[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I improve my humor sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How do I improve my humor sense?
>>
If you're asking for the sake of fitting in then just don't laugh at anything too morbid or stupid on public.
>>
>>17804591
Nah I'm asking because I'm too ugly and I figured out the only way to deal with this is act confident and be humorous because I have seen people do this.
>>
Find people as ugly as you :)
Really , you don't need to try that much fit with other people, you need to Find better people that fits with you and work in be with them
>>
>>17804571
Download famous stand up comedy specials. You need to figure out the right tones, looking at irony, and delivery of jokes. Delivery is almost everything
>>
>>17804651
I upvote
It worked for me in the 8th grade
Got me my first make out sesh cuz I cracked a sex joke during a bill nye vid
>>
>>17804697
This nigga gets it. Get as audio and make it your music playlist.

Learn from the best people who successfully made money from being funny. I, on the other hand, should do this as well, shieeeet
>>
>>17804713
But what are some good comedians?
>>
>tfw you have a good sense of humour but you actually prefer to be serious

this is how I imagine a lot of typecast actors feel every day
>>
>>17804819
Just listen to everyone on a Spotify or Pandora channel or something and then when there's a guy that makes you laugh a lot check what his best standup is and go from there

That way it's still kinda "your" sense of humor instead of me telling you to listen to George carlin and bill hicks
>>
>>17804571
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17804819
i listen to comedian podcasts also. not a stand up act but usually just them rambling or having conversations and still being funny

i like bill burr and joe rogan, also i listen to opie and anthony reruns alot so i get jim norton and patrice oneal who is especially fucking hilarious
>>
I was told to laugh even if its not funny cause smiling makes you happy or at least seem so.
>>
>>17804571
Practicing is the only option. Crack jokes you think are funny, even if they are dumb / unfunny. Eventually, you'll learn what diferent group people makes them laugh.

I been told im funny while im not even trying to be funny. Im just sarcastic and quote a lot from The simpsons / Southpark and other cartoons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.