[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving ass-crack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 71LthIsgMOL._SL1500_.jpg (154KB, 1500x1455px) Image search: [Google]
71LthIsgMOL._SL1500_.jpg
154KB, 1500x1455px
How do I proceed in shaving my ass crack without clipping me a new anus? Also, how do I collect the fallen hair?

Share your butt shaving techniques gents (and m'ladies too if it applies)
>>
>shaving your ass
>>
>>17805256
Either you do not know the struggle of wiping your shit stains with a crack full of hair or you simply don't care.
I just want to shave the crack, the rest can fuck off I don't care. It's a practical thing.
>>
I've always used a disposable razor and had zero issues.
>>
>>17805254
Laser hair removal. Only practical way
>>
>>17805258
Your ass will stick together and sweat without hair. That's what it's for, to cut down on the friction
>>
I just bought me a new hair clipper which will serve this only purpose for its entire life. I'm all set and equipped, just want to know about how to proceed.
>>
>>17805272
Yeah but I won't need 1/3 of a toilet paper roll to wipe.
>>
>>17805272
>Sweaty ass
or
>Dingleberries that are unknown/have to pull out
>>
>>17805258
>>17805275
>>17805277
Just spread your cheeks when you shit, you absolute fucking heathen.
>>
>>17805286
The hair is all around the asshole you fucking idiot, even if they are spread, it's still gonna get caught.
>>
>>17805286
>>17805287
Couldn't have said it better. Thanks senpai.

Y'all people underestimate my hairiness level. Why the fuck is it a problem for you that I shave my ass crack in the first place lmao
>>
>>17805291
Shaved once. Never did it again. It's not worth it anon. The hair is there for a reason. The feeling of having a sweaty ass for the next few days was annoying as hell. A properly cleaned hairy asshole > an easily cleaned sweaty asshole.

If cleanliness is important to you, which it should be, just use baby wipes or a bidet. Or wet some toilet paper a little then wipe with that. Fresh and clean.
>>
>>17805254
I recommend a guard. Gradually lower as wanted/needed.
>>
my ex shaved his ass.

he used an electric razor. what he did was sit down in the tub, put his legs up, and have a mirrror under the faucet. he went to town, and was good to go.

most of my ex's used nair to clearn their ass. they often complained about how it burnt, but they never bothered to switch to regular shaving as it was pretty convenient.

others used regular traditional razors. they are 'more dangerous' cuz unlike electric they can cut you, but its becuase they are designed for a CLOSE shave. my ex who used electric generally had prickly hair leftover which hurt like a fucker when id F him in the A on a saturday.

all in all you can also try the following
>fiber pills

makes your poop come out in solid blasts leaving little to no mess

>wet wipes

much easier way to clean your anus imo.

>clenching your anus shut

a lot of the time, your anus will still have a big piece of poop RIGHT at your hole. its too sticky for you to poop out, and everytime you wipe, you are just wiping a layer of shit off of it. the best thing you can do is clench your anus shut when wiping, as this iwll allow you to just clean the part on the outside only. keep clenching and the poop will stay inside as you relax, becuase your anus isnt 'pushed out' like when ur pooping.

alternatively, the aforementioned wet wipes can clean this by you wrapping it around one finger, sticking it just barely up your ass and spinning your finger a bit. this will clean it all close to the edge.

>chew your food better

are you the kind of guy who eats fast? doesnt chew your food enough and as a result, has to drink more water with your meal than most people? cant go three bites without your oasophagus feeling clogged?

chances are that becuase you didnt chew the food enough, not all of its being digested, makingi t reallystick on its way out.

and finally

>anal douche

with a little lotion this isn't even painful, and imo feels REALLY clean when you're done. once every two days you can do this.
>>
>>17805468

final advice

>wet your ass before pooping

this is a weird trick i learned. if you have wet wipes or even just wet some toilet paper, and rub it across your ass BEFORE pooping, it lubricates it. so when you poop, its not just sticking to something dry, it has a hard time sticking. so when you wipe with toilet paper you get it all in like 2 or 3 wipes.

sincerely,
Someone with a hairy ass.
>>
>>17805254
There's no safe way to shave your ass, unless you do it professionally.
>>
>>17805277
If you're pulling out dingleberries, then you're not wiping thoroughly.
>>
>>17805254
when I wipe I use the toilet paper to pull out my hair by force. It hurts but I feel cleaner for the next time I shit
>>
Just buy nair, and feel the burn.

That, or shave with a manual razor. I have never cut myself, people saying they cut themselves are just dumb and careless.

