[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexually Attracted to being Sued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

I get off on the idea of a business finding some way to make me pay them. For example, I've emailed businesses claiming to have defamed them, used there intellectual property without permission, and the like in hopes that they will pursue me. I'm apologetic, give them my personal info, and offer to pay their legal expenses. So far, no one has paid any attention to my emails.

I kind of want it to happen so that I learn my lesson by being screwed over. Kind of a hit rock bottom approach. How do I make myself a doormat for a business? Without actually doing anything wrong, how do I get them to sue or bill me for birthing in return?
>>
File: 1478818251153s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1478818251153s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
what t h e fuck
>>
>>17803956
Never mind
>>
File: 1394947593583.png (283KB, 645x591px) Image search: [Google]
1394947593583.png
283KB, 645x591px
>>17803922
How? Do you plan on jerking off to their email reply or some shit?
>>
>>17803966
Yes, and when making payments, apologizing, etc
>>
the most obscure fetish, very rad my man
>>
>>17803972
We'll, it doesn't work so I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>17803922
Pay my rent
>>
>>17803986
That's the idea. I fob just want to pay someone's rent, though. I'd prefer to be penalized formally.
>>
>>17803922
I've been on this website for 8 years and I thought I'd seen it all. Fucking lol. Just out of curiosity, do you have any bdsm- related fetishes? Might explain where this comes from
>>
>>17803922
To all the people acting surprised, financial domination is a common fettish. No idea what the appeal is myself, but plenty of guys are in to it.

OP - google "findom". You might have to search around a bit to find the specific thing you're after, but it's not impossible by any means.
>>
>>17803922
how about actually committing a crime?

they probably know its bullshit and you're just a weirdo

also you're a weirdo
>>
>>17804581
The reason I wouldn't want to commit a crime is I would want it to be unfair. No actual problem for them, I just want to be an opportunity for them.
>>
Well, I guess that's about it. Thanks for entertaining my weirdness.
>>
If you don't Paypal me 5000 USD immediately I will take legal action.
>>
>>17805255
Good try. What's attractive about it is making myself vulnerable and the company in question taking advantage of it.
>>
OP is basically BUSINESS KUCK
>>
How do we call it?

CROPKEK?
>>
>>17805262
That's exactly it. It's just hard to pull off. It's like being attracted to being run over, if you just lay down in the road, people stop and ask what you're doing.
>>
>>17803922
OP I'm suing you for using my picture without permission
>>
Are you getting aroused while reading Kafka?
Can you get off to it? Maybe you should try.

Just curious.
>>
>>17805285
What should I read? Which of his novels?
>>
Once again 4chan brings out a rare laugh out of me. Fuck
>>
>>17805290
"The Trial" and "The Castle"
>>
>>17805293
Ok, I can give them a try. I think it gets a little to heady reading lit and I'm looking for other things than would get me off but who knows.
>>
This is a last call. If anyone has any ideas of how I could make myself vulnerable to a business, please speak up.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
7KB, 196x257px
>>17805347
Wait, man, I'm trying.
>>
>>17805347
I know, click on one of these "you won a lottery" or "you are a 10000th viewer" banners or answer some scam spam mail that scammers send around.
>>
>>17805352
Holy crap. I never thought of that.
>>
>>17803922

Include me in the screencap, bitte. :)
>>
>>17805347
just pirate movies very openly till your ISP send you several DMCA notices
>>
File: who jews who.jpg (353KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
who jews who.jpg
353KB, 616x693px
>>
>>17803922
Is this some sort of advanced form of cuckoldry?
>>
>>17803922
OP, what you don't seem to realize is that companies are taking advantage of you every day. Whether it's the cell phone company billing you for shit they call service fees or paying convenience fees for using an ATM. If you want a company to fuck you over, why not open a bank account and overdraft the shit out of it?
>>
>>17805931
I think it's more that I want to be "punished" even though I haven't actually done anything wrong. Kind of a "you fucked up, now we're going to make you pay," thing.
>>
>>17805907
Sort of. It's hot for me to get used by someone when they think I'm stupid. The fact of looking stupid because I shouldn't admit to defamation and then put it in writing with my full name, address, number and such. Looking stupid and preparing myself to get worked over is hot - especially when someone decides to follow through.
>>
>>17805726
In the screen cap of what?
>>
It looks like I'm getting some advice on /biz/. Thanks all.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.