[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 23

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
I'm very interested in dating a close friend of mine, and I feel she is interested in me. Last night, she and I went and got dinner together, and she was very flirty (played with hair, made excuses to touch me, etc;) and we also saw Dr. Strange together. She then also brought up making plans for when she's back in town in 2 weeks (she goes to an out of state college but is going to one near mine next year).

I'm fairly certain she's interested, but that's less of my problem than the fact that she was a long term girlfriend of a friend of mine. He and I aren't super close, and he broke up with her, but they still dated for nearly a year and a half. We all went to the same high school so we all still know one another.

Should I still follow bro code and ask him if I can date her or should I just ask her out? Should I talk to her first about it? Or is it a bad idea entirely?
>>
>>17803772
Girls: how do you feel about bicurious guys?
>>
File: 1469306639058.jpg (8KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1469306639058.jpg
8KB, 250x248px
>>17803772
Women: what's your preferred sex position

Men: what is best condom
>>
>>17803862
I don't really care, though obviously he shouldn't be experimenting while he's with me.
>>
>>17803862
Don't care as long as I'm the main squeeze. Its all about look but if you touch, it might start issues. I'd personally try mfm though
>>
>>17803865
I'm very dominant in my every day life so I like to be dominated in bed. I personally love doggy style and being choked.
>>
>>17803865
I'm a virgin but I think doggy-style is hot.
>>
>>17803862
I don't care if he faps to guys, but I wouldn't want him being so curious he cheats on me to experience cock. No threesomes either - I've heard far too much about them crumbling relationships. I'd gladly peg him if he just wants to take it up the ass.
>>
File: 1473059959978.png (166KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473059959978.png
166KB, 432x480px
>>17803772
Womenz

Have your opinions on American men hit an all time low after the election of Donald Trump? Is my trip I bought to Australia this Spring going to be all the banter and no qts?
>>
Girls: Somewhat related to that bicurious question, my gf wants me to go out and experiment, not exactly bicurious but just in general since she thinks I don't have enough notches under my belt. She's been in a really weird way sexually lately where we've been trying out a lot of things and out of the blue she said I should go out and do it. Is this something you'd do? Should I do it or just see it as a test and say no? She seemed pretty serious about wanting me to do it.
>>
>>17803885
Your gf literally wants you to go out and fuck other girls, that's a bit weird. Maybe she has a cuck fetish.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161128-082253.png (955KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161128-082253.png
955KB, 720x1280px
Girls, would you be scared of me? I'm 6'6"/235lbs

Every woman always seems to avoid eye contact with me :(

pic related.

>inb4 filename, had to crop out my face.
>>
File: A story in a picture.jpg (86KB, 630x501px) Image search: [Google]
A story in a picture.jpg
86KB, 630x501px
To Women:

How have you met your boyfriends? As many details as you can afford - the location, what was said, etc.
>>
>>17803900
No but I'm not afraid to whoop your ass (or attempt to anyway.)
>>
>>17803898
I've wondered a little too. She's into some pretty different things that I didn't expect and she knows I haven't fucked many girls before either and she thinks I should go out and have some fun. She does say it isn't cheating but if I had emotional attachment or formed one, then it would be.

I'm honestly really confused. I don't know what the right answer or choice is here. Part of me wants to go and do it while the other part considers it cheating.
>>
>>17803885
shes cheating on you
or its a test
>>
>>17803926
Can we put the cheating one aside for a second? I want to figure out what other possible reasons there could be.
>>
>>17803862
All cool, as long as their curiosity doesn't mean cheating on me.
>>
>>17803862
Off putting
>>
>>17803865
Doggy, missionary with legs on his shoulders, bent down against something, spooning.
>>
>>17803906
On the Internet, I have also met on the Internet everybody I've liked (which is not many people but still).
>>
Guys- You wouldn't tell a platonic female friend that you've been thinking about them and dreamed about them recently, would you?

I was friends with a guy and liked him a lot but he rejected me saying he never saw me like that. I got over it and told him I missed being his friend and just wanted to be friends, he said cool and was happy talking to me again.

So I'm not flirting with him at all. He just said he missed me, he'd been dreaming about me and the other shit over fb, and told me goodnight.

I feel like I should be careful from now on right?
>>
>>17803950
Careful about what exactly?
>>
>>17803900
Not really, unless we met in a scary place.
You look good anon!
>>
>>17803950
I don't know. I've definitely told completely platonic female friends that I've dreamed about them, naturally the dream was just something normal or funny that was worth mentioning.

Careful how? To not get your hopes up?
>>
>>17803955
>>17803959

Because when I liked him, I think he knew on some level that he was leading me on (taking me on hikes, cuddling with me, sending me kiss emojis), knew that i liked him and kept doing those things when he wasn't planning on being in a relationship with me.

and I don't know how manipulative he is, if he is at all. I might just be paranoid for no reason.

i didn't ask him what the dream was about, I just made a stupid joke and changed subjects.
>>
>>17803967
Probably for the better. In all honesty your chance with him has passed by so it's best to just forget about it.
>>
>>17803967
I don't know. For me it's so rare to dream about a friend that I would definitely mention it, without meaning anything else.
>>
>>17803969
I don't think I'd say yes if he asked me out now. I went out and met other people. When he told me he dreamed about me I just felt gross and wished he didn't say that, so I guess I'm over him.

He's just really intelligent and I like hanging out with him. I always felt a vague sense of unease around him though, so I guess I shouldn't completely dismiss that.
>>
>>17803906
First boyfriend - I was on a date with a friend of his ex girlfriend. We met them, my date and his ex started talking, we started talking. Stayed in touch. 2 weeks later he dumped her. A month later he asked me out. Had been together for over 5 years.
Second boyfriend - approached me at a party. Both really drunk. Talked about robots, ways to kill humanity, Italian cars and blowjobs. Laughed lots. Dated for 2 months, not a great match in the long run.
Third boyfriend - Met online. Talked all night, asked him out for a coffee in the morning. Had been together for 4 years. Quite happy.
>>
>>17803950
Guys- You wouldn't tell a platonic female friend that you've been thinking about them and dreamed about them recently, would you?

Could I dream about and miss a platonic female friend?
Yes. I might even tell them (and I actually have. To my best friend. No it wasn't a sex dream. As far as I can remember it was some dumb dream about hanging out doing dumb shit like we usually do)

Does those dreams have to be at all sexual?
Nope.

Would I ever say that to a platonic female friend that once "confessed" to me?
Hell no.

But I'm also not a total dumb ass and realize that could be taken for being misleading as fuck. The key thing though is that this is not necessarily true for all guys, in fact you may as well assume most guys are absolutely retarded when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Gauge your friends retardedness and act accordingly. There are decent odds he's just being retarded and you're reading too far in to his actions/overestimating his savvy/tact.

Devil's advocate though, it CAN be a thing where a guy gets confessed to, blows her off, then randomly gets jealous when he realizes she's moved on (and this happens with women too).

That's actually EXACTLY what happened to my girlfriend with a guy she used to like, when he found out we were dating. While we were on our first trip as a couple and it was obvious things were starting to get serious, he got all jealous and started blowing up her phone, asking her to give him a shot. At the time, she was not at all amused (to be honest I just found it incredibly transparent and funny as fuck) but they're still friends though. He's a decent guy... just... kind of... cluelessly awkward... (dude's good looking... but absolutely zero fucking game or knowledge of how to deal with women. My gf basically co-wrote ALL of his texts to his current GF and had to walk him step by step through it all...)

I don't know your firend so I don't know how much (if any) of that translates to your friend though
>>
>>17803865
Idk about best but my least favorite is the non latex ones. I just feel like my dick is colder when I'm pumping. Like when I'm not inside her my dick has like an ice cold breeze but when I'm inside its comparable to others.
>>
>>17803900
only because ur face probably looks bad
>>
>>17804221
The best way is to keep going at it. I understand having no libido, my gf went through the same thing but she still put in effort and actually initiated sex. Does your bf even try at all?
>>
>>17804223

I think there's a huge reluctance to even try because he doesn't want to lose the urge half way into it then that cause problems. I understand, if you're not in the mood then you shouldn't have to force it just to placate someone. He still shows physical affection, cuddling, touching, but that's it.
>>
>>17804229
>there's a huge reluctance to even try because he doesn't want to lose the urge half way into it then that cause problems
Not trying at all isn't going to help things get better. He should be aware of what it's doing to you and should at least be trying instead of just going "but what if I fail?".
>>
I'm a guy, but this is a two-parter for guys and girls:

>For guys
How long does it take you after an orgasm before you're ready to have sex/masturbate again? Also, how old are you, and does this change with age? Personally, it's always taken me at least half an hour until I'd be ready again, and even then I'd still be fairly sensitive.

>For girls
Do you care about how long it takes your partner to recover between orgasms? I've read in various places that being able to get hard quickly after orgasming is an attractive and masculine trait typically seen in younger guys - is this accurate? Would you boast about a guy who is able to have sex multiple times across a night? Personally, I would prefer to have one sex session that lasts for hours where I cum just once or twice (I enjoy edging, so it would be fine for me), rather than having multiple orgasms, each being a bit more uncomfortable and pleasureless than the one before it - would you prefer that, or a guy who can cum multiple times?
>>
>>17804309
>How long does it take you after an orgasm before you're ready to have sex/masturbate again? Also, how old are you, and does this change with age?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

Not that hard brah.
>>
File: whennwilltheylearn.jpg (81KB, 900x705px) Image search: [Google]
whennwilltheylearn.jpg
81KB, 900x705px
>>17803912
You actually might.
>>17803957
Thanks, but I'm ugly af.
>>17804205
It sure does, it sure does.

Pic related, this what I looked like last Summer.

@GURLS: What do you prefer? Left or right? Keep in mind I'm tall and ugly as fuck.
>>
>>17804309
I'm 24 and it takes me around 10 minutes to make me get hard again.
>>
>>17804309
Id prefer several shorter sessions
Dunno about other women but I don't like having sex for a long time because at some point it hurts (I'm talking about penetration, of course)
>>
>>17804309
It is uncomfortable for me to have sex for extensive periods of time (over 30 minutes), especially if it is a bit rough or passionate. I inevitably get sore after a while.
I'd rather have shorter but repeated sessions.
On the other hand I don't mind if it takes him a bit for him to recover and I wouldn't want to fuck 4 times a night on regular basis. As long as he's able to go, I don't know, two times over a few hours? I'm happy.
>>
>>17804334
You don't seem that ugly. You seem pretty average.

Left all the way.
>>
If you get a missed call from someone on facebook messenger, does it mean they were trying to stalk your profile?
>>
Girls

Would you be willing to date someone 6 years younger than you?
>>
>>17804444
No, I'm not very old myself so the other person would be underage
>>
>>17804444
No. I didn't like 18 years old when I was 18 myself, wouldn't want to deal with them now.
>>
>>17804444
I think than only works if the woman is 30+
>>
>>17804449
>>17804452
I should be more specific. She's 26 and I'm 20. I thought she was closer to my age originally.
>>
>>17804462
Meh.
I've rarely met someone under 25 who was worth the effort. Then, it might be that you're a super special kid and all.
Who knows.
>>
>>17804462
Still probably not. I'm dating someone 6 years older.
>>
>>17804444
That'd land me in prison even in Austria, and our age of consent is 14.
Soo no.
If I was 40 maybe.

