[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT How to die and make it look like an accident.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Sucking on helium.jpg (13KB, 440x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sucking on helium.jpg
13KB, 440x360px
Hey guys.
I want to commit suicide.
This is not out of impulse or anything of the sort.
It is a reasoned, rational decision.
I have decided that life just isn't worth living.
But I don't want to look like I committed suicide.
So I have a question.
How do I make my death not look like suicide.
Bonus points if I can make it look like sickness.
>>
Look dude. No you don't want to die. Chances are things in life are unfavorable for you. Me too! And sometimes we have more problems than we have resources to solve them. Sometimes those resources are time, energy, or motivation. It's ok though. A lot of us hit that point.

I don't think you should and I'm not going to try and stop you. If you want to, you can get sick. You can stop eating. You can get some crazy disease I will not mention. But realize that you're probably searching for relief...which is a feeling that you are required to be alive to feel.
>>
>>17803911

herei s what you do

>spend a predetermined amount of time going on rooftops
>you go up there most nights, to watch the sunset
>you bring snacks with ya frequently, and always take pics
>you post these pics on social media or send them to friends or family
>dont bull shit about how you dont have anywhere to post this, just make an account and add some people oyu know even if you arent that close to them
>then after about two weeks of htis you go to the tallest building
>you bring a hamburger from your favorite restaurant with you
>you eat a little less than half of it
>you take your cell phone out and move to the edge with the camera app open
>you then fall to your death

looks like an accident.
>>
>I want to kill myself
>rational decision

Yeah, no, you're not foolin anyone but yourself on that one.
Look, this is 4chan. Most of us have probably or do dwell on the idea of suicide for some time, so you can trust that we, from many different walks of life, can understand what you must be & have been going through to be so hopeless and fatalistic. But suicide is not the answer, no matter what. Even if you were to be sent away and locked in a box for 20 years, killing yourself is in no way a proper solution. Even if your failures have guraterey dishonurudu your famiry, seppuku will fix nothing.

Please, tell us why you think suicide is your only, rational choice.
>>
>>17803999
Since you won't respond to my post i'll go on a bit of a limb and decide that it's because I didn't give you what you wanted, so you opt out.
You're running away, and you must make that kind of decision often to want to run away even from your own life.
Because running is easier than making changes. Running asks nothing of you except fear and hopelessness. Staying asks that you face the truth and learn to strengthen enough to carry it.
I used to run away a lot too, from a lot of things. But on some level I always knew it was out of fear. Fear of situations. Fear of inadequacy. Fear of fear. Eventually, you get so low that these truths behind your motives spill out before you because you get to the point where it truly feels like nothing matters. At that point, you either realize that you werent put on this earth without whats necessary to make it through and succeed in life, or you pity yourself and cop out of the accountability for your own damn life.
It's time you started standing the fuck up, OP. It's time you learned to walk for yourself. Find faith in Life. I don't care if that faith takes the shape of God, the Universe, Chaos, or Existence itself. You need to get down to the fundamental values level and really fix your shit. After that, you will be amazed how you can make your own life.
But you've got to stop running away. You've got to stop saying No to it all. You've got to stop saying I-can't.
You've got to stop crying for yourself.
And you've got to seek out the lessons, places, people and things that help you to this end.
This is it, OP. This is your Life.
Nothing matters more.
Since you are fortunate enough to have ever gotten to be here and still be here, I dare you to face the music. And I dare you to fucking Dance.
>>
>>17803976
Sounds nice. Thanks.

>>17804126
I want out because there is nothing more in store for me.
I've busted my education and at this point there's not much I can do to salvage it.
Opportunities are not given to people of my race in my country so there's no way I'm going to make it out as someone great.
I'm fated to live a life working at a mundane job at this subpar company and will be laid off when someone with better qualifications comes along or the company falls into bankruptcy.
This will go on for another 40 or so years until I hit retirement age and then I will go into retirement alone and old.
Then I will pass away.
This is not the life I want.
But I cannot move away because I'm not rich enough to financially consider the option.
If this is what it means to stay alive, I don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>17804126
Thank you.
>>
>>17804235

I get this.

I can't stand the thought of having to work some shitty job for the rest of my life. That alone makes me want to kill myself. Day in and day out doing fuck all because you can't live without money, and you can't have money without a job. There are only 24 hours in a day. A third of that is spent at some job, a third of that is spent sleeping, and the other third is shared between getting ready for work, travelling to and from work, and if you're really lucky, you'll have energy to do something to make you forget about the job for awhile before you have to get ready for bed so you're not tired at your job tomorrow.

