[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I shows a girl a like her, without asking her out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1469971996504.jpg (225KB, 1308x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469971996504.jpg
225KB, 1308x960px
I been working with this girl(18) for the past ~7 months. About 2 months ago I build up enough confidence and asked her out. She responded with a “sure”, but said “not today I gotta go home” when I asked her for her phone number. After that, it was awkward between us. For about a month we stopped saying “hi” to each other and basically tried to avoid each other. But now for the past 3weeks it has been quite the opposite. We have been getting along better than we ever have been.
I still like her and want her to know that I like her. My parents always showed me good work ethics, and i always help everyone, especially her when we are working. She has told me several times that I'm very kind and nice. I don't know what else to do, other than being nice, to show her that I'm still interested in her.
>>
You're in the friend zone by the sounds of it. You already asked her and she never followed up. If she was interested she would have followed up.

Save yourself some time, and work on a new girl.
>>
This
>>17801301
>>
>>17801301
>>17801314
How do I change this? Get out of the fz?
>>
>>17801333

Date girls who are hotter than she is.
You're gonna think I'm full of shit, but you'll see.
>>
>>17801333
Either try to make her jealous enough to want you to only be hers, or just drop her. Honestly, you don't want someone who will friend zone you. Give a better girl a chance.
>>
Usually the only time when people get out of the fz is if she was already attracted to you to begin with, but was unavailable for whatever reason at the time.

If you REALLY insist on this girl, then you should at least stay on the look out for other girls anon. You will meet one that will accept you. For me I'd just ask her one more time and then get it over and done with. You don't want to stay in the same spot just HOPING that she'll eventually change her mind.

Good luck brother.
>>
File: 1447186819080-2.jpg (71KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
1447186819080-2.jpg
71KB, 1000x675px
My mother hates the shit out of me and I can't get over it.
It's literally breaking me.
It has been like this for a year now but I've never been able to let go.

Now before any anon tells me that it's just a feeling or wonders if it is one, I'm telling you, I'm not a teenager and she does hate me, she told me some stuff and made me clear she doesn't want to see me or talk to me.

My whole life I thought it was impossible for a mother to hate its own child, but I was a fool to think something so stupid, being blood-related doesn't mean shit, I can think of a thousand reasons for her to dislike me, but now she really "despises" me, we've been through a lot and we had so many good moments, I've never actually understood the reason behind it.

Someday we just had a small argument and from then nothing.

I mean fuck ...my sisters wouldn't even come to her birthday, they just call her over the phone, I offered her a $300 watch, I was the one who took 3 days off to be with her during her kidney surgery, I can't recall anybody else than me helping her with her bills without ever asking that she returns me the money.

This is such bullshit, and needless to say, what kills me the most is that after all this time, after all I've done and went through for her, it's like she doesn't give a fuck.

Today I learned that I'm being accused of extorsion, apparently my father thinks I stole money from him and her, he went and presented charges against me, it wasn't much fight to learn eventually that it is my mother who told him so, and no matter what I do, it's her word against mine, now my father barely knows me, so he will never and doesn't actually believe me.

In some way I even think that some poor results I had in college this semester was because of all this drama.

I feel ashamed of making this thread, before anyone asks, yes, I've had some serious thought about ending my life, this is unbearable.
>>
>>17802519
Jesus, I meant to make a thread and I can't even remove my post.
>>
>>17802549
>>17802519
Can see why your mom would hate you desu ladislav
>>
>>17802576
Tell me anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.