Anons, both genders, how important is sex/masturbation to you? You always hear how guys think about sex every seven seconds or whatever and of course girls are expected to be oddly nonsexual until we meet The One but in all seriousness how is it for you personally?
>>
>>17804474
Doesn't that speak for my case? Or do women prefer older ages the way men prefer younger? In my family the males have been 3-4 years younger than the women now that I think of it.
>>
>>17804487
>Or do women prefer older ages the way men prefer younger?
Usually yeah
I doubt I'd reject someone because of his age if I liked him, but then again I doubt I'd like someone significantly younger than me to begin with
>>
Girlfriend cheated (once. She admitted it and that it "just" once), after 5 years of relationship with love (telling me she loves me all the time, that I'm the man of my life) and sacrifice (coming to my country, spending a lot of money, learning my language, getting a job here to be closer to me, etc) and we were talking about marriage and I was going to propose this year, on our anniversary.

Break up, right?
>>
Why do we take answers and advice from women in this thread? I mean if a woman uses 4chan there must be something "wrong" with her or at least she's not exactly "normal", right?
>>
If a guy doesnt have expectations in a relationship, would that mean he doesnt love me?
>>
>>17804521
How exactly did it happen? Was it while you were together in person?
>>
Girls

Some girls actually like me, and give me attention. But I feel as if I'm a awkward person and I can't continue things with them. When I realize a girl is showing interest in me it makes me flake. I wouldn't date me, so I don't know why anyone would want to. And if they do, I feel like they must be making a mistake or not thinking clearly. One day they'd probably just think "what am I doing"?

How do I stop this
>>
File: rsz_img_20161127_192757_643.jpg (162KB, 684x1216px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161127_192757_643.jpg
162KB, 684x1216px
What do you think? Can I improve something?
Bonus :What would you do if I come over to you and start a conversation?
>>
>>17804540
This seems like something that goes into FUCKING /soc/.
Why are normies invading /adv/ all over again? The reason /soc/ was made was for posting photos the way you do because it doesn't belong in /adv/.
>>
>>17804521
is she ugly? if so yes then you can do the same right back to her and be perfect for each other.
>>
>>17803885
Maybe she's worried about you cheating. She might think that since you're less sexually experienced you might start to get curious and look for sex elsewhere.

Instead of letting that happen she might think it's safer for you to have sex with someone else with her permission and get it out of the way rather than go behind her back and do it. I think what's important to her is that you're honest with her and she knows that she has you emotionally, and not so much whether or not she has a complete monopoly over your dick.
>>
>>17804309
>For guys
It really varies, sometimes I am ready to go again after 10 minutes, sometimes need almost an hour. Specially when it comes to sex it's easier, while after fapping it tends to take longer. Was pretty constant from 14 to 23, so still pretty young.

>>17804531
He might be simply totally inexperienced.

>>17804540
The clothing and pose looks gay as fuck. The face bit too fat.
>>
>>17804526
still better than you.
>>
>>17804521
What did she do? When did it happen? Were you already living together?

If it's something like a drunk kiss to a random guy when 4 years ago while she lived in another country, well, no - don't break up with her immediately. Try to work on it.
If she was fucking someone behind your back while living with you, yes, definitely break up.
>>
im going on a date in a few hours and the girl suggested getting a drink somewhere

what does it mean

what do i do
>>
Is it bad/weird that I like talking to hot girls, but I don't have sex with them?

My friends think I'm weird because I can talk to pretty attractive girls, but I never try to have sex. Infact, I haven't had sex in years
>>
>>17804563
yes
>>
>>17804558

she's saying she wants to go somewhere that serves alcohol... so you 2 can get a beer or a fancy drink.
>>
>>17804564

Oh.. :/

That fucks with my self esteem. Shit..
>>
>>17804563
Why would it be weird? You don't have to want to bang every hot girl, that'd be just desperation.

Personally I just prefer the company of hot people due them looking more aesthetically pleasing; ugly and specially fat and ugly people tend to lower my mood a bit. Like eating at a fancy place and seeing a dog turd or something.
>>
>>17804565
ok so take her to a bar on first date

then what? i cant get drunk cause i drive

i dont even know where we will meet up, what is a good idea in these situations?
>>
Girls,

Is their any reason that you would not reply to a message like this? (assuming you normally reply to anyother message form him?)

>Hey. I realized that even though we have spoken a fair bit, we don't actually know much about each other.
>>
>>17804578
Yes.

It's a stupid message. It's like when people ask you "So, what do you want to talk about?" - makes me cringe so much.
If you want to get to know her, ask her questions about her. Don't make these random statements.
>>
>>17804578
Not a girl, but it's a pretty dumb message, leaving the ball in their court without giving any initiative to play it.

You could've at least have the balls to end it with something relevant.
>>
>>17804578
Maybe she's only interested in you as a friend and that message gives her the impression that you want to move into romantic territory which she isn't ready for. Or maybe she she wasn't in the mood for a deep conversation where you guys talk about your hopes and dreams etc.
>>
>>17804551
It is my favorite jacket. Is it so bad? Any recommendations for clothing?
>>
File: image.gif (317KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
317KB, 960x540px
>>17804540
How did it feel taking that left hand, Eddie?
>>
>>17804602
Amazing, totally worth it.
Jesus, that is getting old
>>
>>17804575
She probably doesn't want to get drunk either.

Just a few drinks to relax. and just talk. Just talk with her.

take her to a restaurant or a bar she likes
>>
>>17804573

Because I'm a guy who doesn't have sex
>>
>>17804588
True. I suppose that is possible, but I have said stuff even vaguer with her, and she always replies

>>17804592
Probably should have. Bit late now.

>>17804597
Maybe.
I more so just want to get past the bs with work or school shit. Maybe not the best choice.

And I suppose the second point stands. Not really my intention though
>>
>>17804533
She is working with a paid voluteering organization. That week they sent her for about 5 days of conference with other parts of the organization. That means lectures, walking in the woods, all that team building/gaining skills shit.
Last night there, each group had to present things about the country they were from.
Lots of alcohol
She was with her "group", said she was going to pee (bathrooms only in rooms in the shitty hotel) guy said he was going too
When she came out of the bathroom he was on the bed, they started talking, kissing, he took off clothes, she said she said she had a bf, he said he had a gf and still penetrated.
I know some will say to doubt the cheater's story, but take it as what it is.

For the record, fro the 5 years, she was pretty much perfect and the kind of woman I thought was lost to this world. She made a lot of sacrifices and fought very hard for this relationship during 5 ficking years, when a normal chick would've just quit...And then she does this.
>>
>>17804521
>>17804547
She is gorgeous. Perfect body, blonde hair, green eyes.

>>17804553
This: >>17804647
>>
>>17804647
Huh. That sounds pretty fucking harsh. I am really fucking sorry.

Take time for yourself. As her to go staying with a friend or something for a few days and try to think if you could eventually get over it or not.
If you decide you cannot forgive her, then break all ties and move on with your life. It will suck really a lot, but it's the best for both of you.
If you decide you want to work on it, take things slow - she could try to live on her own for a while, and you could try couple counselling. She absolutely need to break all ties with him (and probably ask him to tell his girlfriend, too). You have to be 100% convinced.

I personally would dump her. But it's up to you.
I know how much you're suffering right now. Don't blame yourself and try to understand what you can do.
>>
>>17804670
That's the thing, though. How can I forgive he? She was everything to me and then she fucks a random for no rhyme or reason (like wasn't a friend she liked for a long time and the chance came up, you know?). I don't have it in me to function as a normal human being, let alone forgive. And I know I'm sounding dramatic like a bitch, but love was truly the only thing I ever wanted and had it with her.
>>
>>17804679
It's not dramatic, it is perfectly normal to be hurt.
I've been in your shoes and I know.

If you cannot forgive her, tell her to go and break up. It will hurt a lot, but it's the best thing to do for both of you. Cut all ties, ask her to move out, and slowly get your life back together.
I don't think this is the kind of thing you ever get over completely especially because she has been so careless about it.

You will love again, and things will work out. Give yourself time.
>>
>>17804647
>total cuckold
Ew gross m8. You got cucked hardcore.

>pathetic normie bitch comparison
No. Your girl ain't special, even normie bitches cheat and this was a celebration/preparation fuck for future cuckage because she's gonna get into fat mode after marriage if she can't have extra excitement dick on the side. Nasty.
>>
>>17804647
For me, that would be a complete breakage of trust. It's over, that wound will never, ever heal.
>>
>>17804643

Now, I guess my best best is to kinda just wait and let it blow over? Maybe in a week or two I can do something less moronic.

This girl still forgave me after I accused her of lying and not trusting her over something.
>>
>>17804689
>>17804681

Thank you, guys.

>>17804687
>using words like cuck

You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
If a girl gave me the "I'm busy" reply without suggesting a different day when I asked her out on a date, should I never ever ask her out again?
Would it be okay to eventually ask her to hang out in something more casual?
I don't have oneitis for her but I'm still interested in her if there's a chance.
>>
>>17804647
Honestly, as much it pains me to say that (and I'm not implying your gf is a bad person or a slut), forgiving a cheating person can make things worse, as she might take that as an some kind of absolution, and proceed to cheat on you again, knowing she can talk to you and you'll absolve her. It's better to part ways, just don't hold grudge.
>>
Why are all the girls I met either dumb or have no goals?

Fuck, even when I ask them whats their favorite book, they always answers me that they would rather watch the movie version.
>>
File: Breast_envy_(trope)_main_image.png (303KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Breast_envy_(trope)_main_image.png
303KB, 600x600px
Girls

So muy GF found my porn folder on my laptop and the pics where filled with busty girls. She's pretty flat chested so now she feels bad over it and think I miss something from her body when I don't. I'm happy with her body and don't care so much about it, Ive tried to explain that I only watch big boobed girls to fap with.

But she seems to feel bad over this. Anyone who got any tips on how to fix this?
>>
>>17804758
That's your role as a man, to fill them.
>>
>>17804758
Probably because you try to meet them in the wrong places.
Don't expect to have a fine conversation about Proust with a random chick from a party.
Meet girls through your classes, your hobbies or your interests.
>>
>>17804758
You know shit girls Anon. Where do you meet them?

>>17804760
Tell her you're with her because you love her and your fantasies don't have to mean anything.
>>
>>17804780
My only social enviroments are my job and my classes. My only hobby is videogaming and nothing else. Although I also love to read and research topics that interest me.

So far I havent met a girl with goals even although Im at the last year of college.
>>
Who are the kind of people you admire, who you wish you could be?

>The wealthy, the well-known, the powerful, the kind, the intelligent, the talented, the beautiful, someone else?

What's your motivation in life? Your goal, your drive?

>Talent?
>Legacy?
>Likability?
>Power?
>Novelty?
>Impact?
>Wealth?
>Something else?

What do you do, or want to do, to achieve that?
>eg competition, perfectionism, altruism, humor, manipulation, activism, chaos, romance, children
>>
>>17804798
>My only social environments are my job and my classes. My only hobby is videogaming and nothing else.
Doesn't seem like you're a catch, to be honest. You want someone interesting and smart when you don't do shit but playing videogames.

