[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without compromisinf your health, comfort and social standing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1329.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
Without compromisinf your health, comfort and social standing, is there any possible way to become completely unappealing to men?
>>
File: 1478492314495.jpg (169KB, 741x763px) Image search: [Google]
1478492314495.jpg
169KB, 741x763px
>>17803736
Would dressing very conservatively be considered messing with your comfort or social standing?

Also delete social media and make everyone think you have a boyfriend helps, too.
>>
why do you want to be unappealing to men? are you a man?
>>
>>17803736
Be gross, don't shave legs, fart, burp, talk about pooping and other unlady like things

Also - be more of an outspoken feminist type. Some might like it but the majority of guys will be turned off by it
>>
Social standing? Sadly no.
>>
If you're in America, become a feminist.
>>
>>17803766
I wear men's clothes and don't post pictures of myself on social media.

>>17803770
They have nothing I wand and I have nothing I want to give them.

>>17803789
That'd be "social standing" -side. I don't want to make EVERYONE think I'm a disgusting retard.

>>17803806
Not an american, already feminist.
>>
>>17803819
Yell at every single man who talks to you. Be a bitch.
>>
>>17803736
Admit you are a lesbian?
Men will want you more but unless they are poor people they won't push it
>>
>>17803819
You really all that sure men want you?
>>
Most women's social standing is tied up in their ability to appeal to men. It is easy to argue that this is neither just nor fair, but as a feminist, you've probably heard all of this already, so I won't bore you with rehashing it all.

In any event, if you want to become unappealing to men without sacrificing your social standing, first you will have to uncouple the two. This is no easy task, as it is still uncommon enough to be largely uncharted territory. Essentially, you need to do something that can command respect from men in its own right, completely independent of your own personal appeal: once you have such achievements under your belt, THEN you can become unappealing without sacrificing (very much) social standing. Trying to do this beforehand is difficult at best.
>>
>>17803819
Ooooh! you could always get a buzz cut haircut! thats what all the butch lesbians do! and dress like a man! thatl show them!
>>
>>17803819
Oh hey its another woman that hates men.

Kill yourself. That way your bloodline will end faster.
>>
>>17803736
maybe if you make this thread another hundred times, your wish will be fulfilled
>>
>>17803824
Haven't got the energy.

>>17803829
I'm not a lesbian.

>>17803831
Well, I've gotten offered dick 3 times this year, that's 3 times too many. It's just literally impossible to distrust men enough.

>>17803839
I don't understand what you are trying to say.
>>
>>17803839
Okay I've re-read your post and allow me to re-phrase what I said.

My goal is to be treated as a respectable adult human being who can be trusted with a car, apartment and job, and simultaneously not stir dicks.

>>17803840
Already at it.

>>17803843
I don't take dick and won't give birth. And not being your mommy is unfortunate.
>>
>>17803897
>respectable adult human being who can be trusted with a car, apartment and job
>and simultaneously not stir dicks.
These are two totally seperate things. Most guys would expect their girl to be able to do this stuff. It's not respectable, it's the most elementary adult stuff you can imagine. If people don't think you can manage that much it might be time for self-reflection.
>>
>>17803736
Dont worry, after 26 your looks will plummet and when your an old childless spinster with too many cats no one will look your way anymore.
>>
>>17803904
Okay, third try:

Think about all the women in your life that you have liked and respected, but never, ever considered fucking.

What do they all have in common? How do I gain that status?
>>
>>17803924
Can I speed that process up somehow?
>>
>>17803927
Speed up dying alone and forgotten? Hmm, could probably do it in under a year. Honestly what TV show is worth living a sterile lonley existance just to see in 2060?
>>
>>17803925
>Think about all the women in your life that you have liked and respected, but never, ever considered fucking.
>What do they all have in common?
They were ugly. It sounds like you're asking for the impossible here.
>>
>>17803819
Then give them a strong 'No' or 'Sorry, not interested' or any combination of this if any of them show interest. Don't go to social pick up places like bars unless you are only going to hang out with a girlfriend or close friend. Learn social queues and learn the difference between someone being friendly, and someone being flirty.

If you are just straight afraid of men, then take a self defence class and get your concealed weapons license.
>>
>>17803936
Do you have a mother?
>>
>>17803951
Are you even reading what you type?
>>
>>17803951
Am I being trolled because you seem like an absolute moron. You cannot replicate the relationship between a mother and son with random men.
>>
>>17803954
>>17803964
Men classify women into four cathegories.

Mothers, daughters, fucktoys and garbage.

I'd like to find a way to leave cathegory #3 without entering #4.
>>
>>17804002
You'd like to become every man's mother or daughter.

You realise that impossible, right?
>>
>>17804002
>Mothers, daughters, fucktoys and garbage.

Not all men.
For example, to me daughters are fucktoys, so I only have 3 categories.
>>
>>17804004
All I want is to not be regarded as sexually accessible. How is that too much to ask?

>>17804018
Please never have children.
>>
File: Bait+dump+enjoy_6cbcaa_5923503.jpg (7KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
Bait+dump+enjoy_6cbcaa_5923503.jpg
7KB, 326x179px
>>17803736
OP is either bait or a nutjob.
If it's the latter, your personality is more than enough to drive everyone away.
>>
>>17804031
People are predisposed to NOT want their children, siblings, and parents. Anyone you're closely raised with for the first eight or so years of life is intrinsically less attractive to you. Unless you invent a time machine and a means to become very closely related to every single male on earth you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>17804031
>All I want is to not be regarded as sexually accessible. How is that too much to ask?

Get fat. Or become ugly in some other way. Throw acid on your face.

