[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl A or Girl B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 188x268px
Girl A:
Current girlfriend. Pretty. Smart. Funny. Have a house together. Have a dog. Good sex life. No complaints

Girl B:
First love, slightly more attractive, funny, pretty, we've had a thing for each other since were very young. If there's such thing as a soulmate it's her.

So do I stay where I'm at and just forget girl B (which is almost impossible for me) or so I leave my current life behind to go risk it with girl B?
>>
>no complaints

Do you actually love her? Or did you love her and are just stagnating? This is the language you use for someone you 'settle' for.

Why weren't you ever with girl B?

You should leave girl A anyway because having another woman in your heart who you call soulmate is something like betrayal
>>
if you need to choose its always someone you havent met yet because you love none of these chicks
but whatever
>>
I have a long past with girl B.

The reason why I am with A is because be was engaged and I got tired of waiting around and I wasn't going to ruin an engagement
>>
Don't get me wrong this definitely isn't the worst situation to be with. But I agree calling her a "soulmate" does make girl A seem obsolete

B is the riskier choice. I would be giving up a lot for her
>>
I could find girl A in a month, wont lie, maybe 2 months but I'd.
but if you think B's your soul mate just go for it.
I left my country, my friends, my now ex gf, my university and I went for B when I had a choice, it was super risky, I almost sliped over but now im happiest man. if you get B you'll be happy too. go for it.
>>
B pretty much told me that we would be good to go as soon as I'm single and live closer to her. I'm at the point where I'm willing to sacrifice all I have now just to try with B...and even if it doesn't work in the long run I'd be content knowing that I tried
>>
Stick with A you fucking asshole, you don't know how much you've got until you lose it
>>
Stay with A imo, risk won't pay off. Been there, should've stay with A
>>
Girl B asked if I believed in fate once. True story. Maybe I shouldn't test it...
I'm stuck between "what happens, happens" and "fuck this shit I'm out"
>>
>>17804014
Sounds like you're caught up in a fantasy over girl B, which isn't fair on your gf but
Maybe it's a sign you and your gf need to work on your relationship then if that fails it's time for someone else.
>>
Agreed ^

It's hard to explain the whole situation with girl B though. I've tried to distance her over the years but can't seem to keep her off my mind. Worst part is I've lied to Girl A about how I feel towards girl B so many times that if I even mentioned this to girl A it would be over
>>
B
the situation's not fair for A anyway
>>
>>17804014
If you love her go girl B, don't fuck up your future.
>>
>>17804463
This
>>
>>17804014
>

Why do you not have a house, dog, sex life with Girl B?

Did she decide she was going to spend her early 20s in the big city trying to make it as an actress/dancer etc... or were her parents in the military and she had to move away?
>>
Lol no she was engaged at one point and I decided to leave her alone because we were both getting too comfortable and I didn't want to be a home wrecker (she said if I told her how I felt back then she would have called it off) I told myself the marriage wouldn't last and sure enough it didn't. I started dating girl A for shits and giggles and it ended up getting serious
>>
>>17804612
So who's home are you going to wreck now, you selfish piece of shit.
>>
...Right in the feels man...
>>
File: 1478175745030.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478175745030.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
>>17804014
>>17804132
>>17804137
>>17804166
>>17804428
>>17804455
>>17804612
Nigga you need to use POST QUOTING for fuck's sake. This isn't an IM chatroom
>>
>>17805061
What this anon said, learn how the website works before posting, you retard. Do people think "lurk more" is just a silly meme?

Also, stick with A.
>>
>>17804014
You don't deserve A
>>
>>17804014

If you don't have any complaints about living with girl A, then she is pretty much your cup of tea, nay?
If it is so, then why even consider leaving?
However, if you truly believe, that girl B is all you ever wanted and girl A will never be able to provide you with the same feelings, then go for it ofc
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.