>So far I havent met a girl with goals even although Im at the last year of college.
What are "goals"? Because that really wasn't the case in my experience.
>>
>>17804714
Well, as immature as the cuck guy is , he has a point.

If she knows you forgive her one of the worst things someone in a reltionship can do, she'll go out with the impression that you'll do it again.

Meaning she's very likely to do it again somewhere down the line. And wheter you'll find out then? Who knows.

At the basis of every relationship there's respect. And she just disrespected you and your relationship in the most extreme manner possible. If you let her get away with that, it sure as hell will only lead to her losing all respect for both that may be left.

Just let her go, walk away, don't fall for her crying and other shit, choose the pain right now over much worse pain later.
>>
>>17804802
Personally what I want to be most is "helpful". I want to know that I made someone's life better.
I want to know I made the difference, even if it is small, even if it is just for a very limited group of people. Or one person, to be fair. I want to go to bed at night knowing that my existence made someone's life a bit more bearable.
I guess it was a way to deal with my insecurities and feeling of worthlessness, with my necessity of constant necessity of having a meaning and not feeling like I deserve what I have.

I chose to become a doctor to do it.
I try to volunteer and help my community. I try to listen and help people I love, and be a good daughter, girlfriend and friend. I try to be good to myself and live healthy.
So, I guess - altruism and activism.
>>
guys in a few hours i have my first date

as in official first date, going out for drinks

wat do

i usually just meet up at my place for movie and fucks but this one wants out for drinks

wat do
>>
I am in a relationship with a girl who was in an open relationship and also had consent from the other partner to be polyamorous(?). I thought it was fine for the past 6 months but recently her other partner is pushing her to have sex. She is a virgin at 24. Somehow I feel uncomfortable when she told me about him asking for it.

What should I do? Should I push to have sex with her first?
>>
>>17804845
Go out. Have a drink. Do not drink too much. Pay the drinks. Talk to her. See how it goes.

Is it so hard?
>>
>>17804867
yes

where do i meet up

should i offer to pick her up or what
>>
>>17804869
At a bar. Offer to pick her up, yes.
>>
>>17804869
offer but don't insist.
>>
>>17804873
>>17804875
ok thats smart

let me find the courage hold on
>>
>>17804878
You said you are not a virgin so this should be a walk in the park to you, mister normie.
>>
>>17804890
she is ghosting me

shit, i thought this was a sure thing
>>
>>17804838
Exactly why I'm not falling for her crying and "I don't know" answer when I ask her why she did it.

She was the perfect woman, now she's worthless trash.
I honestly want to choke her to death, seeing her life extinguishe second by second, but I don't want to go to jail and throw my life away.
>>
File: 1477989212565.jpg (25KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
1477989212565.jpg
25KB, 500x407px
Girls/guys.

This girl acquaintance at my university unknowingly prevented my suicide a couple of weeks ago.

I don't feel attracted to her but I still want to let her know that she matters to me and I that I appreciate her.

Good idea? Bad idea?.
>>
>>17804898
>unknowingly prevented my suicide

Explain.
>>
>>17804810
Goals as in long-term goals. All the girls I have met only think about the moment, not knowing what to do with their life (I wotk in a shit call center and girls here plan to work their entire life on it).

Dunno, I guess I want someone like me who would love to change the world, make an impact, leave a mark, you know, idealistic stuff that even although it seems impossible to reach you still keep acting to follow that dream.

I want to meet a girl with ambitions.
>>
>>17804899
She hugged me out of nowhere and asked me if I wanted to hang out with some of our classmates.

I had a blast and I've been doing great ever since. I was going to kill myself that weekend and just yesterday I sold my helium tank.
>>
>>17804923
who bought your heliumtank?
>>
Girls and guys

How important actually is sex and love?

Is it ok for people to go their entire lives without either?
>>
>>17804923
Not him but you could say that you were going through some stuff and that it helped you a lot, don't say you were on the verge of fucking killing yourself...
>>
Will I look needy and desperate if I tell me ex, who still has feelings for me, that i miss having him in my life?
>>
>>17804939
Myself.
>>17804944
I was not going to tell her all that much to begin with. Just that I appreciate her being there.

What I'm wondering is if that's something weird to be telling a friendly acquaintance.
>>
>>17804941
Sure its okay, if they want to.
>>
>>17804941
Women aren't capable of love.
>>
>>17804844
Thank you for your perspective! That's a very honorable way to live.
Would you say that you find your self esteem to be higher now? Do you believe you've done enough to warrant worth, or do you struggle with not feeling good enough?
>>
>>17804956
Do you want to get back together? It will sound like a request to get back together. If it isn't, telling him that is cruel.
>>
>>17803772
Ladies,

How do you view a guy who was emotionally abused by a woman? Not by a girlfriend but by an ex-friend.
>>
>>17803862
In a shallow, impersonal way - very hot.

In real life - depends on how invested he is in getting any concrete experience. Obviously if I'm crazy about a guy and he feels tied down by our monogamy because he wants to try men that's not going to make me feel great, sexy image or not.

>>17803884
Personally, no. I think that Trump represents some of the least flattering stereotypes about the US population, but nothing I was unaware existed.
After reading a lot on the subject matter I think I could even understand to some extent voting for him. Still I would be wary of a man who found the way he talked about... basically anyone but himself not an objection to presidency.

>>17803885
Not "normal" in the sense of the most common, it sounds like it arouses her personally. That's a thing.

>>17803900
Nah, most women don't really look men in the face because a lot of them take that as an invitation.
>>
>>17804309
Definitely several shorter. Prolonged intercourse becomes uncomfortable and it lacks the thrill of initial insertion. Besides I like more attention paid to foreplay, oral etc as opposed to endless literal fucking anyway.

And yeah, given that I like to get two-three orgasms a time it's a great bonus if the guy can easily keep up with me. I understand that male biology is not the same though and it's not anywhere near a dealbreaker if he can't.

And for the record
>each being a bit more uncomfortable and pleasureless than one before it
is a personal experience. Second orgasm is typically my best and my past lover also tended to find later ones deeper and more intense.
>>
File: giphy.gif (264KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
264KB, 500x275px
Cool update from last threads guy with the shy/quiet crush. Pretty much the whole time she's been giving me 'get away, creep' signals that I noticed after sitting down and thinking clearly about our interactions. Today she also went out of her way to avoid walking near me, which makes me feel super great about myself.

I guess I just rub some people the wrong way
>>
>>17804758
Most people are. You have to wade through them to get to the good ones and it's easier to do that for your own sex, both because you are more in tune with subtle cues in their appearance/mannerisms that show their personality, and because you're not blinded by valuing looks.
>>
>>17804983
Yes, i really want to get back together. He has feelings for me but he's not sure if he wants a relationship, thought it's not as easy as it sounds. I alredy told him i'm in love with him once heh
>>
>>17804760
Shit, man. Imagine how you'd feel if she had loads of porn of horsedicks and you were average. I mean, fantasies are fantasies and you weren't wrong, but it's still going to hurt and there's nothing you can really do to make her unsee it. All you can do is let her feel through both your actions and words that you're very attracted to her including every part of her body, and hope that she overcomes her insecurities.
>>
>>17804802
I have talent, I want to be the one who masters the trade. When I was younger I used to dream about being a famous name or whatever, now it's simply about surpassing myself. I want to be able to reach a level where I feel like I managed to improve myself to a point I never knew was possible.
I have a lot of idols who obviously are great in this area and it is my dream to take my place among them, to be someone that someone else looks at and thinks "fuck, I need to step it up".

Obviously in everyday life I am pretty much low maintenance in comparison. I want to be able to take on my responsibilities (at work, towards my friends and family) and be sincere and straightforward about it whenever I am lacking in that regard. It is extremely important to me to feel like a reliable, supportive family member and friend. I feel happy when I'm in a group and feel like I contribute to the overall enjoyment of the others.
I would feel very, very disappointed in myself if I died being a complacent person who has done an okay job towards the people I love. Obviously no one is perfect but I want to always keep trying to be better, never stop examining my actions to see if I did right by my loved ones.
>>
>>17805005
That in itself means little to me. I mean, it's shitty of course, but in terms of conclusions/judgment.
The whole idea that it says much about you if someone abused you is a huge part of the vicious cycle and what makes it harder to break it.
>>
>>17804760
My ex told me that he looked at big tittied women because he already had the small tits with me. He claimed that if he was dating a girl with cow tits, that he would be looking at DFC.
Honestly I didn't believe him and I still felt inadequate.

When it comes down to it, we all collectively need to recognize that you don't need to be perfect to be loved and attractive, and that you don't need someone to be perfect to love them and be attracted to them.
Neither my SO nor I look like supermodels. Does that mean we are unhappy? No! We still obsessively love each other and feverishly fuck each other's brains out.

Now this isn't really something you can ask your girlfriend to understand. To insecure ears, they'll hear "You're ugly but I can see past that!"
But do keep this in mind.
>>
There is a woman that I see every week at college who helps to deal with my anxiety and other problems I have, but I think I am in love with her and have no idea if I should tell her. I almost did last time I saw her but pussied out as I am afraid of how she will react
I think there is a large age difference between us too
>>
>>17805112
Don't do it, you will bring her in a highly uncomfortable position. Even if you were the same age, romantic relationships are HIGHLY frowned upon between therapist or similar caregiver and patient. The patient is so emotionally vulnerable that it is already suspicious for power abuse even without any other red flags.
Basically, you are threatening her professional standing by being open about being in love with her.

If anything at all, if you feel like you NEED to let her know something for the sake of the health care business, discreetly say something like you feel like you've grown overly fond of her because of the help she gives you. She will immediately know what's up and might offer advice - but she might also refer you to someone else with more distance to continue the treatment.
>>
>>17805112
It's most certainly just infatuation.
>>
File: 1472059078588.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472059078588.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>hang out with a girl I'm not into, but I like her as a person and to joke around with her
>couple of other friends is always around
>we all get drunk once and they start implying I'm hitting on her, all jokes of course
>I go along and blurt out something like "yeah, I'd fuck that" for the laughs, everyone gets Its me fooling around
>but she instantly stops talking to me

Ok, I don't care that much if she did but what is the possibility she took it seriously?
The only thing I think about is keeping on trolling her to make it less awkward but the problem is she has bf and hes pretty scary.

How much fucked am I now?
>>
Do girls avoid you if they know you haven't dated before?
>>
>>17804909
Honestly saying "I want to change the world" isn't a goal.
It is pretty much as vague as it gets.

Focus on yourself, put yourself in more challenging conditions (harder courses at college, volunteering, etc) and meet people through them.
>>
>>17805166
They avoid you because you're ugly; because you're ugly you never dated before.
>>
>>17804981
Thank you!

>Would you say that you find your self esteem to be higher now?
It definitely improved a lot. It helps keeping my depression in check and it made me a much better person.
It also brought me a lot of joy because I met my boyfriend through volunteering, and because of the other people I met.

>Do you believe you've done enough to warrant worth, or do you struggle with not feeling good enough?
I don't think I'll ever feel enough. I have a lot of very deep complexes because of my disability - on one hand I feel not worthy and abnormal, on the other I feel too lucky because, beside being very sick, I always managed to do my things and I did very good.
It's a bit overwhelming, I never feel like I fit in any group. I refuse to consider myself disabled, but I cannot keep up with normal people and I know it.
So yes, to keep it short - it helps a lot, it saved my life, but I doubt it will ever cure my complexes. I sure feel better now than before I started to see life like this.
>>
>>17805165
Man, you have to realize that this is a sensitive topic for women. Not because she necessarily thought you were serious, mind you. But I've been in this position and laughing along with everyone else vs feeling the butt of the joke is a very fine line here.

