[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crappiest job held after graduating college/ How long did it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: theharambwaygalaxy.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
theharambwaygalaxy.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
Basically lets talk and help one another. What is the shittest job you held after graduating? Have you found a "real" job? is it one in your field? How can one stay positive when it seems like the work is just not available and when it is its never entry level.
>>
Working almost a year at a shitty Asian company. I worked a low level position where I was in HR, but not really so I was just used as a floater. I had less and less shit to do as time passed. The "CEO" was a dick and didn't respect anyone and just talked down to them. Just a short asshole. Worked with a convicted murderer. No one was happy there. I didn't feel like I had a legitimate job because I wasn't doing shit and I wasn't getting paid much of anything. What else... once I got into a massive car accident and two days in to me taking a few days off, he blew up my phone demanding I come into work. He later fired me.

Then I was unemployed for about ten months and it was pretty fucking brutal. I got lucky with a temp agency and they placed me at a really cool company where I do HR. They made me permanent not too long ago, so I'm really happy about that.

Just keep plugging away. Things will eventually come along. Keep bettering yourself.
>>
>>17803331
OP here. Basically I did all the right things, held an internship for a bit then I graduated and couldn't find SHIIIT for work. Some local place was hiring for a dishwasher so I applied (note I was making like 15 $per hr) At this time I was processing for what I thought was my dream job but eventually realized it was my dream career and that I had only considered one gig. I this time took the time to test for 15 different positions and one of them just hired a group unfortunately I missed that one but should be in the upcoming batch which is months away. Wish me luck. I have held 2 shit kitchen jobs and one manufacturing job since I graduated. The manufacturing job was great except for the low pay and basically complete reign over the place since I worked by myself and managed all except my boss would fail to give me heads for for logistics and what not. fuh man..y this so hard
>>
>>17803349
What did you major in?

Consider applying to temp agencies, honestly. It worked for me.
>>
>>17803357
Honestly rather not share. To be honest its not easy industry to get into as their is ALWAYS a wait regardless of position. I'm still fairly young to enter it at 25 and the majority I see are 27-30
>>
>>17803373
I always feel like someone is going to judge me for passing on that initial position (even though I was never offered employment) to wash dishes...like I said even though I was never offered a job and did what I did so I could apply to more things. Woe is me.. Yeah I have heard temp agencies are a good way to go. The ones in my area are pretty shit though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.