[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people think of dating half-asian half-white people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: hapa129[1].jpg (47KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
hapa129[1].jpg
47KB, 604x453px
What do people think of dating half-asian half-white people? Do you feel its exotic like dating another race or normal like dating the same race? Do you expect the same stereotypes of either race? Would you prefer their more exotic side or their more familiar side? Do you call it interracial dating?
>>
I call it dating a person
>>
>>17802979
thanks anon, not OP but i'm glad people like you exist

monitoring this thread because i'm half chinese, half english

i have found that white people have always (ALWAYS) seen me as asian (exception of 1 or 2 people, after spending a lot of time with them)
and asian people almost always see me as white.

i've had 3 serious girlfriends, 1 chinese, 1 white, 1 indian (current). chinese one definitely saw me as white. the white one saw me as the mix that i am. the indian also sees me as the mix that i am.

to add to the confusion, i was born in country A, grew up in country B, and have citizenship for country A and C, and permanent residency in country B.
In the process of obtaining citizenship in country D, where i live now.
>>
Question

Can you name a single well-known Asian woman who married an Asian man? They don't even have to be married, engaged or even seriously dating is fine.

Heck, can you name a single well-known half Asian woman who is even dating/married to an Asian man?

Asian woman and white male is the default. It's Asian female Asian male that is the anomaly
>>
>>17803054
Kohe?
>>
I'll start you off:

Lucy Liu: never married
Michelle Kwan: white husband
Connie Chung: Jewish husband
Tiger Mom lady Amy Chua: Jewish husband
Alexa Chung: dating white man
Olivia Munn: dating white guy
>>
>>17803072
https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-celebrity-couples-who-tied-the-knot-in-2015/

i mean.. you don't know everything about the world, anon. the fact that you have to qualify it with "well-known". as if non-famous asian women marrying asian men doesn't "count".

>>17803082
i have no idea what you are referring to. kohe(kohe) trees are pretty kool ?-?
>>
File: cartoon.jpg (81KB, 584x601px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon.jpg
81KB, 584x601px
>>
>>17803072
How about not derail the thread.
>>
File: XulP5sA.jpg (272KB, 1300x812px) Image search: [Google]
XulP5sA.jpg
272KB, 1300x812px
>>
>>17803121
You need well known people. Otherwise you could say, my neighbor is an Asian lady and she's married to an Asian guy. Oh yeah and the Asian guy I work with has an Asian wife lol

Your website lists Asians who live in Asia, which obviously don't count since Asian has 99% Asian people. I'm assuming you live a Western country, and are not an English teacher in Asia. You should look for examples of dating within your own country
>>
inb4 the racist discounts that article as not "counting" because it exists outside of his whitewashed worldview.
>>
>>17803140
It's funny because the half Asian women in the picture are all either
> single
Or
> Dating/married to white guys
>>
>>17803143
darn. i missed it, because i was doing something more productive with my life.

>>17803141
how about i say the same thing to you, asian women with white men don't count in your country because it's full of white people lol

i'm out, he has successfully taken all joy out of this thread.
>>
>>17803143
Funny that the only time Asians marry other Asians is in Asia.

All Asian dating in western countries is interracial. It's the norm. You should only make a thread if you're Asian with a potential Asian gf, and ask, is this weird?? Asian with Asian? What is this dating called? Intra racial dating?
>>
>>17803157
Good. Run away now
>>
>>17803157
>how about i say the same thing to you, asian women with white men don't count in your country because it's full of white people lol
This is true. Go look at white women in Japan. All of them are dating Japanese men. Women will go with the majority.
>>
in my experience as a half asian tck language barriers are a bigger reason to people not seeing me as "one of them".
>>
Jesus, the amount of toxicity coming from this guy. I will never understand why there are people so dedicated to their senseless hate that they devote time in their day to promote it.

Mr. Racist, just FYI, there aren't that many "well-known" asian women in the first place in western countries. Racism, sexism, etc.

Let's just completely discount the millions of asian couples because they don't live outside of asia. Sounds like a genius idea.

Have you also considered the fact that asian women that like asian men, might also like asia? Why would they want to be in western countries? That would make little to no sense.