Compare it to a woman laughing with her female friends about how "cute and adorable" you are. You might find it a funny joke and suddenly feel like she might be serious and she's just humiliating you in public while you're laughing along.
You actually saying in earnest that you'd fuck her with your friends around would be pretty degrading... I think she suddenly wasn't sure anymore that you were making fun with her instead of of her.
>>
>>17805202
Welp, I'm known for lack of tact and we were all drunk. And it was really funny, I regret nothing, I still laugh internally.

I'll just ignore it and it may go away, I hope.
>>
>>17805212
Well, I can somewhat understand your position but if you pride yourself or are at least at ease with lack of tact, do not be surprised or upset when you lose friends over it either. That's the other side of the coin.

And if you do want to say something, just say you were too drunk to think of what it sounded like beyond being a funny quip.
>>
>>17805008
>most women don't really look men in the face because a lot of them take that as an invitation.

Really? I've got women looking at my face/in my eyes more often than not. Does it mean anything. or am I just looking particularly harmless?
>>
Men/women:

Should i tell this girl that i miss her? We had sex on a couple of occasions but, in the end i managed to fuck it up bc of a depression i was going through. We still talk but not like before..
>>
File: 1478528247004.jpg (879KB, 1345x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1478528247004.jpg
879KB, 1345x1550px
>>>/soc/24622535 z
>>
>go on multiple dates with gril
>she knows I'm interested in her
>she says "I like you as a friend and think our relationship can go somewhere, I just don't have the time"
>I get the hint, don't contact her for 3 weeks
>she randomly sends me a text asking if it's okay with me to get lunch the next week
>I say sure, when is a good day
>she never replied back
>this was 4 days ago

So I should just drop her, right? I just don't understand how she could be so fucking insensitive.
>>
>>17805224
Sure, but you shouldn't care about people who take things too seriously anyway. That's how you test them.
>>
>>17805250
dropping implies there was something to drop and there isn't. Don't wait around for this girl
>>
>>17805247
Can someone explain to me how this snapshitt works
>>
How to tell a loser that fucks ugly bitches with his sausage dick to fuck off? This moron keeps thinking people like myself would fuck them when I don't. They even go so far as to claim that I'm jealous of said ugly pigs to groups of strangers they have no affiliation to especially if I happen to be around.
>>
>>17803865
magnums. regular sized is nice but acts like a quasi-tourniquet and makes sex uncomfortable after like 30 minutes.
>>
>>17803950
i have. had a funny situation in a dream and shared it with my platonic female friend
>>17804309
depends, i've powered through an orgasm to keep on fucking and I've been whiskey-dick'd for a full day. I'm usually ready to go in 15-20 minutes
in my younger days (16-18) it would routinely take an hour to get in the mood again
>>17804526
a "broken" woman's opinion on women problems is still more valid than a 4chan-male's opinion
>>17804531
if you don't have an opinion on a restaurant, does that mean you don't love it?
>>17804941
depends on the individuals desires/sex-drive. there are people who stay virgins until death and there are whores that never settle down
>>17805250
i don't know why you're still holding on to any chance of this going anywhere if she ghosted you for 4 days after initiating contact
>>17805324
probably just how you worded it
>>
File: 1465316965289.png (168KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1465316965289.png
168KB, 500x280px
>>17803772
Anons
What should I get my gf for xmas?
She's
>asian
>19
>in college
>really into vintage shit
>jewelry, jewelry boxes, 90s/80s windbreakers, shit like that
>really into thrift stores
>has too much clothes imo
>buys clothes just because it's 10% off and buys 2 of the same thing for no reason
>this kinda pissed me off but oh well
>has a decent amount of shoes
>wears the same 3 pairs
>I bought her $140 docs for her bday in oct.
>she's been showing me this pair of addias she likes but eh
>probably gonna buy her a bulbasuar plush cause he's a meme to us
>don't know what else
>maybe wireless headphones but she'll prob get robbed on the train
>we live in chicago
Idk what to buy her
I'm somewhat artistic(autistic) so maybe something hand made?
Maybe a bike?
Also we love office and mad men
>>
>>17805385
Why don't you look into some vintage jewlery off etsy? They have a lot of stuff.
Or you could find some vintage coin or such things and make a necklace out of it.
>>
>>17805385
Also I was thinking about finding the parts for the bike piece by piece and building it for her.
I only have like 100 to spend on her.
Applied to 10 places but can't get job.
>>
>>17805396
What else should I get her?
>>
>>17804679
You aren't being (overly) dramatic. Personally I would immediately break up with somebody if they cheated on me no matter how close we were. Complete and total destruction of trust.
>>
>>17805399
>>17805385
Bikes are expensive, yo. What kind of art do you do? You could make something that incorporates bulbasaur. Maybe paint the two of you, her as bulbasaur and you as charmander? Or whatever.
>>
>>17805482
I do stencils, street art. I was thinking of buying the bike parts used cause ya know vintage.
>>
>>17803772
How can a girl be good in bed? Handjobs/blowjobs/etc
Ive never had sex and I want to not totally suck the first time
>>
>>17805385
Anons, what should I get my bf for christmas?

He's
>white
>23
>going to college
>into strategy vidya/crusader kings type stuff
>also into visual novels and the like
>we're in a ldr
>he likes raccoons
>I know hes getting me a sexy toy
>watches anime
>social anxiety
>>
>>17805531
Not just laying there is a good start.
>>
>>17805574
Probably could not do that if I tried
>>
>>17805531
Not a guy but;
>touch him, hold his waist, kiss his neck, pull him in closer, lock your legs around him
>make noise if you're comfortable with it - there's a happy medium between not physically being able to hold noise in and faking, kind of like how it's natural to ohh and ahh at fireworks or yell when going down a rollercoaster - it's natural and gets you more in the moment
>be clear about what you dislike, it is MUCH easier to tell right away that it's not doing it for you than to have to break the news later on that you took your time telling he was wasting his time or turning you off
>dirty talk, if you're comfortable with it and both enjoy it - there's a whole range of ways to verbally communicate with your partner, it doesn't have to be "yeah fuck my tight pussy", you can moan out how much you needed for him to do [whatever he's doing] or simply share how good it makes you feel
>handjobs/blowjobs are mostly a matter of keeping a close eye to what your partner individually responds to, there's no universal ideal way to do it other than to put in enthusiasm and get down some basic stuff (not yanking it, no teeth scraping etc), a lot of it has to do with having a good sense of rhythm, you know you have this when you can naturally move in tune with music at least when you're alone, this helps you with all things sexual really - there's also great guides for especially fellatio online, to avoid teeth scraping pretend that you're holding an ice cube with just your lips
>eagerness, show him that you want/need him, the stereotypical bad lay is the girl who's a pillow princess and expects him to try everything to please her in return for extending her body to him
>>
>>17805595
Similarly
>don't let him do all the work, try to learn enjoying being on top or generally in control
>have open communication about your fantasies and boundaries in bed, make sure you both know what your partner would like your sex life to be if you don't want to argue about this, not agreeing is okay shaming is not
>lots of practice, even if you have all the experience in the world it takes a while growing used to another person's preferences and physical handguide so to speak... it's not like sex is a simple trick you learn once and then know forever, it's a dynamic between you and another individual, it's like no two ways of having a certain conversation flow/habit are 100% alike, this is obviously talking about sex within a relationship with a person you know and not a random hook up
>try to relax, not be too shy about your body - if all else fails, think "I'm going to be fifty some day, do I want to look back on my youth as having sex with the lights off because I was ashamed of my whatever perceived flaw?" probably not, enjoy yourself - it really is the easiest to make sex fun for your partner by obviously having a great time yourself, a lot of things will come natural then

Good luck and enjoy (not sure if you meant that it's going to happen soon but regardless)!
>>
>>17805595
>touch him, hold his waist, kiss his neck, pull him in closer, lock your legs around him

I'd add to this that not only kiss his neck but his whole body, specially torso.
>>
Maybe I posted here already? not sure.

Ok long story short, I'm crushing on this girl.
Nothing good about it, just a big NO.

Spent a weekend with her and a friend of mine,
started knowing her better during a weeklong trip during wich I guess I started getting some funky feelings.

3-4 months after that and I tought I was over it and spending time with her wouldn't be a problem,
but I saw her recently and realized that I'm not.

So best course of action would be to just cut her out of my life, except I can't.
First of all our meeting was due to a "tragic" event and if I just gtfo it would feel like betrayal, for me too.
Second of all we have big trips planned with this group of friends in the future, I can't just ask them to cut her out,
nor I feel like leaving this group (wich is the best I've ever had in my life).
Third, I've become closer to her family due to the tragic event aforementioned, her mother still gets teary when I leave after I visit them.

I don't know what to do,
she's asked me to spend a weekend togheter next spring but I feel like every moment I indulge is a mistake.
I should do something now that I'm not too invested into it, but I don't know what.

I think she's a cool person and I wish I could keep her in my life on the long run,
but I'm sure that with time the feelings would only develop and being unable to act on them would undermine our friendship.
>>
I have never had a female friend or girlfriend. I feel lonely and don't know how to fix it.

Any advice?
>>
Hey girls. When entering a new relationship, do you find other men more attractive than the guy you're dating? And if so, how do you deal with those thoughts?

Here's the deal.

>male, late 20's, perma virgin, good looking but very insecure
>started dating this cute girl a couple of weeks back
>everything was great, she's a fantastic girl, great personality, kind, we have a lot in common, lost my virginity to her
>i have quickly began falling for her and hoped to make this relationship official
>suddenly I've began noticing that I still find other women attractive and sometimes more than the girl I'm seeing
>this is followed by immense feelings of guilt and shame, I try to get these thoughts out of my head but instead I keep obsessing over them more and more
>when I see men with really hot girlfriends I feel jealous and insecure
>I feel like the worst piece of shit on the planet and start thinking that I will just end up hurting her
>then I see her again and none of this matters, once again she's the cutest and sweetest girl I've known and I'm just happy to be around her
>but once she's gone and I see another girl that I find attractive these thoughts come back and start to haunt me again

What the fuck do I do? I've never been in a relationship before so this is really bugging me. We're not officially a couple yet, but I really care for her and I'm panicking that if I pursue this relationship further I will make her feel unloved and insecure. I feel disgusted with myself as if I'm already cheating on her in my thoughts.
>>
>>17805643
It's normal dude, I've been going through the same thing for years. Remembering her face or seeing her always makes those thoughts fall away though. The guilt still stays with me however.
>>
Is having sex on a daily basis too much?
>>
File: 1478680398348.jpg (54KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1478680398348.jpg
54KB, 640x630px
>>17805668
it is for my gf
>only see her a few times a week
>only have sex once a week
>tfw pretty high libido
>tfw beginning to feel resentment
>tfw depression and guilt for feeling resentment
>>
>>17805675
I'm sorry to hear that! It looks like it's common for girls to have a low libido. I'm always in for sex, I like to do it every day and even more than once. Sometimes my bf looks at me as if i was some kind of weirdo. It makes me feel like there's something wrong with me huh
>>
>>17805651

Thanks. In some way I've known all men have these kinds of thoughts, and I've often heard my friends comment on other women despite being in relationships. Did this ever cause any issues in your relationship? Or did you feel any desire to cheat on your partner because of that? What I fear the most is that I will make her feel inadequate, or worse yet have a desire to actually go after other women.
>>
>>17805685
there isnt at all weird about you, believe me.

we used to do it a lot when we first start dating but not so much anymore. i still feel just as strongly now as i did back then but i guess she doesnt.
>>
>>17805695
>Did this ever cause any issues in your relationship?
Not really, she knows people can be attractive and it's natural that I feel such urges.

