[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skipping School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6434.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6434.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Recently just been skipping school and pretending im ill mostly because I cant be fucked and because I dont really see the point in the majority of the work I do. Its not a bullying problem or anything like that but I wanted advice on if i should continue chilling at home and missing school and if this will have any long term effects besides a drop in grades?
>>
Go to school and just fuck around, it is better than what you're doing.

People who don't graduate high school/whatever it's called in your country the normal way create a lot of bureaucratic/social/etc. problems for themselves if they are trying to go down conventional paths in life.
>>
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
Yeah last year of school dude I am 18
>>
>>17804255
Drop out
School isn't for everyone
You can start again in community college if you change your mind later
But don't sit around doing fuck all
Work on starting a business whatever that may be
Develop a skill
Video editing (always in demand)
Get into fitness (there will always be fat people wanting help losing weight) etc
You're young, you have time to find your passion
Don't let anyone tell you that school is the only path to success, those are fucking lames who didn't have the balls to think for themselves
Most of my friends who graduated high school are working some little 9-5 office jobs with an expression that says the passion and fire inside has died
As long as you're not leeching off anybody financially, do what you want
>>
>>17804279
holy shit youre stupid. last year? at least attend so they give you your piece of paper in the end. you seriously cant handle putting in minimum effort for another year so you at least keep your life options open?

lay off the weed you idiot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480211544291.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480211544291.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
If its last year then quit being stupid and go, there was no poimt to anything you did before this if you dont go for what like 6 more months

Pic sort of related i guess
>>
>>17804301
Point*
>>
>>17804279
>Last year
Just suck it up and go to school dude
>>
Meh. I didn't go to the last year of school, but I live in Aus, so it's not as important as I imagine it is where you live?

But anyway, I turned out fine. It depends on how smart you are. If you're intelligent enough you're not really going to miss out on anything, but like I said, depending on the education system where you live, you might need to be present to receive college admittance and stuff?
>>
>>17804255
school is useless, drop out, stop stitting on your ass and find a job you genuinely enjoy.
>>
>>17804255
Who cares? School is a massive waste of your time and energy. The shit you learn there will be erased from your mind because you will never apply it to anything ever again. Unless you aim to to be some top student with a stipendiary just don't bother with it and do the least amount of work possible in order to graduate or better yet drop out of that shit.

t. a guy who could have just left school 3 years earlier and still got the job he wanted all along.
>>
>>17804255
>any long term effects?
You're denieing yourself education effectively making yourself stupid. So you tell me.
>>
What amazes me is that it's actually somewhat common for kids to drop out of college during their final year too. Like you put in ALL that effort and ALLLLLL that money, then you're just like "lol nah don't feel like it"
????????????
>>
>>17804279
Are you actually retarded? If you are, sign up for special ed, they'll just pass you without putting any effort.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.