You want to be healthy and you also want men to find you unattractive? You can't have it both ways. Men are hard-wired to be attracted to healthy girls. Healthy girls are beautiful. Fat unhealthy girls are repulsive for almost anyone except people with weird fetishes. So you've gotta choose: do you want to keep your health or do you want men to stop looking at you like a fucktoy? Which one is more important? You can't have both.
>>
>>17804041
There's no fucking way men want to fuck literally everyone who's not a blood relative.

>>17804043
Fat girls classify as garbage.

Also, there's health issues in my family I wouldn't risk.

Are there any ways to become ugly thag aren't painful and won't make me merely ridiculous (=the SJW -look?)
>>
There has to be a respectable way to look unattractive.
>>
sounds like all you have to do to turn off anyone is open your mouth op.
>>
>>17804122
You really underestimate the taste and intellect of some specimen of your sex.
>>
If you're not a lesbian and don't like men, what kind of fruit are you?
>>
>>17804031
Wear hijab.
>>
>>17804127
You tell me.

>>17804131
I've considered that. I'm much too pale for the romani costume.

Do white women in hijabs get assaulted a lot?
>>
>>>17804127 (You)
>You tell me.

How do you imagine your life?
Alone with 20 cats?
>>
>>17804138
Wear anything that makes them think you're fucked in the head. If they think you're a religious zealot, unbearable feminist, or somehow unfit for a relationship, they will leave you alone. As for getting the occasional offer, you can't do anything about it. What you can do is making sure they leave quickly after you start talking.
>>
>>17804139
I was thinking of one dog. The smart kind, a big breed - probably mongrel though - that I can take to places.

Knowing every pub and coffee shop that allows dogs, hanging out in that kind of places in my free time, drawing or reading and having a beer.
>>
>>17804147
What do you have against men? Other than bs generalizations.
>>
>>17803736
Challenge them. Most betas are fearful of women that are more accomplished than them, being demanding helps too "I don't talk to people who got less than two degrees"
>>
>>17804148
I'm more averse to sex than than murder, and the average man seems to find his own penis the most beautiful thing in the world. And being the centre of the universe, he'll take the dislike personally.

If I had a drink for every time I've walked into a situation thinking there's no way that this guy would have the gall to ask for sex in a situation like this, I'd be rendered unconscious enough to go through with it.

The most bitter time was a relative emergency, two girls found me on the streer and a guy - their friend - volunteered to let me crash at his place for the night. It didn't even occur to me someone would see that as an opportunity to get laid before the door closed behind me.

I mean, sure, the fuck am I to go into strangers' cars and homes late at night stranded in the city, but there were women in the group.

I suppose I should be bitter for them, not me. Men are men and can be trusted to behave like men. I just naturally assumed that a woman wouldn't leave me alone with a man she personally wouldn't want to be trusted with.

Leave meat on the ground and dogs will come.
>>
>>17804167
*>at them, not him
>>
>>17804167
You live in a shit neighborhood, move.
>>
>>17804176
Just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen everywhere.
>>
>>17804167
rest of the story?
>>
>>17804186
This is the bs generatization I was talking about. It happens to a loud mouthed minority (which is more than enough) not everywhere.
>>
>>17804187
We haggled into a solution neither of us was happy with. I considered stealing his cat when leaving that morning.

>>17804188
Well, how do I stop being the minority that men target?
>>
>>17804204
By moving from the shit neighborhood, and growing a thick skin. Being asked for sex is something you should be able to handle. If they are violent about it, that's different. Don't be a snowflake.
>>
>>17804218
I'd like to point out that this isn't a single-neighbourhood incident, I've had guys I thought to be safe turn like that from work, school and on an occasion summer camp.

I don't hate men. Not any more than I hate sharks. I think they are fine, I am glad they exist, but given the chance, I'll avoid them, and NOT given that chance, I'd rather not catch their interest. For the latter, I would really appreciate your advice.

I've considered just sewing my cunt shut, but they'd just figure out a way to pry it open.
>>
>>17804204
>We haggled into a solution neither of us was happy with

The way you type is odd do you have Aspergers or something similar?
>>
>>17804228
Then your asshole detector needs some fine tuning. Go see a therapist.
>>
>>17804240
Yes, and I'd rather not go into details.
>>
>>17804245
It can't be that literally every single man is an asshole.

I'm seeing a psychologist, he is a man, and while he's no good at listening, he hasn't tried molesting me yet.
>>
>>17804250
Because they are not. You just have selection bias. You remeber the experiences from the assholes, the others are grey for you, and you generalize your bad experiences at them.
>>
>>17804254
Well, unfortunately every time I trust my foot down, assuming *this time* will not be like that, it always fucking is.

I want men to dread my presence. Every single one of them, just to be sure.
>>
>>17804258
You seem to be an autist.
>>
>>17804260
You aren't as observant as you think.
>>
Men, men, men, men.
Women, women, women, women.

You want to know something? They're all fucking cunts.

Everybody has their own damn agenda. Everybody is manipulating you in some way, and they probably don't even realize it most of the time.

Interaction is something they learn, something cultured by their environment.
It isn't something anybody cares to put thought into or care about. If you take offense to something, you're too sensitive. If people agree with you, then the person who offended you is the bad person.

Fuck men.
Fuck women.
Fuck everybody.

The only difference between men and women is that their taught to be cunts in different ways.

What you happen to see of it is only what you choose to pay attention to. I assure you that if you could read minds and hear what people said behind closed doors, you would have a much different opinion.

Life isn't about paying attention to shitty things. If shitty things bother you, then you might as well opt out right now. Nobody is going to change or become sensitive to your issues. Learn to enjoy life, or don't. Those are your options.
>>
>>17804305
I appreciate your rant, but fail to identify the part relevant to the situation at hand.
>>
>>17804290
I don't think I'm observant for pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>17804346
I already openly said I am.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.