>Or did you feel any desire to cheat on your partner because of that?
Admittedly I did slightly but I pretty quickly snapped back to reality when thinking about her. There was an occasion when I was close but in the middle of the drive, I changed direction and went to see her instead.

>What I fear the most is that I will make her feel inadequate, or worse yet have a desire to actually go after other women.
Well she's never felt inadequate with me and she's aware of at least just my natural draw to other women. I don't think I could ever cheat though, my guilt and thoughts of her always take over pretty quickly.

It's a dilemma. I don't think there is an answer or solution, at least not one that I've found.
>>
>>17805498
Do you know much about bikes? That's quite the uptaking and will be hard to do under $100
>>
>>17805708

Thanks, luckily for me I'm still somewhat awkward and shy, so opportunities for cheating would not be very plentiful.

That said, ever since I've met her, had sex for the first time and finally felt desired by a woman, I've gained a massive confidence boost. Lately I've been noticing that other women are in fact attracted to me and I have no idea what to make of it. I want to be with this girl and take this relationship to the next level, but at the same time I feel this primal urge to keep on chasing other women.

What really bugs me is that this is happening so early on into our relationship. And that made me question my attraction towards her and whether I truly care for her. The thought of breaking it off passed through my head, but I don't want to do it. I want to be with her, so I guess all I can do is ignore these thoughts, work on my self control and try to be less shallow. Perhaps I'm just blowing this out of proportion because I've never imagined I could desire anyone else other than the person I'm with and always found that wrong.
>>
>>17805643
I'll point here >>17805074
>When it comes down to it, we all collectively need to recognize that you don't need to be perfect to be loved and attractive, and that you don't need someone to be perfect to love them and be attracted to them.
>Neither my SO nor I look like supermodels. Does that mean we are unhappy? No! We still obsessively love each other and feverishly fuck each other's brains out.
>>
>>17805750
It's the confidence that's had an effect. I used to be awkward as shit before her since I hadn't dated much and my sex life was pretty shitty but things really boosted after we started dating.

The primal urge is natural. Now all you have to do is have some self control, which is easier said than done but it sounds like you're like me with just the mere thought of her being enough to dissuade you from other women. Your relationship will be fine, just remember why you love her and keep doing all those things that make you both happy. Do some date nights, cuddle up and watch some shit on TV and that kind of thing. Love is better than sex ever could be.
>>
>>17805668
>>17805675
>>17805685
>Ex-gf
>Doesn't ever masturbate and never has
>She had chronic anxiety (reason why we broke up, it was too much stress on me)
>Was obsessed with me
>Higher sex-drive than me

Now I know how you girls feel
>>
Girls

Why is insecurity/shyness and non-outgoing behaviour such a huge turn off?

Feels like girls are mostly attracted to clueless guys who think they are the best at everything and dont not a single flaw of themselves, almost like psychos.
>>
>>17805768

Thanks man. This really calmed me down quite a bit. She has brought something truly amazing to my life and the mere thought of making her unhappy or being unfaithful scares the shit out of me. I guess I will just need to reconcile the fact that in the end, I'm still a dude and have those kind of instincts, but that doesn't mean I will act on them. I'm taking her on a trip abroad pretty soon and I hope to make this relationship official then.

Thanks for sharing your experience, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17805803
No problem anon.

A trip sounds perfect, it can really bring two people together. I have to say though that planning a trip together anyway makes things seem pretty official so congratulations. I've been with my gf for almost 6 years now so I hope things go the same for you too.
>>
>>17805809

Thanks anon. Best of luck to you and your gf too.
>>
>>17805799
There's definitely in-between here. One can be aware of and work with their flaws while still being people-persons.

Many, if not most people are insecure. But that is different from an insecure person. Some people turn insecurity into an identity, into a sport.
It's too much when a compliment is shunned and challenged with claims of not being good enough. When attempts will be thrown aside because it'll never be good enough so why bother.
I don't like being put in the position where I constantly have to reassure someone.

I like someone outgoing because I am outgoing. I am an extrovert and I like being with someone who likes people as much as I do.
Now us extroverts are louder and more noticeable.
Maybe the introverted girls will get along with you better. But they're elsewhere.
>>
>>17804760
Lol Eric?
>>
Why does this girl tease and take the piss out of me even when she has a boyfriend?

When we first started getting to know each other we got along really well and I knew she had a boyfriend so I was like whatever we can be friends. Anyway she insulted me a bunch of times so I took it as a sign to back off. So I've been giving her less attention but she then mocks me on fb (mocking that I like good rap).

Insults have included calling me a pussy, thirsty (in reaction to me opening up to her about being bi, something I don't tell people, also she said it's just something people do for attention) and ignorant.

This is just too confusing. Is this an even further sign to leave her alone or what? We live in the same uni accommodation by the way.
>>
>>17806024
Sounds like she's just kind of an asshole. You haven't done anything wrong. You should distance yourself from her for the reason that having that kind of person in your life is not good for you.
She might not leave you alone at first, but just keep ignoring her.
>>
Shit, I may have goofed.

So, this guy I like recently mentioned today that he met someone over the break. I was really happy for him, because he is lonely as shit, and I truly care about his happiness above all...

But, in my feeling great for him, I didn't let him finish...and he continued by saying the date was a fluke and the girl and him didn't end up working out.

Now I'm worried that I came across as not liking him. I think he's an amazing guy and I really truly like him, but I also value him as a person and want to see him happy, so I thought him meeting someone was great news above all else.

I don't know what I'm trying to ask...I guess, guys, if you were in his shoes (a good female friend that flirts with you a ton is happy for you when you say you've found someone), would you immediately think she's not interested and move on?

Also, before you mention the fact that he went on a date with the chick and say it means I've already been friendzoned, I know. I've considered this. To add on to that, he only feels compelled to tell me about women in his life if he's been unsuccessful, which leads me to believe that he may know I like him, and he likes the attention I offer him. Or, he could be pulling something I have pulled where he's mentioning previous girls to make me jealous, while also mention failed attempts to show that he's still available...I don't know...help.
>>
>>17806088
If you like him, why the fuck didn't you ask him out already instead of just sitting by and letting him meet other people all this time? Honestly you're really deep in the friendzone now.
>>
>>17806095
Because I'm a huge fucking coward cuck.

I mean this objectively, not to even shit on myself. It's really awful.

And, alright. Well, I'm alright with being friendzoned, I just want to know, ultimately. I can move on.
>>
>>17806080
Okay, I got to defend her a little out of fairness. I can be pretty controversial stating facts like it's just as dangerous for me to be out at night as women. Also when she was complaining about guys (specifically middle easterns) wanting to have sex with her I said she played the victim too much and people wanting to have sex with you isn't a big deal. When she called me a pussy I said she needs to learn to shut her mouth. I may have got a little to physical with her at a club as well (just hugging/rubbing, I didn't try touching her tits or anything). Also she's pretty hot/intelligent so it's hard not to fancy her a little.

I think you may be right about her though and I probably will just leave her alone.
>>
>>17806108
Sounds like the both of you will constantly conflict and I am glad that you are concluding on cutting contact.
>>
>>17806108
dangerous for men*
>>
>>17806100
Tell me this. What would happen if you sent him a text right now that said that you liked him and wanted to go on a date with him?
What would happen? What's so scary? Tell me.
>>
>>17806124
I wont say it'll ruin our friendship...because it wont. It might be awkward for a couple of days but we'd get through it. I can't even say I'm afraid of the truth, because I want to know.

So, in the end, I'm just a fucking coward. I don't know what's truly stopping me, but the premise of putting myself out there like that scares me.
>>
>>17806130
What if you did it tonight? Right now?

>Hey, I want to tell you. I like you. Will you go on a date with me?

If you just spit it out. No beating around the bush. Just make it happen.
>>
>>17806137
Goddamnit, you are pretty fucking good at motivational speaking.

I might tell him, but I'd prefer to do it in person, if I'm gonna go all out. I'm starting to think I'm just afraid, because part of me knows he'll likely reject me. And after all of the bravery I had to instill just to ask, it would hurt. Maybe it won't hurt as much as I'm hyping it up to be, but, as I said. I'm cowardly. I can't let this continue to stop me though, you're right...

fuck..
>>
>>17806144
You say that you're just gonna "wait for the right moment", but what moment is better than now?

It doesn't need to be something special. You aren't proposing. In fact, texting allows him to react, calm down, and give a proper answer.

Surprising someone in person might cause them to panic and give an answer that they weren't intending to.

What's wrong with a text?
>>
>>17805734
I ride one to school and back :(
>>
>>17806162
Yeah, I suppose.

It's comforting that he's the understanding type, he probably won't give me shit if I confess to him. But should I really do it so soon after he had a date? He's probably a little bitter about that ordeal, so I don't know if it's the right thing to do right now. Might affect his answer.

[spoiler]And now I'm giving you shit, I'm sorry. I'm creating excuses for myself. Baby steps, I guess.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17805544
He's
>white
Mexican
>23
>going to college
Yeah, did you skip it?
>into strategy vidya/crusader kings type stuff
Uh. Like megaman battlenetwork? I only bought fallout this year and battlefront
>also into visual novels and the like
No I tried to get into them but they're so boring
>we're in a ldr
Both live in chi but go to different colleges so we see eachother 1-5 times a week
>he likes raccoons
I have 2 pugs and I'm afraid of walking them at night cause they'll get killed by them
>I know hes getting me a sexy toy
?
>watches anime
Yeah I love Chinese cartoons
>social anxiety
That's my gf not me
>>
>>17806184
You're making yourself excuses, yes. Him just having a date doesn't matter. That's you trying to convince yourself that you don't have to do it. You think that if you come up with a good excuse, then you don't have to really admit that you're avoiding it, because it's out of your hands and you couldn't do it anyway.

But these are all flimsy excuses. You could send him that text right now.
>>
>>17806175
What do you know about building bikes, about bike parts, about repairing bikes?
>>
>>17806191
Are you high
>>
>>17806208
I stop smoking weed in high school anon
>>
>>17806204
The minimum, trying to adjust my rear derailleur on my commuter but I may of fucked it up
>>
>>17806218
Why do you think you know enough to build a bike in less than a month?
>>
>>17806198
Alright anon, you've compelled me. I'll send it to him very soon. You're paying for my rejection icecream, you dick.

[spoilers]No, but thank you, for real. You're a great help.[/spoilers]
>>
>>17806235
I'm just megaphoning the voice that's already inside your head, anon.
Still though. "Very soon"? What's the hold up?
>>
>>17806242
>Still though. "Very soon"? What's the hold up?

