cause Asians love marvel or just a odd flim that they may not be use to.
>>
>>17805573
Not a bad idea. Her English is 90% but still has trouble at times but I will have to check.
>>
Any more advice anons?
>>
>>17805573
>be mexican
>date 2 asians

Nigguh how? Every asian jumps to some white dick. Or the other way around, my Korean friend is always being hit on by white women.
>>
Asian women are trash.
Age terribly and least likely to stay loyal.

Don't do it.
>>
>>17805897
Id rather take it by a case by case basis and I am certain the former is not true on average.

Also i guess i can give more info in the hopes of more advice.

I like games and anime with the usual nerdy stuff. Not only am I finding it hard to get her to open up, I am worried trying to introduce my interests in games to her.

Without common ground in interests its hard to go from there.

Anyone who has dated a more traditional chinese or asian women advice how to get them to open up?
>>
>>17805485
Not quite the same, but I had an incredibly japanese girlfriend once. English was still in infant stages, but besides that I'm sure we didn't have much in common, lifestyle speaking anyways. Still that draw was there, so I just rode on that. Didn't carw about opening her up, because that would come in time, naturally. We would go places and I would simply not talk to her unless something interesting and easy to convey came to mind; I didn't worry about conversation.
Naturally we did grow apart, but the point is, there is only so much you can get from a person by talking. Shut up once in a while, just go Be with them. If youre enjoying yourself with her, theres good odds she's be enjoying herself too.
People put too much weight on talking because they're not sure how to just silently appreciate company, especially in public.

Tl;dr shut the fuggup. Just Do shit. You don't have to talk.
>>
>>17805720
I look pretty pale(white like), I'm 6 ft 2 in and use to be athletic
>>
>>17805469
What race are you op?
>>
>>17806166
Ethnically Chinese but nationality I am western European, was adopted.
>>
Last bump
>>
>>17806815
Cuck
>>
>>17805469
You're overthinking this. You don't even know if she's wanting a relationship or if she thinks you're legit just friends.

Go on your not-date and see how it goes. If it ends in awkward silence than you gave it your best

if it ends with her spread eagle in your dorm room then it went good.

Do your date and work from there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.