[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's an orbiter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mikami episode 2.png (157KB, 287x316px) Image search: [Google]
mikami episode 2.png
157KB, 287x316px
You guys keep saying "don't be an orbiter". But what exactly IS an orbiter? How do I know if I'm one and what's so bad about being one?
Is it just a r9k buzzword?
>>
>>17804536
Basically a guy who acts like a fake gay best friend or a dog, spamming a girl with compliments, always agreeing with her ... while being hetero and thinking that this will lead to her being interested in you.

For obvious reasons, it's pretty bad. Don't be an orbiter, bruv.
>>
>>17804536
its a pathetic guy that keeps hanging out with a girl that does not want to have sex with him while he wants to have sex with her

by doing this and still seeing her he is being a desperate orbiter because he should just move on
>>
>>17804562
So it's better to not be friends with someone you want to have sex with?
There's this girl I know, I got rejected by her once but we still hang out because she's fun as a friend. This doesn't stop me from looking for other girls (I don't have oneitis for her). Does this make me an orbiter?
>>
>>17804566
>So it's better to not be friends with someone you want to have sex with?

if you have any sense of self respect and common knowledge and intelligence
>>
>>17804566
>>17804569

also you will treat her differently because you want to have sex with her and she not with you

man and women cant be friends unless she is really fucking ugly or you are literally swimming in pussy yourself, literally that is
>>
>>17804572
Okay but I don't agree.
>>
>>17804566
It's okay to want banging your hot friends. It's pathetic to be friends with them because you want to bang them.

If you don't expect that she changes her mind and simply remain friends because she's a fun friend, it's all cool.

>>17804572
>man and women cant be friends
Kek.
>>
>>17804574
no? how many times do you give her money, rides, or any other special treatment you dont give your male friends?
>>
>>17804585
Never, actually.
>>
>>17804587
ok well idk
>>
>>17804583
This. If wanting to have sex with someone is the REASON you're friends with them, then you're a total fuccboi. But it's possible want to, but not try to, in which case friendship is ok.
>>
An orbiter is basically a doormat. You are a girl's friend, waiting to fulfil her every wish/request, yet she only acknowledges your existence when she needs something from you.
This is typically used to refer to the kind of "friendships" where the guy is really looking for a girlfriend but settling for being her "friend", and the girl is really looking for a servant.
>>
Paying attention to female in hope for intercourse, while she is not interested. Although she lets you around to feel better about herself and boost her confidence with as many orbiters as she can.

You see those gazzilions of guys giving likes under her shitty selfies and complimenting her every photo? Those are orbiters.
>>
File: raptor.jpg (8KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
raptor.jpg
8KB, 310x163px
Am I an orbiter if I'm hanging out with a girl just for sole companionship when she might actually think I'm secretly interested in her?
>>
>>17805104
No. It's only if your own motives are thirsty.
>>
>>17804557

I know a lot of guys that get laid this way.

>>17804536

I think orbiter is a buzzword, however I've found myself on that end of things.

Basically what seperates an orbiter from someone who isn't an orbiter is whether they're willing to pull the trigger or not.

The times I became an orbiter without realizing it in the moment were because I was talking to a girl, but due to certain restraints I never let her know I wanted to date or have sex.

The problem is some guys can never pull the trigger. They talk and talk and talk to a girl, but they never actually let them know they're interested.

So, in short, to avoid being an orbiter, just let your intentions be known.
>>
>>17805118
>I know a lot of guys that get laid this way.

Well, the difference is that orbiters don't.
>>
>>17805140
If some people do that and get laid, and oribers do too but don't get laid, what are orbiters doing wrong?
>>
>>17805156
They are failing by not looking attractive enough and aiming above their league. Basically most of betaffagot nu-males.
>>
>>17805174

Did you not read what >>17805118 said.

>The problem is some guys can never pull the trigger. They talk and talk and talk to a girl, but they never actually let them know they're interested.

>So, in short, to avoid being an orbiter, just let your intentions be known.
>>
>>17805191
Some guys let their intentions be known, the girl rejects them but they can still be orbiters or actually become orbiters after that.
>>
>>17805191
Nope, you can still articulate your intentions and keep orbiting her while she maintains status quo because
>"tee-hee~" silly guys, don't hit on me ;).
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.