[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do i go from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ee.jpg (42KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
42KB, 600x401px
>be me
>meets a shy but 10/10 girl at a house party
>gets friendly with her and her friends
>friends say shes into me
>playitcool.mov
>texts with her for a few days
>makes plans to meet up
>all goes well
>meets her frequently for a few weeks
>she is still shy but interested

It's not awkward to talk but its not going anywhere further and shes still shy which makes it hard to make a move or tell if she wants me to. I see parts of the real her but i feel she isn't comfortable yet. What do now?
>>
Do you often laugh with each other?
>>
kiss her
>>
>>17802272
Make plans to go to her house (and don't try to bang her) a few times, if she's at home she might feel more comfortable
>>
>>17802279
Yeah, I can tell we have the same sense of humour. It's rare that she talks for a long time, its just short bursts of her being herself.
>>
>meets her frequently for a few weeks

Then you should've made that move a few weeks ago. The longer you wait the harder it's going to be. Do it already, if she's attracted to you she wants you to do it. If she's not it's better to find out now than keep wasting your time.
>>
>>17802298
I know you are right with that. I'm going to try being more forward about it next time. Any advice?
>>
>>17802298
This.
Just make a move.
>>
>>17802308
seconding this, I don't know what he could do either with a shy girl?
>>
>>17802318
That's the problem, there's been chances but it felt wrong because she didn't seem like she wanted the same. Don't know when taking control would be a good thing or a bad thing
>>
>>17802364
Yeah I totally get you, when they don't reciprocate or give kinda weird vibes at times and at other times they're kinda close warm and cool..
It's very confusing.. But people in general are inconsistent.. I just thought about it right now OP.. I would be very happy and cool in one of your outings... And then take her home, be with her in your room for a while, show her your room, sit there and play board games, maybe cards against humanity or something, just you and her.. She'll either feel uncomfortable and never come back, or she'll come back, and well, if she enjoys your room.. And being alone with you.. I think she will become enamored with you and that'll help her take it forward if she truly wants you and just shy about it.
>>
>>17802368
Was thinking the same, being in public might make her feel uncomfortable. Any ideas of places to go that would just be us two (anything worked in experience?). Don't think inviting her back would work at this stage.
>>
>>17802308
>>17802318
>I don't know what he could do either with a shy girl?

The same thing you would do with any other girl. Here are some pointers:
You want to take her to places where you can sit right next to each other so you can touch her. Preferably you want to take her in more places than one on a date. The more you do, the richer the experience the closer she'll feel to you. A little alcohol is a plus, especially if you (or her) tend to get nervous. Taking her somewhere you can dance is the best choice if you have that option available.

Flirt with her.
Touch her. Depending on your relationship so far you don't want be too forward, start with something small, like touching her leg with yours. Gouge her reactions, if they're positive or neutral get bigger. Touch her arms, her shoulders, hold her hand (you pervert), put your arm around her. But take it gradually.

Tease her. Make mildly outrageous or derogatory comments about her in a funny and pleasant way.

Compliment her. Sincere compliments. If you think she has great eyes tell her. If you think she has a gorgeous smile tell her. If you like her hands tell her. Don't tell her what you may think she wants to hear, tell her what you really like about her.

Lead her. Ask her to go there. To do that. To dance, to drink, to play a game etc. Take her by the hand and lead her somewhere. Ask personal questions about her. By the way, leading someone doesn't mean telling them "DO THAT!" like you're an angry boss. You're not telling them to do something you're inviting them.

These are just some general ideas to keep in mind. It's all situational and depends on her reactions. I can't actually tell you what to do in order to "hit on a girl". But keep in mind this. You must express your sexuality and your emotions. You need to form a connection and for that she must know that you're interested in her and that you want her. You must make yourself vulnerable to her and to rejection, that's what most guys fail to do.
>>
>>17802272
Make a move for her.
Also if she really is shy be prepared for the possibility that first attempt at move doesnt go well. Read and adapt to the situation if so and try again probably. At all times be aware that she probably has a lot going on emotionally, hence the shyness.
>>
>>17802376
Well I don't think anywhere is good enough of a place, your room has your scent it is your living space everything there is you, and she came there only to you.. I don't think there's one girl stupid enough to say yes going to a boy's house alone with no friends and not think this is going to lead somewhere. This is "the" move, the one everyone's talking about when they say "make a move"
Tell her you'd love to play some board/card game with her, offer her to come to your house and keep it an open invitation, if she says not now just play it cool and say oh alright then maybe another time. Don't try to make it a date or a "Decide now" kind of thing, she might just be shy and think if she wants this, an invitation to your house is something exciting like taking it to the next level, she'll either say yes or she'll make something up and think about it.. I don't think she'll straight up say no - and if she does, then you got your answer!

This is the move man. I know It's scary but It's the cautious man's way to get closer to her without doing or saying something super cringey.. Like straight up kissing her or saying something you don't want to say.
>>
>>17802385
This is some good advice for OP, but some of those things might not be relevant for him.. Like touching her and making those comments, I'm assuming that OP is also shy and never done this before, so I tried to give something more.. reserved, but definitely keep in mind what weeb said about complimenting her and leading, making choices.

im this guy btw >>17802401
>>
>>17802385
>>17802401
I could make an excuse for how it's not always the guy that has to make the move and I been trying to put it on her for being shy but I just need to make a move. Its obvious but needed to hear it. Thanks for the advice, i'll be more forward with things now.
>>
>>17802433
Good luck OP, don't feel too bad if it doesn't go right, but now go do what you can :)
>>
>>17802282
Literally this. Holy shit this. It makes your intentions absolute, concrete and without a doubt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.