I can't even take joy in little victories. Everything is just hollow.
>>
>>17804296
Find something you enjoy and pursue that as a career
>>
>>17804311

>Find something you enjoy and pursue that as a career

I have never understood that line. I can't even comprehend that trend of thought.

What if I don't enjoy anything?
>>
>>17804235
No one with half a brain is satisfied living the business grunt life.
But your problem is that you are convinced there are no other options because you didn't finish school.
You have a brain; it's up to you to apply it tp your life. So the usual routes to modern comforts elude you, okay. Are you willing to carve your own path?
You don't need money to move away, you could leave with only the clothes on your back in an adventure of self discovery and value seeking. Whatever country you start from, however dangerous may be, it's a far more promising choice than simply sitting down and dying like a QUITTER.
Many have felt like quitting when things didnt go as theyd expected or hoped. But many still have not quit, and through their choice to go on, have found fortune and paradise they never could have dreamed of before.
You act as though you missed out on the better tier of modern life, but I think you simply havent even looked at the others. Its time for you to consider new possibilities.
Leave your home, become a traveler, become a monk, become a bard, become a wilderness survivalist, become a farmer, join a remote dojo and become a martial arts master.. May sound ridiculous but there are lives you can live out there just WAITING for you to be brave enough to go and find them. There will be challenge. But there will be so much reward.
Can you seriously sit there, pitying yourself, and honestly tell me that just killing yourself is better than gambling it all to potentially create an amazing life? You're at point zero right now, with all the things you thought you wanted having gone up in smoke. The question now is, do you dare to keep going anew? Maybe you've been wrong all your life until now, and now is the time you can actually wake up and start living for real.
You will never actually know unless you try. You who contend to be so ready to throw yourself away have nothing to lose, yet everything to gain.
Stop waiting. Stop whining.
Go.
>>
>>17805449

Not OP but jeez not everyone is fortunate as you. Even with a decent brain not everyone is even guaranteed a 'satisfactory' life. Some people exist to lose. OP has every right to end his life.
>>
>>17805464
That's a lie people tell themselves to not have to stand up to truth.

The only people who can't attain their own ideals of fortune and satisfaction are the ones who either bought in to a destructive and unrealistic fantasy and gave up when reality came knocking, or the ones who clung to limiting perspectives and beliefs, never having allowed themselves the courage to Go as they truly wanted.

Don't buy into exploitation and deception.
Don't lie to yourself.
Don't reject reality as if everything in the universe is wrong except your own impulse to abandon it.
Your life is in your hands. You hold the power to make something of it; you have the power of free will.

Hone your choices.
>>
>>17805483
Yeah fuck that I don't give a shit. I'm a quitter, deal with it.
>>
>>17805532
Bullshit.
You're on an advice forum.

Listen, changing takes work. And a lot of times we need to get out of the environment and the stagnated mental habits we get into in them. And while we're still in those negative places, change seems impossible, or worthless, or what have you.
But the degrees to which you can turn around your mind and life are incredible. Things can be so different than they are now. You can be so different than you are now. And you can make it happen.
You need to believe it.
You have to.
>>
>>17805665
Can't be bothered
>>
>>17805665

I hope your not some loon who took psych 101 and is now spreading personal beliefs as some dogma.
>>
>>17805689
Probably just some virgin who read a few self-help books.
>>
>>17805689
Poor set of assumptions you've got there. No, I've never touched a psychology book. I'm just someone who loves to help others in ways I can see they need, because I myself have had to overcome terrible mindsets and circumstances that I've watched too many others simply give up unto, as if self help was out of reach or not worth it.
I can understand the negative view of condensed self help seeming as pure rhetoric when one is far enough away from the points for them to seem as merely that, but I encourage you to widen your viewing.
Learn to appreciate anyone taking the time to help others, as I'm sure you know that most people will not actually give a shit about a stranger.

