[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being homeless might be the best option for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/

I've had enough of being the black sheep in my family, being the big disappointment in the family, being the literal human piece of shit. 19 and unemployed, 35 jobs applied and not one single reply from any of them, wasted money on some stupid diploma and now government wants their money back from me. I can't even afford my own bus ticket, mum has chronic anxiety and dad seems really disappointed of me to the point where he refer me as "that guy" for about a year straight.

I just want to get away from this family, not out of spite or hate, but I just had enough for being the biggest piece of shit that my family has ever known, I sometimes ponder and think to myself that if I leave the house things will get better for them. I don't mind living alone, as long as its my life that I'm destroying and not everyone else that I love and care about. I lost respect and value towards myself.
>>
>>17804088
Have you ever been homeless?

Is not fun OP.

If you can't get a job with whatever degree you have, see if you can get some financial aid and go for another.

I'm doing electrical engineering, and from what I've read it's well payed, and will have a lot of openings later on.

If you don't want school, join a branch of the military

Navy, marines, army, airforce, whatever.
>>
Go be homeless then. Concrete camping has a way of encouraging one of 2 things, depending on the person
>eating the pile of self served shit that comes with homelessness in your kind of case and letting it fuel you to turn life around
Or
>giving all the way up and settling into a weak and parasitic life

Spend just 1 month living on the streets and see where it puts your values, I promise it will be the longest month of your life. You need to get motivated, and nothing motivates better than a cold hard plate of reality.
>>
Try being an alcoholic buddy, works wonders for me since I dropped law school, my ex gf left me for a richer guy, being unemployed and failed 4 applications due to my introverted nature that I get anxious when interviewed.

Now I got a father who constantly berates my mother because of his jealousy of her having admirers. So I just masturbate all day and play video games. Living with my parents when I'm already 22 fucking years old.

Fucking shit m8. Anyway refer to the post above me, just go out in the streets to motivate you. Tomorrow I'll try that and go to a national park by myself and just go where the road will take me.
>>
>>17804088
Yeah I'd dip if I were you. Sometimes you get delt a shit hand and everyone you know are spiritual parasites. Just born in the wrong place, ya know?

If your not a piece of shit being homeless will sort you out. If your not fat I'd join the army, its the historic way of getting the fuck out of town. Things don't "get better" thats a bad way to look at it. You work hard, you build the life you want. You make the good things happen to you. Alot of times that involves giving the metaphorical axe to any relationships that are tying you down.
>>
What >>17804095 said, take advantage of the fact you have a shelter under you and keep applying, once you become homeless, it'll be ten times harder to get back on your feet and it's harsh sitting out in the street especially during the summer and wintrr
>>
>>17804319
Oh and also there will be lots of people who'll take advantage of you or get you hooked on something
>>
>>17804088
Woha buddy you are taking this all wrong, being a neet is the best
>No lines at the movies, tickets 50% off on Mondays
>No lines anywhere in fact, no people overcrowding every place you go
>No reason to wake up early
>You get to cook all your meals so you can save plenty of money there and you can eat better
>More free time that you ever dreamed of
>Nome of that Sunday anciety
>>
>35 job applications
that's nothing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.