[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to a party and I told this girl who I am interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Anime Expo 2012 (1).jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Expo 2012 (1).jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
I went to a party and I told this girl who I am interested in that a girl said she had a crush on me. The girl I am interested in said, "This is why I don't want you hanging out with other girls." I said, "Hm? Why?"

She then stopped talking to me. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?
>>
This is what you get for playing games
>>
>>17803837
What games?
>>
>>17803908
Trying to make her jealous and/or trying to 'prompt' her into being interested in you
>>
>>17803830
Ignore her and move on. She seems like a total fucking cunt.
>>
>>17803943
Aren't you supposed to show the girl that there are other girls interested in you and that you don't need her?
>>
>>17804050
>everything I know about women I read on 4chan
Lol, you're a fuckwit.
>>
>>17804050
Not if you're past high school. Not if you want a quality, nice girl. Also stop reading redpill.

if you talk to me about someone else who likes them, I'm going to assume you like that other person and aren't interested in me.

If you act like you don't need me, i will believe you don't need me, and look elsewhere for someone who doesn't play stupid drama games.
>>
>>17804061
I don't know what to believe anymore. People tell me to follow red pill tactics and you tell me not to. Ugh
>>
>>17804109
>what is 'my own discretion'?

Think for yourself.
There isnt some magical formulaic memery that will help you force all females into submission, and artificially attempting to create leverage in your relationships will make people dislike you. A lot.
>>
Alphanon here.
the fuck up you had was, instead of actually delivering an information you kinda made a deal out of that. I assume it was "hey this girl has a crush on me :))" it's like it's some kind of trophy, an achivement. so your thought that "you should make it look like you dont give a fuck about girls like you or not" or w/e you think wasnt quite what you did. you had to deliver the information without making it too obvious you're proud of it.
its not a big fuck up dw tho.
just ask her out?? I mean, she shows interest in you, dont drag it for weeks and months, just ask her out for a drink. keep it cool <3 gogogo
>>
lol probably because other irritating bitches are clearly of more value to you. You claimed one thing but proved the opposite by allowing another cunts opinion to influence you, so what it is in summary is that you called the person you're trying to bullshit ugly. Dug your own grave now you have to settle for the ugly bitch you mentioned.

Fyi females don't find mentions of other interested parties, what it's sounds like is you telling people you've got aids.
>>
Ive done the same thing to a guy before. She probably just got jealous. Most girls I know want guys they're interested in to not hang out with other girls. Sorry, you might have fucked that up
>>
>>17803943
>You're not allowed to persuade, it's evil! If I think you're nasty, I have the right to think so without knowing better!
>>
>>17804560
I've made moves on guys I didn't really like because a girl I am envious of showed him attention. She didn't want him but wanted him to chase her so I did too just to fuck with her. Girls are very competitive
>>
>>17804061
>Everything you've learned up until a certain point becomes useless, women evolve like Pokemon into a completely new type of insane
>>
>>17804145
>Ignore all advice and just do whatever pops up into your mind, who cares if you get arrested?
>>
>>17804615
But she wouldn't have said that's why she doesn't want him hanging out with other girls if she didn't feel any emotional attachment
>>
>>17804622
>I know nothing about interpersonal relationships
I guarantee that a woman can act that way and really have zero emotional attachment. You're property, not a person.
>>
>>17804637
>>>/r9k/
It's possible, but unlikely.
>>
>>17804621
What? All he said was think for yourself. Are you unable to do that?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.