Think farther than the memes.
>>
File: Coldsteel.jpg (163KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
Coldsteel.jpg
163KB, 780x770px
>>17803911
Found a picture of you
>>
>>17805705
See
>>17805761

Your meme-fueled outlook makes your own mind & life as small & seconhand as the things you belittle. And this I say as advice, not shitpost.
Think better.
>>
Bump for the weary
>>
File: Tired Sadfrog.png (111KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Tired Sadfrog.png
111KB, 306x306px
>>17805771
>depression and wishing for death is edgy
I'm sure someone who wants to die cares about what a person on internet thinks.
>>
>>17804126

Well said good sir
>>
>>17803999
>But suicide is not the answer, no matter what. Even if you were to be sent away and locked in a box for 20 years, killing yourself is in no way a proper solution
Good god, I hate this mentality so fucking much. How do people even get to a entitlement level that is this high. Just realize this: Your views, tastes, likings, dislikings, reasons do matter for only ONE person on this earth and that is YOU. What is reasonable, good, bad, useless for me is good, bad, useless for me even if at appears bad, good, usefull for you. Stop this childish 'I think so, therefore you have to think so too!' bullshit.

Suicide in his situation is a rational and reasonable, good decision for him? Fine, his life, his judgement.

Suicide in his situation is a irrational and unreasonable, bad decision for you? Fine, your life, your judgement. Completely negligible for him and his life, however.
>>
>>17806354

Years of 4chan will change a man and the way he perceives the interwebs
>>
>>17806383
Your anger points to the fact that what you're really defending here are your own personal defiances, so I'll keep it simple & within context:
Suicide. Is not. A solution.
Suicide is a denial of solutions.
You can rant up and down about free will across all options, and while yes, anyone may choose anything, there are objectively productive, and objectively destructive decisions. Just because you don't think about or care if others are simply in a state they can rise above before making irreversible decisions with far reaching consequences, doesn't mean your reasoning is somehow morally superior in its careless dettachment.

This is an advice board. Why are you here if not to advise people to make better choices? To play devil's advocate in transparent defense of your own greivances?
>>
First, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Know that the human brain does not always perceive what is real. If you choose not to pursue "help" (I did and I never wanted to kill myself again) then I suggest you become a live organ donor; partial liver, kidney, bone marrow, etc. I think the process will shift your perception. If not, the rest is obvious.
>>
>>17806434
>Why are you here if not to advise people to make better choices?
See, better is completely subjective. To one person breaking up with the gf can be better than keeping her and vice versa. This is a stupid standard and a stupid question for that. I'm here to give advise. Period. Advice that I think would be best from the askers perspective, but surely not from my, the answerers, perspective since this most of the time doesn't matter. Especially not in a case like this. What I think about suicide is negligible. I would never advise OP to do it, nor would I advise him not to do it. I'd advise him to overthink it, to take everything in consideration and decide carefully. That's it, because
>doesn't mean your reasoning is somehow morally superior
I actually don't think my reasoning is morally superior. It just is. It's neither inferior nor is it superior. Therefore I keep it mostly to myself, unless asked for, and don't force my believes down other throats or have this entitled, arrogant thinking of 'I thought of this, therefore it is brilliant and objective and you have to think it too!'.

>Suicide. Is not. A solution.
Suicide. Is. A solution.

Who is right now? What is to think? Nobody and nothing and it surely doesn't matter to OP.
>>
>>17806492
>First, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
I never understood this. What does it matter. Once you're dead you're dead. It's not like the person who committed suicide will regret it.
>>
>>17806502
You can leave your house right now and
1) Murder someone
2) Save a life
Option 1 in this scenario will create a ripple of effects likely including the pain of the family members having lost a loved one, incarceration of yourself, traumatization of any witnesses, and shock to the city in which it happens by way of newspaper story.
Option 2 will create a ripple of effects likely including the utter gratitude of the one saved, deep appreciation of their loved ones, inspiration of any witnesses, and general joy to the city in which it happens by way of newspaper story.

This is cause and effect, objectively. Actions have consequence, and thoughts shape actions.
Some consequences are generally seen as Good, while others are generally seen as Bad. You can argue that it is subjective, and while that's right from a viewpoint of non-aspirational indifference, it won't change how a judge treats you if you did go out and kill someone.

