[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep habits & lack of sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (660KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
660KB, 600x539px
I'm at the end of my rope here with fatigue. It's extremely hard for me to fall asleep, and hard to stay asleep. The slightest noise wakes me up. Sometimes I wake up because I need to pee, I'm hungry, or if the raccoon comes back at 3am to eat suet, scratching on the glass and wood of my room. That's super annoying.

So I just can't stay asleep. I'm looking into earplugs or earmuffs that are both comfortable to sleep on my side with. Just anything please I need help
>>
>>17804348
Try alcohol before bed
>>
get a little drunk and stop feeding wild animals
>>
>>17804370
>>17804371
That's my mom's bird suet feeder. I have no business feeding birds. It's just that the suet feeder is right against my room. But she doesn't bring it in at night

As for alcohol, what kind of alcohol is sufficient? Beer, wine...?
>>
>>17804384
Any alcohol... If it gets you drunk, it'll work. Get a nice buzz and hit the hay my man
>>
>>17804348
Your sleep and well being is not important than the bird feeder. Speak to her about it and if you and her are on the same page she will either move it out get rid of it.
>>
Back on topic, I was wondering if anyone could give me sleeping earplug reccomendations, or just something to block the majority of sounds out durin sleep. Side & stomach sleeper here.

Everything else I can manage
>>
>>17804384
Just take a benadryl or any allergy pill with DPH.
>>
1) Consider investing in a good mattress. This is how I solved my insomnia. Look up good methods of how to shop for mattresses, i.e. asking the dealer for the next "step down" in terms of quality for a cheaper price with very little difference.

2) Learn self hypnosis. It's pretty much just teaching you to relax your body.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.