Just a matter of timing, I have no idea if he's asleep right now. He's a bit of a night-owl but he also has work.

But I am gonna do it, I promise. I know that I've just been cucking myself out of confessing this entire time, and I can't do it any longer.
>>
>>17806253
Who cares if he's asleep? He'll get it in the morning
>>
>>17806222
Cause I'm on a dozen biking selling and buying groups on fb plus /n/ is basically a biking board with all the answers I would need
>>
Girls and guys

I feel so confused I don't know what to do...

I met this girl I really like. But I have a serious problem accepting affection. She likes me A LOT. I really like talking to her, and she's gorgeous. But when she talks really affectionate to me, or hugs me and tells me she likes me, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know why.. we even had a talk, and I told her I'm not mentally prepared for a girlfriend and that I think I'll be a shitty boyfriend because I don't know what I'm doing and have a hard time dealing with emotional things. She said she doesn't care and wants to work with me through it.

What does that mean? How can she still like me even as autistic I am with this shit? I feel weird every time she compliments me..
>>
>>17806266
While that is true, I actually have a valid excuse this time.

He gets up early as hell and likely wont have time to respond until after I already see him in the day, since our hangout-time is his only real free time in the afternoon.

So, I'm planning to text him after his break tomorrow. Prevents the awkwardness of him just now getting the news. If that made any sense.
>>
>>17806280
Alright. But I'm going to post here tomorrow asking about you.
>>
Girls, is a confident man who's pretty quiet attractive? I have a friend who is rather quiet in class during group talk or whenever they have free time, yet I notice that he gets a lot of female attention despite being so quiet. He's not shy, in face he's very confident; whenever he speaks to the class to give a speech he's very articulate, carries himself standing tall with his chest out, and is fine in a one on one conversation, he just usually keeps to himself in class unless he's with me. He can be loud and boisterous in private with his friends, but in public he keeps to himself.
>>
>>17806291
Goddamnit, you're so sweet. Stop. This is not the 4chan standard, I'm perturbed.
>>
>>17806293
Sure. They can be attractive, yes. Especially for girls who enjoy "winning" a man over, since he seems to pose a challenge. Ambiguity is hot among women.
>>
>>17806296
I refuse to stop! This is my hobby. I find it very satisfying.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow. I'll call you "No More Excuses Anon" so you can ctrl+F. If you get here before me, would you mind using that phrase? I'm holding you to this.
>>
>>17806317
Holy shit lol, this is grand.

I guess even if I'm rejected, I'll have an ear ready to get an update. Alright, deal. No More Excuses Anon it is.
>>
>>17806322
Hooray! Updates are always fun. We don't usually get to see the afterwards.
Until tomorrow. Goodnight, No More Excuses Anon.
>>
>>17806331
Ah, I love this! Maybe this won't be so bad. Goodnight, "Just Do It" anon. Thank you for the confidence.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>17806331
>>17806322
>>17806317
>>17806296
>>17806291
>>17806280
>>
>>17806345
I have no regrets. Thanks for reading our interaction, Anon.
>>
Guys,

I see a lot of men on here saying they prefer women without makeup. Would you say that this is a common viewpoint, or is it just that the guys who frequent this site just so happen to be the ones who prefer women without the makeup?
>>
>>17806430
I'm indifferent/I could care less
>>
>>17806430

its probably a 50/50 thing.

I personally would prefer a girl without make up and lipstick.. I hate that shit.

But a few of my friends love women with bright red lipstick (I think that shit is unattractive af)
>>
>>17806430
remember that fashion comes from other women and gay guys on what they think is attractive to men

personally i really hate nail polish and mascara which i know really accumulates microorganisms under a microscope.
>>
So I think I bitch too much sometimes but when I joke about it people have told me many times they enjoyed my rants. I guess I'm just opinionated and it's a good thinng? Girls alike have even enjoyed me speaking my mind like this. I guess I'm asking if it's something I should try to curb. I don't see why since I'm the only one I know to be bothered by it.
>>
>>17803772
Women: A drunk friend of mine (female) confessed to me that the reason women date such shitty guys and ignore the signs is that they secretly hate themselves.

It's bothered me ever since, this isn't true, is it?
>>
>>17804923
Just tell her how much it meant to her etc. You don't need to lay something that heavy on her, at least not right away.

Someday along the line though, maybe.
>>
is leanness more important than having muscle mass?
>>
Omg, the Just Do It Anon story was the best. Fuck, I'm saving this thread. I NEED to see the conclusion of it. BTW, I once asked a girl out because I was sick of no doing so. She rejected me, I felt so relieved afterwards (dumping all that stress out). I'm waiting for you Anon!

Here's a question for the guys,
Have you crushed on a girl that's below average in your opinion?
>great personality
>really smart
>can have a really good talk (she's good at talking)
-but below average physically (wouldn't ask her out if I didn't knew her)
What's your take on that?
>>
>>17806599
no they want guys better looking than them, who then fuck their friends and other girls, thus becoming an asshole
irrational big ego is what women have
some say treating them liek shit makes u more attractive
>>
Guys,

Would you break up with somebody you've been dating for months if you found out they were abstinent?
>>
>>17806622
what?
no sex by 3rd date gone
>>
>>17806622
Fuck no if I'm the first on her mind for marriage.
>>
Is it possible for a woman to cum just by getting their outer labia rubbed?
>>
File: kbCWJGZ.jpg (184KB, 2000x900px) Image search: [Google]
kbCWJGZ.jpg
184KB, 2000x900px
>>17806430
>Would you say that this is a common viewpoint, or is it just that the guys who frequent this site just so happen to be the ones who prefer women without the makeup?

Definitely the latter... and even then... 80% of all guys who SAY they prefer no make up... Pic related

But that's definitely not to say that all guys prefer make up (it's a case of one minority being more vocal IMO, or else people harping on fringe cases where women are obviously putting on WAAY too much make up ). I personally don't give a fuck as long as it makes you happy (my girlfriend loves make up and says putting it on relaxes her, I honestly don't really care one way or the other).

And in most cases, once you get past the initial attraction phase (you know, that phase where you're brand new to eachother and still dressing as nice as possible when you see eachother while "politely" pretending burps and farts don't exist, and that neither of you go to the bathroom for #2's) that shit doesn't matter nearly half as much, if at all.
>>
File: 1478925044868.jpg (154KB, 850x852px) Image search: [Google]
1478925044868.jpg
154KB, 850x852px
>>17806622
I don't mind if she doesn't drink
>>
>>17806622
>Would you break up with somebody you've been dating for months if you found out they were abstinent?

If I were dating them for MONTHS and hadn't had sex yet, I'd probably already have long since assumed they were abstinent. If I was still with them, it was because I as cool with it.

But they'd have to have an exceptional personality and we'd have to get along super well or i'd probably have long since stopped seeing them.

Usually, by the first, second, or even third date you have a general sense of whether or not the other person is sexual or not.

And I say this as someone who's done one night stands, who's intentionally waited himself for relationships to develop to a certain point before engaging in sexual activities, and who's dated women who were abstinent until marriage (purity ring and all).
>>
>>17806666
1st pic and 2nd pic are 10000% better than 3rd and 4th.
>>
>>17806685
I'm a guy btw. I did start seeing a girl several months ago but we never had that "relationship talk" until just today and she comes out that she's abstinent. We connect very well emotionally but this is kind of a big deal to me and I'm considering just ending it. But it also sucks because she's my first girlfriend and I've had a hard time finding relationships and am pretty lonely when single.

The only positive thing is that when I asked if it was due to nervousness or religious reasons she sheepishly said "kinda both" meaning I don't think she's 100% vowed to be abstinent for religious reasons and she could be reasoned out of it.
>>
>>17806714
>she could be reasoned out of it.

Exact wrong line of thought here bro.

Don't try to pressure/logic your way in to sex--especially with someone you supposedly care about.

Even if you DO succeed, all that will do is fuck up and taint their experience with sex, making sure you don't ever get it on any semblance of the regular.

If this ain't for you, move on. That simple.
>>
I think my girlfriend of 6 months is falling out of love with me. I can't tell if she is or if its depression. But she talks to her best friend about moving in together after school this year. And I don't even get mentioned.
>>
Girls: Have any of you had a long distance relationship? How did you make it work? What was it like?

I've met a girl recently I like, but she lives quite far from me. Another continent far.

She's only another hour ahead time zone wise, but we're really connecting with each other and talking a lot.

Im a planner so I think a lot about the future and possibilities and whatnot, so even though its early days I like to think about what could happen.

How do you make a relationship work with absolute 0 physical contact for a while, until one of you goes to visit the other at whatever point?

I've come out of relationships recently where it was very physical very quickly, and we spent lots of time in person together, and it didnt work for shit. I just wanted more of my own space and time, so I was willing to give an LDR a go, see how it suits me
>>
File: 3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>17806733

She is the light of my life. She is the first girl I've actually loved. Yet I'm terrified of telling her that, Im terrified of scaring her off, Im terrified of losing her. She makes me so happy. Shes said for me to not tell her how happy I make her, cause it makes her feel like my happiness is dependant on her.
>>
>>17806729
I wasn't going to pressure her. It just felt like she wasn't completely dedicated to that answer and could change her mind in the future. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic.
>>
>>17806745
>>17806733

Bruh you are putting wayyyyy too much importance on a relationship and another person. Take a step back, take a deep breath, remember that you're cool and independent and that you aren't gonna die if things don't work out with her

Hopefully things do work out. But if they don't, its not a big deal. You'll cry, you'll move on, you'll meet someone else, you'll fall in love again

Thats how the human race works

You need to always ensure your happiness is independently based. It comes from within, not from outside

If you can remain happy from within, then you can do anything you want to do
>>
>>17805202
>a man finds me physically attractive holy shit call the cops im so degraded right now
>>
>>17806744
I haven't had one, but two of my friends have. The one who had a successful LRD was the one where they could see each other 'often' (at least once a month) and at least one person had the ability to up and move when they want to or plans to move closer in the future (within a year or two).
>>
>>17806756
I know I could live without her after sometime. It just hurts so bad, to look back just two months ago and how she was so happy, even the way she looked at me. She loved me, I could see it, she didnt have to see it. Shes the first girl to genuinely make me happy, every other girl has been okay and just a opportunity for consistent sex as shitty as that is to say. I want to give her the world. I just want her to be happy.
>>
If a guy has a flirty personality, would he flirt with someone he's not attracted to? I know this question makes me sound dense, but some of the circumstances in which he behaves flirtatiously aren't exactly appropriate for his behaviour.
>>
>>17804679
I am sorry anon. I have been through something similar. Cant forget bawling my eyes out in the shower. Dumped her and never looked back.

Hope you find strength to do whats right for you.
>>
>>17806774

If thats the one that worked Ill consider those time frames then.
>>
>>17804758
You like reading books. They like watching movies. So what?

