[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I was suppose to do a 3,000 word research paper on same-sex marriage but I fucked around by binge watched shows on Netflix and now I have 12 hours to complete it because my professor is going to review it only tomorrow before the final paper. I'm so fucked. I'm not a quick with papers either. How the fuck am I supposed to complete this??? Is there anyone willing to help????
>>
>>17803621
>I'm not a quick with papers either
Type quickly then. It will look like shit but you brought this on yourself.
>>
OP I know you are half hoping that somebody would offer to help but the chances are very slim. I suggest you get off 4chan and start right now.
>>
>>17803621
Is this really copy pasta now? At least used a different word count.
>>
>>17803621
i have a 7 page paper thats due on the first that ive yet to start on.i think the subject is off putting though.
>>
>>17803621
It's easy doable in 2h, 4h if you're slacking off hard and 6h if you're slacking off and suck at writing.

Calm the fuck down and start.
>>
>>17803658

3000 words is roughly 12 pages.
If you want a well-researched, coherent paper that's at least a full day of work.
>>
>>17803684
Who cares about the pages, the number of words indicates the workload much better and 3k is pretty damn low. The topic isn't exactly hard either given the amount of information available.

Besides, "full day of work" would be roughly 7-12h, so still perfectly doable no matter how you look at it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.