[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother hates me and I can't get over it. She just recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1447186819080-2.jpg (71KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
1447186819080-2.jpg
71KB, 1000x675px
My mother hates me and I can't get over it.
She just recently backstabbed me really hard, something I can't get out of my mind and it could actually ruin my whole life.

What should I do? How can I forget about it?
>>
>>17805358
Well, elaborate. How did she backstab you?
>>
>>17805358

Distance yourself. Give yourself the time and space to heal. Take the time to think about the situation and your general relationship with your mother. Is it good, is it healthy, is it worth saving? Don't make hasty decision in anger, but if you deem it best for yourself and your future, cutting a parent out of your life is acceptable if she's causing more harm than good in your life.
>>
>>17805362
She made my father press charges against me for stealing his money.
The accusation is false of course, she is using me for money that she used fraudulently.
Many times she did lie about me.
But I don't judge her on that, I know I've done some bad things to her myself.
I just did never think she could care this less about me.

>>17805366
It's my mother, of course it's worth saving.
To be honest I don't think it's possible though, she has her mind set about me, she doesn't even acknowledge me anymore and won't talk either.

It's not even about acceptable or not, I'm seriously so depressed about it, to think my mother hates me this much...
>>
>>17805402
Fuck that bitch, you don't need her. Regardless of what you've done to her in the past, lying to your father so that he presses charges against his son for something you didn't do, WILL fuck your life up. The fact that she's ok with fucking her child over like that shows how horrible of a person she actually is. Be a better parent then her OP; that is the ultimate insult
>>
>>17805451
I know all this.
I'm trying to hang on her.

It's just like I said above, I can't get over it and I don't know what to do.

It's not easy to live all those years and realize that your mother never cared about you or doesn't care anymore.
The worst is to simply admit that she just doesn't care about how I do nor will she ever miss me.
>>
>>17805522I
I'm not* trying
>>
>>17805522
I know that feel bro I stopped talking to my parents after my mother stole all my money she went into my bank account I was young and stupid so had a joint account with the family so they could get money if they needed. She stole everything down to the last cent and then changed the locks on the door and tried to pretend it wasn't her meanwhile the bank has her fucking signature from the withdrawal. Some people just worth having in your life but I definitely hurts when it's close family like this
>>
>>17805358
You shouldn't lit yourself on fire to keep someone warm. Cut contacts, mother or otherwise. She is poison to you and your father.
>>
>>17805591
How do you get over it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.