Nor will you actually help anyone by attempting to enter their shoes and just telling them to think about it and do what they want. When people are desperately in need of help, it is because they want an outsider's take on their issues. The fact that I'm even discussing this in this kind of thread is a joke, but I once toyed with these grey-existence concepts before realizing that they are almost pure semantics and do nothing at all for anyone. It's a philosophic dead end at best, and complete denial of one's own misunderstandings and stubbornness at worst. You claim you don't feel your morality (or lack of) is superior, yet in your first post you raged about a strain of logic you refuse to tolerate.
There is Good, and there is its opposite. It is real, it is in your hands, on your skin, and of the mind. Subjectivity in this context is a fruitless debate that makes no true change in the world, because it is removed from the world.
>>
>>17806537
Exactly. Besides, we're all going to die, what's wrong with expediting the process?
>>
>>17806718

Not the same anon, but what if OP doesn't commit suicide? How is that any 'better' than choosing and end.

You don't necessarily know OP's situation either, and in some cases you're in to deep that there is no escape from. Sure, suicide looks like 'running away', but you can't tell me it's a valid option.

I might be more inclined to take you more seriously if you gave us some context behind your 'help'. If not, it almost sounds like a savior complex of sorts.
>>
>>17804235
stop being a fucking pussy and work hard as fuck for your dreams. life is hard, real hard. its gonna knock you down but you have to keep getting back up. fix your problems you fucking retard and don't just run away from them. you have balls and a dick right? BE. A. MAN.
>>
>>17806746
Finding it genuinely hard not to insult you in anger. To entertain your existential query with an example, it is better for me not to lash out on you in disgusted reaction because to do so would be impulsive and unproductive.
The same is true in the case of suicide. It is extremely rare for suicide to be, in objective actuality, a rational decision. It is an emotional response of despair and hopelessness, and choosing to act on such feelings when one Could instead learn how to overcome that impulse and why they feel so inclined in the first place, is a decision that requires furthered maturing as a being.
If you can seriously sit there and act as though acting on such negative emotions is as good an option as choosing to go on and rise above, then I have no words for you.
If you are merely arguing some existential rhetoric regarding the subjectivity of 'better' and 'good,' then I must imagine you are either defending your own stubbornness to create positive change in your mind and life, in complete denial as to the dualistic nature of reality, or simply have never actually faced suicide in real life involving people you love.
You cast suspicion over me with memes, 'messiah complex', as if I could ever know for certain that what I say here is reaching anyone in a meaningful way or that my words will not be twisted by the eyes that read them, as you and that other devil's advocate have done. I can only speak from my experience and subsequent convictions regarding Life at large, hoping that by offering bits of my mind, some people can be encouraged to not think as self destructively as you contend is perfectly existentially valid.
It is a cold and futile argument you play.
The person I am now is not the person I have always been, so I know that with effort and committment, others can change too and come to enjoy life even when they currently stand opposite to that end. If you will not understand this, then I will say no more to such an absolute fool.
>>
>>17806832
Jesus, this is the same as saying, "You're depressed? DON'T BE."

Oh, wow, that did it. You should write a book. Thank you for your insight.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You obviously have no way of relating, because if you did, you'd realize how completely asinine what you just said is.

Since you can't relate, you have no idea how to go about offering any sort of constructive solution.

Spare yourself and everyone else the trouble and just STFU.
>>
>>17803911
u cant really decide that until ur at the end of ur life. unless u know for sure what ur future holds, then you should wait.
>>
>>17806843
>P-PANDER OR JUST SHUT UP

The fact that you miss the forest for the trees is probably a big part in why you are so settled into being an irreversibly precious faggot. That other anon probably voiced how he felt exactly how you need to be spoken to irl; someone needs to snap you out of the bullshit you're clearly very comfortable rolling around in. Wake up.
>>
Life is sort of like the gym...

You've got curl-bros, squat-bros, those machine people, that one crazy immigrant guy who manages to improperly use equipment in ways you could've never imagined...

The point is, when you're sitting on the bench, and you've got 2pl8 on your chest, you don't kill yourself. You lift it. Killing yourself doesn't make the 2pl8 go away, it makes you go away. You don't need to go away, bro. We're all going to make it.
>>
>>17806860
>voiced how he felt exactly how you need to be spoken to

Says who? Says you? Who the FUCK are you?

Oh, right, someone who can't even being to relate. Let's listen to you.

You know, even if there were a valid point within your hamfisted statement, the fact that you can't reach the intended audience makes it as ineffective as if it were complete bullshit pulled out of your ass.