I want to eat chinese food but this mexican restaurant doesnt have any chinese food. Restaurants suck!
>>
Why does my ex hide the fact that he has a gf from me?
>>
>>17806430

I just hate heavy makeup and I think most men do as well. No makeup, or very light makeup is the way to go.
>>
>>17806929
This pretty much. Just a very slight amount is nice. Too much makeup has the same effect of repulsion to me like a person that drowns themselves in perfume.
>>
>>17806895
He probably isn't over you breaking up or just thinks that you still have feelings for him and doesn't want to hurt you
>>
>Gf played in a band before we met
>was bullied out of the band for some issues
>i know the whole story
>she refuses to tell me the name of the band because the whole thing is so embarrassing for her, and she thinks i could find some traces of all that if i'd so some research (which in all honesty i'd totally do. im curious as hell.)
>we're a couple for almost a year now
>she says i should respect her opinion on that

what do? should i just leave her past alone like she insists? but i'm really interested in this, especially their songs and stuff, but she just won't tell me, ever.
>>
>>17806785
If he's really naturally flirty, yes.
I honestly flirt with everyone inadvertently. It's just my way of behaving. It takes me some serious self control to not do it.
>>
>>17807090
As someone who has played in a band and and had a girlfriend i can honestly tell you piss off fagot. None of your beeswax.

Nothing ruins a band faster than a groupie SO. And nothing ruins a relationship like telling someone to piss off. And telling people to piss off i 50% of the work when playing in the band. The rest is about 25% drinking, 15% talk, 5% plan, 5% play.
>>
>>17807130
uhm, she doesn't play there anymore. read again.
>>
>>17807138
The principle is the same.
People aren't themselves in a band.
It's not who she is around you. She doesn't want you to see how she acts in that scenario for whatever understandable reason. Maybe the band just plain sucked. Maybe she was dressed weired who knows. And It's better not to know your GF was wearing corpse paint and screaming about male general mutilation on a stage. Just let it go. This exact same argument ruined more relationships for me than I could count.
>>
>>17806693
>10000%
Kek

I like all 4 pics. I dont care about her makeup preference as long as she looks good. If she was ugly AF and make helped her conceal it, I'd be fine with her using it. I may not end up dating her longterm because I'd have to wake up next to her eventually!
>>
>>17806844
Dont know about you man but having at least a favorite book seems damn basic to me.
>>
I am (or was, I honestly don't know anymore) crushing on this girl. We used to be real close, but then she got sickly, chronically tired and generally unresponsive. I'd ask her out and we'd go somewhere and she'd ask me out sometimes, but with her energy levels deep in the negative I barely hear from her anymore beyond "I'm still alive" or "look at this funny thing"
It's true, she clearly looks worn out whenever I see her (which barely happens)

Now a mutual friend started telling me she'd made fun plans for the afternoon, family plans but still plans, while I keep hearing about her bad sleep, if anything at all

Should I be as bothered by this as I am?
>>
Girls

Some of my hook ups were quite unattractive so is it a turn off if a guy fucked a severely ugly/fat girl as a fwb?
Just need confirmation as to if my sexual history with duds is the cause of scoring less.
>>
>>17807268
Why would you ever mention the people you fucked to a potential SO?
>>
>>17807256
Sounds to me like she has depression. I can relate to low energy levels, since I'm suffering of that as well (altough not as bad as your friend it seems). I always want to spend time by myself and sometimes have to convince myself to not cancel on my friends and BF.

So it is very possible that it is hard for her to manage her energy levels and fit everything in there. There is family, which she probably cant avoid at all, and there are friends. Idk how good friends you guys are, but if she has somone she considers a best friend that is not you, it's understandable that she rather spends her small amount of time with them, than with you. Romance can be EXTREMLY tiring and spike anxiety even if you know each other already.

If you hear about fun things she has planed, ask if you can join in on them. It will be better for her to share time with many people at the same time (for a short amount of time) than having to split it up for more than one party.
>>
>>17807268
If anything, they are either happy they are better looking than your past flames or they think you have an ugly type and are offended.
>>
>>17807271
Well with any hook up its a good idea in general to discuss past sexual history for health reasons predominately, in turn the individuals involved would have to be revealed at some point as there's nothing to hide if they're just ugly.

>>17807278
I like to be honest with others about my past and definitely don't have an ugly type, at the time I just needed something to stick my dick in is there any tips on how to not offend?
>>
>>17807339
>with any hook up its a good idea in general to discuss past sexual history for health reasons predominately
Yes - limit it to "I am healthy, I got tested. I had a few hook ups but always used condom". It's not a "want me to show you my exes on facebook?" moment.

>in turn the individuals involved would have to be revealed at some point as there's nothing to hide if they're just ugly.
I don't know the names of any of the girls my boyfriend of fucked, or how they looked like. It's not relevant.
>>
>>17807339
>any tips on how to not offend
Yes, don't let the girls know you thought they were ugly. You don't have to discuss previous encounters in detail, you are still being honest.
>>
Ideally how long should sexual intercourse last for a woman?
>>
>>17806274

Anyone..?
>>
>>17806274
>>17807407
Why do you think that the solution is to isolate yourself and "think it over" or "find yourself" or some bullshit?
You become accustomed to affection by receiving affection regularly.

Just let this happen rather than self sabotaging.
>>
>>17807405
Foreplay I like to last 5-20 minutes, up to an hour if we're teasing and edging a lot.
The actual PIV could be 3-15 minutes. No more than 30.

How much do you guys want? I hear people talk about lasting longer. Is that for the girl's benefit or for you? Do you prefer to edge and have a longer session? Is an orgasm only satisfying when there's build up? Does orgasming quick mean it doesn't feel good?
>>
>>17807405
Foreplay... depends. If I'm really horny I am fine with no foreplay at all, normally 10-20 minutes.
PiV, 5-15 minutes. In general, after I come, I don't care.
>>
>>17807440

>just let it happen

it's harder than it sounds man..
>>
Really want to date a coworker. I know it's frowned upon but I really r eallly like this girl. My job is shitty but close to where I live, so i dont want to fuck it up. I've seen relationships crash and burn at work and one of them usually ends up quitting. Is it worth the risk?
>>
>>17807520
Generally you shouldnt shit where you eat. It is also straining on a relationship to have to work together.

Is she worth it? Is changing jobs worth it? You have to decide if the risk is less scary than the idea of not having her.
>>
>>17807528
So far I can't honestly tell for sure if its love or lust. We've worked together in the same kitchen for 5 months and I've always enjoyed looking at her. My position made this very easy. Now the way staff has changed up we work very closely on the weekends and I'm becoming infatuated. I brought it up to another co-worker and he told me it was a bad idea instantly and he also stated its obvious we like eachother. Not making my decision any easier. We start to fuck up stuff when we work cuz I make herlaugh and I find myself staring at her smile more than my work. Fuck.
>>
Anons help, I think I'm going crazy.
My boyfriend is a pretty great guy overall. We've been together for a few months, we get along nicely, he knows my family, we study together etc. Don't live together yet but it's in planning.
Problem is, our sex life pretty much died down completely. We used to sleep together daily at first, which was awesome and I feel like we really click in the bedroom. We communicate and it's very good and intimate. But maybe a month ago that got reduced to once a week maybe. When we do have sex it's completely unchanged, it's still great, but the frequency got reduced to basically nothing. I've tried to make myself sexier for him, talk to him about it (of course) but he just says he doesn't feel like it lately and that it's not as important to him anymore.
Obviously I don't want to pressure him into anything or make some sort of dumb ultimatum, but I'm honestly kinda getting frustrated and I'm wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong, or not doing something I could do.
Just the other day I tried to turn him on, in sexy lingerie and whatnot, and was on the couch masturbating when he came home and he just made a snarky comment about messing up the sofa.
>>
>>17807544
I usually get this way when I'm getting bored of a girl I'm dating, which usually results from her being up my ass constantly. You say you study together and everything, do you guys spend like 90% of your time together, or do you have separate groups friends that you do things with and some space between you during the week?
>>
>>17807555
Oh, no we're not clinging to each other. We met at university so we have almost completely separated circles of friends, and don't spend all of our time together. We see each other three times a week I'd say, even if it's 'just' for a coffee or something.
I hope he's not getting bored of me, at least it doesn't seem that way to me, apart from the sex issue we're still going strong (or so I think, of course)
>>
> be me
> have a slight crush on my hs senior and be mutuals with them on social media
> normal guy who never had a gf
> he thought I was cute but I think I creep him out and we've never really talked

he's just graduated and I will likely never see him again. if I text him, it would be small talk (like 'hey how were your finals' etc. I'll have nothing to lose and nothing to gain if I ever contact him again

should I text anyway tho lol
>>
>>17807544
Are you fat? Maybe his standards got higher in the meantime. This ruined it for me in a long relationship.

Still kinda Jelly. My girlfriends never put any effort in to sex.
>>
>>17807544
I had your identical problem.
What worked for me was stop trying to seduce him and stop initiating things.
I kept looking sexy (mostly paying attention to what I was wearing when we were together at home - lingerie, thighs, one of his old sweaters or shirts) but I never tried to initiate things. After a couple of weeks he started initiating things more and more.
I think he was taking me for granted, and I was being too aggressive. He feels more comfortable in a more dominating/chaser role. When I stopped trying, it worked out.
>>
>>17807562
I'd go with the obvious of talking with him about it a little further than you have. Don't be accusatory and watch your wording to make sure you're not making it into a guilting situation. Depression or exhaustion can lead to the same thing, and everyone's different, so solid advice on where to go from where your at probably won't stem from here. Not to ripple your waters, but I also usually don't let on that I'm getting bored until I've figure out if it's just a swing in what I'm feeling and I'm going to get back into things again or if I want to take my leave, so just watch for signs like that as well. Don't be paranoid about it though if you think you all are going strong.
>>
>>17807576
>>17807562
This >>17807572 has absolutely pulled me back from being bored sexually with women before as well, definitely something worth considering.
>>
>>17806100
>>17806088
dear double dubs

you best guess is to approach this topic from the point of view, he might not have gotten the memo that you are so into him. lots of guys have no fucking clue, partly because girls want to keep it a secret.

my GF tells me, that a lot of chicks look at me in clubs and public, but I never see them unless I am actively trying to catch girls.

If I were in his shoes I would probably totally like you and dream, that you would ever ask me on a date, because I dont get any words out of my mouth when I talk to you.
>>
>>17807537
How can you fool yourself into even considering that as love?
You didn't even say, "Oh, we talk about the universe and our values and we connect so much. She makes me feel like a million bucks."
You're basically telling me, "She's pretty and I wanna kiss her face."

You're letting your dick dictate. Beware.
>>
>>17807579
>>17807572
Wait so, we're not supposed to put effort in? I thought men hated that?
>>
>>17807268
I don't give a fuck what you find attractive, but it is a turn off if you begrudgingly fucked some girl you were not attracted to because you couldn't do better.
And that would still be excusable, but showing her off to me afterwards? "Lol this is the ugly witch I pity fucked out of desperation"? That would absolutely make me run for the hills because it makes you seem like a rotten person.

>tl;dr it's about your attitude not their looks
>>
>>17807566
Not at all, no. Probably too thin, not super curvy or anything. But sporty I guess.

>>17807572
That's an interesting idea, thanks Anon. I honestly thought exactly that is my problem - that I wasn't initiating enough.
Seems like the opposite of what I figured I should do.

