[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I even be in college anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1468293369266.gif (1008KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1468293369266.gif
1008KB, 500x283px
Should I even be in college anymore
>>
>>17802786

without context im going to say, no, you should drop out and become a mechanic.
>>
>>17802787
Hmmmm
>>
>>17802786
I hate spoiled brats like you OP
>>
File: SOON.png (540KB, 1265x595px) Image search: [Google]
SOON.png
540KB, 1265x595px
>>17802786

For the free money, yes.

For learning old material from people who couldn't make it in their own field, no.

>See picture.
>>
>>17803271
gaming pc are a waste desu. I bought one, but mainly for intensive Photoshop editing. I don't play games anymore cause i feel like they are a huge waste of time now.
>>
>>17803282

Well I want to learn video/sound editing as well.

Along with my accounting spreadsheets and the 100% more utility than consoles offer.
>>
>>17803271
>free money
Uhhh
>>
File: FREE MONEY.png (816KB, 895x504px) Image search: [Google]
FREE MONEY.png
816KB, 895x504px
>>17803297

https://www.disabilitydischarge.com/

I will get over $100,000+ easily and not have to pay back a cent, ever.
>>
File: 1306991311488.jpg (15KB, 310x283px) Image search: [Google]
1306991311488.jpg
15KB, 310x283px
>>17803271

>Implying a loan is free money
>>
>>17803320
But I'm not mentally ill I think
>>
>>17803327

See:

>>17803320

>>17803328

I'm not either so that's when lying comes into play.

My life for free money made me into an amazing character actor.
>>
>>17802786
If you want to do something with your life yes. Otherwise, you'll be living your whole life with other people in control of it.
>>
>>17803350
you are mentally ill if you think it is okay to be doing such a selfish thing.
>>
>>17803271
>>17803320
>>17803350
Once trump is in office, you'll be the first to go, scum.
>>
>>17803366
I'm not really sure I want to do anything
I live in a tiny dorm room with 3 of us here and I could live in these conditions my whole life.

I have a friend that feels the same way, we'd probably drop out together and room? Otherwise I'd live with my mom

If I did drop out I would look into police dispatching

OR working crime scene cleanup I'd also do but I don't have details on getting that job
>>17803350
How do you fake it? I'm not sure I'd be able to take the shame of people thinking I'm mentally defunct
>>
>>17803392
dick off
>>
File: based Nigel.jpg (39KB, 700x410px) Image search: [Google]
based Nigel.jpg
39KB, 700x410px
>>17803392

>How do you fake it? I'm not sure I'd be able to take the shame of people thinking I'm mentally defunct.

Shame?

Your pride and self-respect don't pay your bills; every man has his price and you'd be amazed at how low it truly is.

I looked up the symptoms for certain disorders and simply mimicked them to a doctor; after three sessions he diagnosed me with the disorders.

After that I submitted the paperwork and three months later I started getting checks in the mail. Later on I found out that after I've maxed out every possible loan offered, I simply fill own one form and attach my disability letter.

The world is a hard place where the weak and stupid die so you need to have a certain degree of cunning and tenacity to survive.

>>17803386

I love The Don but life will the status quo will be maintained...at least for me and that's all I care about.

>>17803372

It's every man for himself in this world, comrade.

I feel no guilt, shame or remorse for using your tax dollars to live a fun life; why should I?
>>
>>17803550
What is easy stuff to fake?

Also i dont think I can even afford the doctor / psych appointments in the first place
>>
My EFC on the FAFSA this year was 593.

If you drop out that means more aid for me. Whether I have to pay it back or not, fine, I'll honor the commitments of the contract, unlike you, probably.

Drop out. Do it, asshole.
>>
>>17803638

My EFC is 00000.

Get on my level, senpai.

>>17803617

See:

>>17803320

If you want lots of free money for the rest of your life then do your homework and commit to it, faggot.
>>
>>17803271
>that interface
Are you in Maine?
>>
>>17803687
A lot of schools use Oracle PeopleSoft. It's trash.
>>17803271
What kind of autist would spend their federal aid on a fucking pc?
>>
I tried going to school, and then had a breakdown in my 3rd semester where I just stopped going at the end of the year. I just couldn't take it anymore, and now I have loans to pay back starting in January that I can't afford.

I wish I could do what you do, but the problem is I have problems that you're faking. It's almost poetic. I hope it works out for you because I'm probably not going to make it.
>>
>>17804317
No you didn't
>>
For me it's a no. I got my undergrad and thought I could do the master's.

I should have said no to the master's from the beginning or at the least got into the GA Tech online master's where the degree would actually mean something. I'm not cut out for it anyway. I'm not motivated, not a good enough student to do work and definitely not smart enough to complete a thesis of any kind.

That and I have no fucking job experience so what the fuck is a fucking master's going to do for me? I already get denied for jobs I can do because I don't have a modicum of experience related to what I like to do.
>>
>>17804836
>tfw i have to do a thesis for bachelors
>>
>>17803638
I dropped out, I don't know if I'll go back.
You're welcome dingus. Don't waste the money on unnecessary things, save it up.
>>
>>17804839
Good luck with that. I'm a retard anyway. I couldn't do even Calc 1 since I was lazy and stupid as fuck so I had to go from CS to fucking IT.

I fucking hate most of IT aside from the Linux/DevOps shit.
>>
>>17804864
calc isnt even required for cs here
>>
>>17805221
Still have to take it to Calc 3 unfortunately.
>>
>>17804751

Didn't what? Didn't try at school? I had a solid 4.0 GPA and was one of 3 people left that took my Chem final from a full class. I was out of school for 7 years before I started to go back and after my second semester, I was tutoring math.

Don't sit there and tell me I didn't try at college.
>>
Do you need a degree for programming?
>>
>>17805421
No, you can pick it up on your own if you're determined and motivated enough. However finding a job without formal education might be difficult, but if you can show off some significant projects you can find something.
>>
>>17805246
Damn man that sucks, for what purpose?
The only thing required math wise is discreet math and one other thing i forget, then there are some math credits but you can fuck off and take whatever you like for those
>>
>>17805452
I don't know, Calc 1/2 are mandatory then you have to take either Calc 3 or calc based stats. I was too stupid even for calc 1 so it was pointless anyway.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.