But of course, you CAN'T see that. You don't have the ability to. You lack the perspective, yet try to be insightful. Piss off. You add nothing of worth.
>>
>>17806871
B-but anon he's right desu.
I have been depressed all my natural life(as far as i can remember) and i still am for the most part but im no longer suicidal. I mean seriously whoop de do it took me years and a halfway suicide attempt to get where i am, which is wanting to be alive.
Its all about deciding what you want, taking the necessary steps and patience. Lots and lots of patience. The furthur you are in the hole the longer it takes to crawl out of. I think other anon is calling you a faggot because sometimes people need to be motivated in such a way. Why don't you use that anger he pulled out of you productively and run or something?
>>
>>17806871
Also to add to
>>17806889
There was no fanfare or beautiful epiphany about wanting to live. It kind of just happened. You realize that everything and everyone has been moving on without you and you have to accept it and get back on track. Currently im a few months off of hard drugs. I took so much acid and x that i have hallucinations delusions and paranoia every single day. It isnt pretty but i manage.
>>
>>17806871
Man, when was the last time you were serious with yourself?
>can't reach rhe intended audience
>PANDER TO ME

You are being a total snowflake.
Sure anon, no one can understand you, and anyone that says anything to you is wrong because they JUST AREN'T UNDERSTANDING YOU.

This is why I said what I did in agreement with that other anon except towards you. When (usually younger) people have their heads as obviously wedged up their own ass as far as you in such ostrich defense of ego, what they really need is a pop in the face and a harsh wakeup call. You ofcourse are too defiant to want to hear it anonymously and via text, but seriously man, you need to take a step outside of your head for a second.

When you grow up a bit more, you will be surprised how much other people DO in fact understand what you're doing and how plainly they can see it, to a depth you yourself had failed to understand yourself.

Tl;dr grow up kid. Settle down. Shape up. You've got a lot to learn, but the good news is you're a thinker. This is an advice board, come to understand that we're not out here to get you. The hostility you interpret and react with is of your own attempt at self preservation.
Use your brain in new and challenging ways, and don't be such a fucking inert snowflake, because you're only fooling yourself.
Peace.
>>
>>17806889
Like I said, I'm not saying it isn't a valid point. I'm saying that the way it's delivered doesn't necessarily help. Telling someone who is already unsure of themselves to "man up" is adding fuel to the fire. Some people respond to it positively - most don't. It's a stupid aproach, at best.

There's better ways of handling people when they're down. Offering helping hand vs telling to get back up and stop being a "pussy."
>>
>>17806904
>snowflake

Sure, meme yourself out of this one, why don't you.

I never said you can't understand ME. I've never said a thing about myself. The lack of understand comes from the fact that your approach is more likely to cause more harm than good. Telling someone to "man up," as if that were even a fucking thing (gender stereotypes are definitely good for us), while they're vulnerable and already feel like shit, is a shitty thing to do. It can induce more guilt and feelings of inadequacy. It may "work" for some, but most of the time it just makes things worse.

There are ways to motivate without either PANDERING or being a complete and utter dickhead. Find a middle ground, for fucks sake.

Since your whole argument is built upon the premise of me personalizing it, it falls apart just as quickly as your other bullshit "advice."

tl;dr - You don't have to be an asshole to help motivate someone. Most of the time, that's counterproductive, and just fucking rude.
>>
>>17806910
No one is going to cuddle you into learning how to get real, save for your mom, and seems she might've overdone it anyways being that you actually feel entitled to not just being helped but also being helped exactly as you personally would most prefer.

Whether someone kisses & hugs you before offering the cutest most personalized advice, simply punches you in the face and tells you to man the fuck up, or does anything inbetween in relation to telling you to get your shit together, They. Are. Helping you.
Even if you're being rejected and ignored, there are messages in that treatment that you can take as lessons regarding how you are being from the perspectives of others.
Point is, you need to learn. No one has to help you, but people may do so, in their own way, intentionally or otherwise. What you need to learn to do is to receive it as such.
>>
>>17806925
not his job to pander to pussies and crybabies. Ignoring good advice because it wasnt presented how you wanted it makes you an even bigger retard.
>>
>>17806928
>No one has to help you

This is the ONLY way your whole argument makes any sense. You're right. No one has to help you. Shit, you can tell OP to go fucking kill himself. He doesn't HAVE TO listen. Good job.

The point is, you're trying to help, aren't you? It's like you're excusing shitty advice because, "Well, it's still advice. Take it or leave it. You're not entitled to anything." If you refuse to give advice to the best of your ability, then why bother?

