[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

loss of trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mzW9z.gif (337KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
mzW9z.gif
337KB, 500x345px
So I'm 21, this girl I'm seeing is 16. We have been seeing each other for a few weeks, I met her parents and they are okay with us seeing each other.

Last Friday she came over to my place and we decided to do some edibles together, mind you she has smoked weed before and had edibles and been totally fine (importance being she is on anti-depressants that have been known to cause panic attacks and the like when mixing with weed, but not always with everyone). I had not known that mixing these two things could be harmful, and I would have guessed if she was fine smoking weed before that she is able to handle it.

A few hours into the high she starts dry heaving and eventually it leads to her having seizures and fainting and then coming out of it which was really fucking scary, and me being high added to the terror of what was happening. I ended up calling 911 and they came and took her to the hospital where she ended up being okay. Her parents weren't mad at me nor her and understood that we had both individually chose to take these edibles.

She had only told me when her heart started racing that mixing weed with her anti-depressants could have harmful side effects, but not that she was intentionally hiding this from me, that she just didn't think anything would happen since she had done this before.

I was terrified and panicky the whole time, particularly about the liability of her if she happened to die or whatnot under my responsibility which freaked me out. After this episode I feel like I have lost my trust for her. I feel like this event was traumatizing and anything associated with her makes me sad, but from her point of view she misses me and is hurt by the fact that I feel like I don't want to be with her anymore since I was so shaken by the event.

I'm really conflicted in how I feel because on one hand I feel irrational about not wanting to see her when she was sent to the hospital and probably more than anything wanted my support and care for her
cont.
>>
If she didn't think anything would happen (and no its not really a known contraindication) then why are you having trust issues?
>>
>>17803868
cont.
but on the other hand I legitimately feel scared and frightened about the whole event and I feel panicky even thinking about what happened. Being high probably didn't help with the whole situation either.

I'm not really sure in what direction to go or if I should continue to see her. I told her I needed some time to just process what happened and to get over it.

It feels awful because she cares for me so much and prior to this I felt like I cared about her and for her well being and invested some amount emotionally into her, but now every part of me feels like I want to do anything but talk to her.

What does /adv/ think?
>>
It happens bro. My husband was good for yeears. Then one day, after 5 years, I found him on the floor covered in his own piss. Turns out he had a bad reaction to a drug and started seizing around 3am.
If you can't handle it, don't get into a relationship EVER. You just never know what will happen.
>>
>>17803868
Why don't you find someone your own age and then not drug them? Like wtf? Did you pay the parents or father's employees daughter?
Why did they approve and then not care you put her in the hospital?
Why does she give a single fuck about you?
>>
>>17803868
Go see her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.