>>17807576
I'm definitely not trying to guilt him into anything, I'm just kinda frustrated with the whole situation.
He's not on any medication or anything, and I doubt he's depressed. Of course he's working a lot on his studies but not so much that we wouldn't have time to have sex.
>>
>>17807592
We do talk. We do share values. We both are huge potheads. I mean it's not like there's nothing there but you're probably right anway.
>>
Hey Guys-
Ideally how long should sexual intercourse last for a man?
How much time would you like spent on foreplay, particularly foreplay for the man?

I hear people talk about lasting longer. Is that for the girl's benefit or for the man's? Do you prefer to edge and have a longer session? Is an orgasm only satisfying when there's build up? Does orgasming quick mean it doesn't feel good?
>>
>>17807596
I thought so. But I guess it's a matter of balance.
Mind - I really love having sex with him and I initiated a lot. Every time we were together, I would try to have sex. When I stepped back and he had to work for it, it kind of woke him up. He got more dominant in bed, more passionate, more physical. I still initiate sometimes and I still love being active when we fuck, but I guess that it worked out better when he felt like he was in charge.
>>
>>17807608
I can't speak for all men, but cumming is usually the worst park of sex for me, so longer the better.
>>
>>17807608
I'd love if my sexual intercourse would last 5min or less. Just jizz and get it out of my system. No sweating, bumping etc. But unfortunately it usually ends up a 2+h session.
Foreplay is not necessary but sometimes when a girl is really really really hot I just kinda want to savor the moment so theres a lot of licking, groping, kissing, biting etc.
The older i get the harder it is to cum so PIV last longer and longer. I figured out its a psychological thing. After a while i just get in the zone and it happens. But yeah. How long sex lasts if mostly a girls thing. If I cum it could last 5sec I'm satisfied.
>>
Is it possible for a girl to get pregnant if I only put the tip in? I also pissed like 3 times before doing the deed.
>>
>>17807630
Yeah. Chances are very slim but there can be sperm cells in your precum. And there's no difference between putting the tip in or putting your whole dick in, everything potentially impregnating her comes from the head anyway. Pissing also changes nothing.
>>
>>17807623
What? Fascinating! Can you tell me more? What's it like for you?
>>
File: killme.jpg (7KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
7KB, 204x204px
>>17807637
even if I only tried like a minute trying to put it in?
>>
>>17807645
There is no secret here, for men cumming means it's over, it takes a few minutes for the dick to get up again if you want to keep going. I guess that being uncut helps not getting too sore as well.
>>
>>17807647
Yeah. Once again, it's a REALLY small chance though. Keep in mind, in a regular ejaculation there's 15 to 39 million individual sperm cells - and still women often enough don't get pregnant from that. If there's sperm cells in your precum that's only a handful in comparison, the chance that you just happened to release a bit that just happened to contain that supersperm that got to her is really really really small. But not impossible.
>>
>>17807647
>>17807630
Sperm is tricky and its whole life purpose is to make it to the egg cell in the woman. The majority of the sperm is in ejaculation, yes, but sperm also comes out at the beginning in the precum, and it also comes out while erect.
>>
>>17807651
I'm complete opposite from this guy, I guess. I like to fuck a girl until she's sore and can't take it anymore. >>17807624
>>
>>17807651
But doesn't an orgasm feel fantastic? Wouldn't you want to get there?
And when you say the longer the better, can you give me a time frame?

It is all a bit of a secret to me, since I just can't relate with my equipment. Plus there's the differences between guys, like the other anon who likes to cum quick.
>>
>>17807658
I'm scared for my life and everyone else's life here... I don't want to ruin anyone's life because of one stupid instinctual trial I did.
>>
>>17807624
Thank you for your perspective!
Two hours seems like it's difficult to schedule in to life. How often would you prefer to have sex? May I ask how old you are, since you mentioned age?
>>
>>17807623
Same, I prefer the tension. I get so drunk on the feeling of all of it, I just don't want that to end even with cumming.

I've personally lasted 3-4 hours in my most recent fling, but I think it's mostly cuz I fap a lot and am desensitized. Any longer and you just get a really raw dick for a few days.

But It's been down to 30 or so minutes with another girl because of how regularly we fucked, I never needed to fap. And generally, cumming during shorter sessions felt better than longer ones. Younger guys who are fit oughta be able to go again without really waiting anyways.

But the feeling of satisfaction is way better than pleasure. And when you help her up because she's having trouble keeping her legs still, and when she stumbles over her own words when she tries to tell you something afterwards, that's way better than cumming.
>>
>>17807659
but the thing is I was only half erect at that time, because I was scared. I feverishly tried putting it whole in for a short while before quitting.
>>
>>17807670
Look at it the bright way, many young men have felt this way except they actually barebacked and climaxed within the woman. It's a scare, obviously, it can have huge consequences, but 95% chances you are going to be fine. Take it a lesson to take proper precautions beforehand next time so you can relax and have fun without worry about babies.
>>
>>17807667
Orgasm feels better then longer it takes to get there. I'd like to last until the moment my gf is completely satisfied and empty so as not feel she is lacking anything.
Of course in the heat of the moment sometimes you cum earlier, and you have to wait a few minutes, which sucks.
>>
>>17807680
Is it POSSIBLE =/= Is it LIKELY
You're talking like we can tell you whether or not she is pregnant.

YES what you did was stupid. CORRECT you should NEVER do it again. Bare penis near vagina is recipe for STUPID HORNY DECISIONS.

Is she most definitely pregnant and you should kill yourself? INCORRECT

Is it impossible that she got pregnant and you shouldn't regret your decisions? INCORRECT

I wouldn't waste money on a pregnancy test until she's late on her period, desu
>>
>>17807673
>And when you help her up because she's having trouble keeping her legs still, and when she stumbles over her own words when she tries to tell you something afterwards, that's way better than cumming.

Absolutely this, so fucking hot.
>>
>>17807671
It's not that bad. I work a shift at the auto shop and hit after that. Usually home by 7-8. Current gf is an artist so she has a very flexible schedule since she pretty much works from out home.
We have sex 3-4 times a week. Usually on Tuesday and Thursday since I get home earlier and don't smell like engine oil and smoke.
And on the weekend we dress nice go out have a nice fancy dinner or see a movie. And after that head home and have sex sometimes in the car.
I'm okay with this schedule but if i have a few days off it gets more frequent.
I'm 28.
>>
>>17807690
>I wouldn't waste money on a pregnancy test until she's late on her period, desu

But I think she had an irregular period before the deed, and I think she did had a period after like a month or so.

That thing that's scaring me the most is the increasing belly she is having. She's fat originally, and it's been like 4 months already since I did it.

Is it really that easy for 20+ year old women to gain fat bellies with a sedentary job/lifestyle?
>>
>>17807709
If it's been 4 months, that means she should have had 3-4 periods in that timeframe. Has she?
If you're STILL worried after 4 months, buy her a damn pregnancy test, for your own sanity.
>>
How do you even ask someone out these days? Just saying it sound so 8th grade.
>>
>>17807720
"Hey do you want to grab a drink/cup of coffee"
>>
>>17807715
I haven't really been able to talk to her that much, or keep tabs on her periods. i'm afraid that she may be pregnant but does not know she is, and if I do confront her with the topic, she might freak out or be hysterical about it.
>>
>>17807726
That kind of doesn't work for me. We're already hanging out and stuff and we're close. So saying that sounds weird
>>
File: 1480180093765.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1480180093765.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
Guys/girls

how do i stop oneitis?

t. guy
>>
File: 1470458940948.png (406KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1470458940948.png
406KB, 532x783px
>>17807751
Become Zeppeli
>>
>>17807731
"Hey, I like you. I'd like to take you on a date."
>>
>>17807727
Honestly, I'd be worried if she was so much of an idiot that four missed periods didn't worry her.
BUT if she freaks out or is hysterical, it would be a temporary thing, right? It'll be just until you get the pregnancy test.
Don't say "I'm telling you this because you've been getting fatter" unless you are suicidal. Just say that you've been thinking over how you had unprotected sex and you've been worrying.
>>
>>17807798
>Just say that you've been thinking over how you had unprotected sex and you've been worrying.

Thanks for this, will do.

But I'm really scared to initiate, more so thinking about the results. I'm just a very weak man, I'm really just one string away from killing myself.
>>
What do girls like when cuddling and making out? I grew up with the Jesuits in Ireland so I'm all repressed like. And I'm not as experienced as she is and there certain things she does really gets me going, she'll have her hands on my chest, she'll have them all over my back and through my shirt, on my lap, etc.

Meanwhile I'm sitting or lying there almost like a dead body. I don't know what to do with my hands or how to get her going. I just get frigid, even if I am enjoying it.

It's not sex or anything, so I just don't know how frisky I'm supposed to get or where the fuck I should put my hands.

How do I please her? Any tips?
>>
>>17808167
You're over thinking this. Explore with your fingers. Just run your hands all over. Feel what her skin feels like. Rub circles with your fingertips on her hip. Take long strokes with your palm over her back. Scratch her scalp with your nails. Grab a fistful of her ass. Grab her into your arms and squeeze.
Imagine you are a blind man striving to discover what she looks like with your hands.

You don't have experience with this, which means it's all unexplored territory! You have a lot to discover, no?

If she reacts positively, make a mental note and do that again more. If she winces, move on to to another spot or another way of touching her.
>>
>>17807645
>>17807667

Orgasm is worst part for me. I feel like shit when that happens
>>
>>17808292
It's not just us men that have misconceptions about women's sexuality I guess, this image of us guys as solely focused on spurting semen all over them is false, we enjoy the ride as much as they do.
>>
>>17808272
Thanks. I really appreciate it
>>
>>17807343
>great tips
Thanks for the tip anon but some of my encounters where mentioned via the typical rumor mill, something of which I do not control. When it comes down to it sometimes it's a case of confirming the truth or come of as a liar.

>>17807345
Thanks, I'll have to steer the discussion with prospective dates in another direction even simple yes/no answers can get out of hand.

>>17807600
>yes fucking ugly women is a turn off
Um thanks also? What you've described was why some women seemingly lost interest, they can decide for themselves if they're interested in me or not because I'd rather not resort to rape.

>showing off
Well if some of my romantic interest got curious about the matter themselves then I've got nothing to hide. I'm not going to lie, I have fucked some ugly girls in my life because extra curricular college life is an actual thing anon I'm no prude.

>I was referring to the less ugly girls getting turned off from my personal sexual history not my attitude.
>>
>>17808338

I actually feel bad when I cum. It's not a pleasurable feeling
>>
>>17808440
I just feel nothing.
>>
>>17808440
>>17808454
What the hell that's complete news to me. I thought guys are literally all about orgasming.
>>
>>17807564
Yes send nudes (serious)
>>
>>17808461

not me, it drains me. i feel really depeleted of energy, unmotivated, and kind of down.

when I fap I like edging. Edging is enjoyable. But I always get mad at myself if I orgasm.
>>
How would you feel if your gf would drop you saying "I have no more patience for this" because you were busy with education and didnt give her the attention she wanted?
>>
>>17808613
So be it.
>>
>>17808622
That's what I did and I regret it so much it's killing me.
>>
>>17808630

You have to take care of yourself first
>>
>>17808637
What do you mean?
>>
>>17808642

Ohh you're the girlfriend..

I'd feel pretty shitty. Education and career track is something that should be seen as "understandable". So if my girlfriend dumped me because I'm too busy with my career i'd be sad.
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.