Shaving the butthole hairs is the best. You feel extra clean, and your ass is 1000x cleaner and fresher smelling after taking a fat shit.
>>
>>17805468
>a lot of the time, your anus will still have a big piece of poop RIGHT at your hole. its too sticky for you to poop out, and everytime you wipe, you are just wiping a layer of shit off of it. the best thing you can do is clench your anus shut when wiping, as this iwll allow you to just clean the part on the outside only. keep clenching and the poop will stay inside as you relax, becuase your anus isnt 'pushed out' like when ur pooping.
This is also a great way to get hemorrhoids. I have strong Kegel muscles, so I thought they would help with clearing out the "stuck" poop by squeezing repeatedly. Well now I have hemorrhoids, and pooping is sometimes a painful experience (wiping almost always is) almost always involves blood, and I have to use a cream on and in my asshole when it is aggravated. My gastro says there's nothing to be concerned with. The next step is a colonoscopy, and I'm too young for that, barring more serious symptoms.

Don't clench your anus shut! If you still feel dirty, hop in the shower. (I know this is not always feasible.)

Chances are that becuase you didnt chew the food enough, not all of its being digested, makingi t reallystick on its way out.
Citation needed

>This whole thread
How the fuck do animals poop so cleanly and us humans can't?
>>
You'll have a sweaty ass and really fucked up sounding farts until the hair grows back
>>
I think ass shaving is a necessity too, It's just good hygiene. The way I do it is using a plain disposable razor while in the shower. I'll lift up my leg, bend over, and shave all around my asshole is outward motions (from the assholes out to the cheeks)
>>
Wet wipes. They will change your fucking life.
>>
>>17805254
>in shower
>take razor
>hold cheek back with one hand
>razor ass with the other
It takes practice, and you'll probly get mad ingrown hairs at first. I'd buy a loofa for your ass so you can scrub it and get rid of all those hairs. Don't try and get it too close, otherwise same problem. After you've been doing it for a while like I have, you can start using soap to get extra close. I pretty much never get an ingrown hair, and my asscrack is nice and fresh. I mostly do it now cuz my girl loves to lick my ass, but I started cuz I didn't like how it made wiping a chore
>>
just use flex seal
>>
>>17805254
Regular Mach 3 razor. I live dangerously.
>>
>>17805254
Can't you just laser that shit off?
>>
Get a body hair shaver, they're designed to minimize the likelyhood of causing any damage. Then just squat in a dry shower and go to town with every angle you can reach and let the hair fall to the floor. Vacuum or just let it go down the drain.

You can cut yourself with those kinds of razors but it's very difficult. When I was shaving above my shaft, I wound up getting a bite from mine. It wasn't pleasant, but it healed quick enough.
Beware. Your farts stink more when you have a shaved ass. It's a mystery why.
>>
>>17805958
>How the fuck do animals poop so cleanly and us humans can't?
Cats lick their assholes after pooping and shit gets stuck in horses tail and that's the first examples that came to my mind, so no, they don't.
>>
just hit it with a 2 or 3. no need to worry about cutting, plenty of hair gone, wont need to shave, enough hair left to lube you and prevent chaffing.
>>
File: scratchy.png (7KB, 290x423px) Image search: [Google]
scratchy.png
7KB, 290x423px
>>17805254
Grasp the hairs one by one
>>
Get your friends to do it. Mine were very willing and VERY thorough.
>>
Do you think I can go up to a girl I know as a friend and ask her to shave my ass hairs? It's kind of hard to reach back there
>>
I'm not really an expert on the subject, but I'd always thought it would be a better idea to wax and pull the hair straight out rather than shorten it and create sharp ends on the follicles.

I don't think shaving would every be comfortable. As others have said, the hair is there for a reason. Secondly, shaving in an of itself causes irritation, so the skin in that area will already be inflamed from the procedure which is only going to exacerbate the fact that there is now a greater surface area for your skin to rub together leading to not fun times.

I would say either rip the hair out, or leave it alone. Shaving is just... too involved.
>>
>>17806013
>but I started cuz I didn't like how it made wiping a chore
So it made wiping easier?
>>
>>17805258
>>17805254
Like fucking peanut butter from a shag carpet.

>>17805263
This man is correct. Get a decent disposable and go light. I usually go outward from my asshole and follow the cheeks out a few times. When I first started, I'd go for a face smooth shave. As I kept going, I realized you can do about a 70-80% job and it halves the time and effort. I would suggest getting some Johnson's baby powder and using that if you do have a lot of ass sweat following. I only ever had that problem during mid summer while working outdoors, and I know damn well most of these people saying their ass sweats profusely if they shave it probably don't work at all, much less intensive labor outside, so they probably just have sweaty asses naturally.
>>
>>17805263
This doesn't apply to everyone.

I've been doing this for quite a while and had zero issues as well. On the other hand, my friend always ends up having a killer irritation that lasted about a week every time he did it.
>>
>>17805468
Thank you so much.
>>
File: nwf.png (264KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nwf.png
264KB, 500x500px
>>17805958
>Hop in the shower

Nah m8 just wet a little bit of TP, like some drops on a well folded thick piece, or use a wet wipe

You don't start up a whole shower to clean your butt
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.