[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Tyler-durden-1.jpg (42KB, 712x422px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler-durden-1.jpg
42KB, 712x422px
How can i be as confident as >pic
>>
>>17803159

confidence is defined as:
>the state of feeling certain about the truth of something.

so confidence simply means having a truth to back up your confidence.

there are a lot of reasonably good looking betas out there who do a lot worse than their similar looking alphas. why?

because the alpha has confidence. confidence not in his looks, but in the consequences. he knows that if he asks out a girl the worst thing that can happen is rejection. he knows the judgement of the girl does not matter cuz either they are civil, which means its literally about whether or not the two are a 'match'. OR, the girl is judgy, kind of a bitch about rejection, and you realize, wow shes a bitch, even if i did happen to be her type, why would anyone want to date someone who treats people like that?

they know that asking someone out has no real consequences. if its a no, their life is the same as it was an hour ago.

they are also confident in knowing htat the girl they are approaching is 'in their league' so that its not a guaranteed 'no'.

tyler durden is literally just brad pitt. that is brad pitts face and body. so that kind of confidence has its back up. to be THAT kind of confidence you need to literally be as smart and attractive as him.

but if you're not, the confidence i talked about above is common and good.
>>
>>17803173
This this this
>>
>>17803159
>>17803173

\and to clarify, if you don't have the 'truth' to back it up, its not confidence. its arrogance.

you can pretend to have confidence in some cases, but if you're just an ugly fuck, you seem arrogant. in many cases the 'fake it til you make it' applies to the first type of confidence, accepting that you arent perfect but you're not bad, so there is no reason to be afraid of rejection.
>>
I'm kind of like that pic sometimes.

Pretty much nihilism. You don't have anything left to lose, so you just don't really give a single shit.
>>
you can't
>>
As someone who is anxious about being judged by other people I define confidence as being relaxed in social situations, sometimes it can be just lying down on a park bench when sitting with friends and sometimes it can be dancing with girls.
>>
>>17803159
Tyler Durden started a social movement and a successful company; basically he tried shit and achieved shit. And so should you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.