Also I don't think it's so much that women go with the majority, as it is that people fucking live where the people they want to fuck live. Asian women that want white men? Go to a white country. White women that want asian men? Go to asia. Not that hard of a concept to grasp.

>>17803186
What's your language barrier? English is my first language, I speak it fluently (sometimes it is honestly embarrassing how bad white people are with their own language). I also speak some chinese, enough to have a simple conversation, but I haven't had to use it a lot so I don't.

Shoutout to you, fellow TCK.
>>
>>17803232
> it's totally okay that Asian women like me, white male, in a Western country and ignore their Asian male brethren

> my half-Asian sons will have to be shipped to China if they want romantic prospects though, lol
>>
>>17803252
Yes. It is okay. Because people are allowed to like who they like.

>Trying to bait this hard
You need jesus in your life
>>
I fucking hate race traitors.
>>
Socially i di not expect anything different. Although half Asian is so fucking hot.
>>
>>17803054
now your just showing off and bragging! :) much love brother
>>
>>17803322
i love u 2 anon
>>
>>17803307
You male or female?
>>
>>17803054
I'm in a very similar situation. It's fucking weird growing up like this. I feel like I've never belonged anywhere and I don't know if I ever will. It kind of sucks being mixed race.
>>
White female dating an Asian male. I hardly consider him Asian because he is just another person to me. Yeah he has some tendencies that are Asian-ish, but he has the same cultural views, beliefs, and language as I do.

I found it a little exotic at first, but only because my family is so fucking white that I'm the only one who has dated another race outside of Caucasian. After about a month, I forgot all about it.

I like learning about his culture and his family traditions. It's interesting and I really like his family. Whenever we find something that white people or Asian people do differently, we love pointing it out and dissecting it. We say: "it's a cultural thing" and laugh about it.

I didn't really know what to expect dating him as he wasn't a 'stereotypical Asian man' in the eyes of my family. They had expectations and they never came to fruition (e.g., only eating with chopsticks, small penis, short, speaking an Asian language better than the country's language).

I indeed call it interracial dating, although he is fully Asian not half as OP was asking about. Hope this is useful in some way.
>>
>>17803375
I know that feeling of never knowing where I belonged. Was the asian friend among whites. Was the white friend among asians. And I don't really think I can speak for either race. I can't say I know what its like to be either of them. Being half sucks.
>>
>>17803375
look up "TCK". it's been mentioned in the thread. third-culture kid. it's one of those things that nobody knows about, except a small group of people within the population that experiences it.

but yes. sense of belonging? what is that? no idea. i hope you find someone who understands - the best 3 years of my life were spent with a girl that introduced me to the concept. we bonded immediately, talking online all night. she was the first (and so far only) person i had so many common experiences/feelings with. it's just too it had to end.

these days i try to find my sense of belonging in other people that i've built 1 to 1 relationships with.
>>
>>17803390
Please do not breed. For the sake of the poor kid that would be.
>>
>>17803390
I'm asking do you see him as asian first or white first so I guess your situation doesn't apply but thanks for your contribution.
>>
once youve been with them it doesnt feel any different. The only thing you still notice is that they look different. I actually prefer mixed guys because I like that their facial features tend to be white-ish but they have tanned skin and dark hair that I love. Also less of a barrier, because while I dont give a fuck, people of an entirely different race do get uncomfortable when their son brings a white girl home
>>
>>17802979
/thread
>>
>>17803434
According to that one chart some anon posted their offspring will be fine since it is Asian Male/ White Female.
>>
File: drake.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>17802979
>this delusion
>>
>>17802966
I don't think of much. Whites and Asians connect rather easily and Asian Americans are already westernized quite a bit. Maybe that's because I'm a black creole guy whose grown up with Asian friends and don't really notice much cultural shock.

Actually despite some language barriers and some rituals where applicable between ethnicities, you'd be surprised how much normal ground all peoples tread most their lives. People aren't really that different.
>>
>>17803416
The thing about it is you can relate better to either group than they can to you, yes?
>>
>>17803510
:^) good goyim, there's no race! Asians are just like you
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.