If this is the best of your ability, why be insulted when it's considered less than ideal? So fucking what? What does it matter? You think throwing around memes like "snowflake" is going to make it a better argument? It isn't.
>>
>>17806933
The core of the advice is "don't kill yourself." Which does fuck all. Are you retarded?

"I want to do something really destructive because I'm not in a reasonable state of mind."

"No, don't."

"Oh, okay. I guess I won't, lol."

Anything beyond this exchange is obviously pandering. What the fuck.
>>
>>17806910
Hey buddy hes text on your computer screen. People are 10x harsher in real life. Not because they yell at you or call you on your shit. They're harsher because they just dont care.
Life isnt extravagant. Its boring most of the time. You might have been lied to and told you are amazing or talented or smart. Maybe you're not. Maybe you are. But just for a second fathom where you are right now.
Safe. Secure. Warm water. Fresh laundry. Food. Internet. Have you sat and been grateful for any of what you have? Even just for a moment. Actually truly grateful?
>>
>>17806943
>They're harsher because they just dont care

Yeah man, no shit. No one cares about anyone but themselves and we're all extremely lucky to have anyone care at all. That's why this board is a safe space for people. Anonymity provides a buffer from "real life." No one knows who you are, you don't know who responds. People can be even more vicious in this environment because of the lack of real consequences. Yet, this board exists for a reason. Most of the people on here, are here, because they know the world is harsh and they want to try to help others cope with it, sometimes as they help themselves.

This whole thing about being grateful, why do you ask? You seem to be assuming a lot about me, given that I've said nothing about my personal life. But, I'll go ahead and indulge you - I'm exceedingly grateful for my situation and loving people in my life, and lament the fact that others aren't as luck as me, which is why I try to NOT be an asshole, and actually be a form of support (however superficial) to someone who may not have it as good as I do.

Why do you ask?
>>
>>17806939
>if you really want to give advice, why not do it to the best of your ability regarding the receiver?

That's a fine point and would've been much better to lucidly start with instead of getting auto-buttblasted at the several anons who all basically said the same thing to you.
Will say for the last time because even though you've demonstrated utterly defiant faggotry of teen-exclusive caliber, I like your fire. (You definitely need to adjust focus and refine it though.)

No one has to help you. At all. And most times, people will not intentionally help you. So you need to learn to accept all the help available, especially that which by intent can literally be the precise antonym to help. You need to extract your own betterment of perspective from all scenarios, no matter who is saying or doing what, and no matter what. People aren't perfect, but you need to remember that if you hold that against them when even they are offering assistance, then you're really only holding your own mind back.
You're alright and you'll do fine. Just remember not to be too conceited in your own current level of understandings, otherwise in worst case scenario, you will come to not even recognize when life is actually offering you the chance to progress. Don't be that asshole, don't grow up and stay as that guy who will not hear it because he doesn't want to. Such a waste of a mind.
>>
>>17806960
Ha, you know, I like you. I have no problem with your assessments. They're all sensible. No, no one has to help anyone. No, not all advice will be good. Does that mean they have no merit? Definitely not.

Sometimes good sense won't get through because we focus on the aspect of it we find unsavory. Well, that makes it useless - but maybe just in that moment. Of course, if things pan out, it'll make more sense in retrospect - but, it was still initially useless. Meh.
>>
>>17806956
Miserable people usually are blind to how good they have it. Unless they actually have it terribly. Like they lack security and food and water. But villages of people with less than what you have are happier than you.
>>
>>17806988
Yeah, it's a paradox of our well-off society. The more choices people have, the more responsibility and pressure they feel for their own life (and by extension their own happiness). This can lead to feelings of inadequacy in a perfectly acceptable situation just because your life isn't "as good" as it "could be," or how most people feel "SHOULD be." It's fucking gay.
>>
>>17806986
A wiseman once said "Don't pick your teachers."
Don't only be willing to swallow the pills of truth if they come in the flavor you're craving the most right now.
Remember this and life won't have to punch you in the head nearly as much.

Tread openly, kin.
>>
File: 1274598506406.jpg (76KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
1274598506406.jpg
76KB, 379x214px
>>17807018
Agreed.
>>
Fuck you all, make a different thread .

I came here to read about ideas on what OP asked not the usual two there fuckers ranting about their perspective on suicide. Limit yourselves to answering the guy's question.
>>
Sooo.... if you are gonna die soon, care to do stupid shit on camera? Like drinking a whole cup of cooking oil?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.