[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO MAKE MY GIRL ORGASM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1472296636543.png (368KB, 960x878px) Image search: [Google]
1472296636543.png
368KB, 960x878px
Soup /adv/

Me and my gf have been sexual for a couple years now, we both started out as total rookies and tend to be pretty slacking in how often we have sex. Typically only a few times a months, sometimes we'll have a flurry for a couple days over a weekend we stay in bed, eat shower and fuck nonstop.

But overall, we're still figuring out what satisfies each other the most. My girlfriend is impossible to bring to full orgasm. She'll be on the verge for a solid 20 minutes before it'll become painful. I can't directly touch her, since that'll cause pain with even the slightest direct touch. She has never gotten herself to hit the O, I've apparently done better than her. However she very rarely makes an attempt.

What do I have to do so we can get there?
>>
>>17800983
I know right?

My girl is also sensitive to touching her, she doesn't like fingering. I have to go down. I want to make her come vaginally. I think I might be able to get there with a super long warm up but idk...
>>
>>17801010
Going down on my GF does nothing, strangely
>>
for a bunch of pussies you people sure do know nothing about vaginas

help a fellow pussy out anons
>>
Umm... maybe be romantic, candles around etc. Then when u do her make sure u do her fav positions etc and perform best.

It's physical and also psychological.

If that doesn't work get her to practice doing kegals.
>>
>>17800983
Some women can't orgasm from penetration alone. That said, if she knows how to come from oral, then she might benefit from kegels. Also, if she has voided before secks yet during penetration and feels like she needs to stop because she has to pee, tell her to keep going and ride the pee sensation until she comes. She may squirt but it doesn't happen every time. Good luck.
>>
Women don't have a universal cheatcode. Some women come within a minute if they finger themselves and others live to age forty before ever experiencing an orgasm.

Your conditions (she's never had one, obviously doesn't have a clue of her personal soft spots, is not sensitive enough for oral yet penetration apparently also does not do the trick, fingering is out completely) are very discouraging.
There is nothing wrong with desiring to give your girlfriend an orgasm, but the risk is that you won't achieve it yet your sex life will collapse because all the fun, spontaneity etc is replaced by a bitter quest to get her to have this one specific physical response.
>>
>>17800983
have you tried rubbing your dick on her clit, like slow, teasing strokes? also look into getting a vibrating cock ring
>>
How big are you
Does she use a vibrator
>>
Looking at the vaginally face on, you see the clitoris, the lips and the opening. I like to lick the clitoris and the lips with a finger inside turned upward in a beckoning motion, like come here. The G spot is a little wrinkly patch on the underside of her clitoris inside her vagina. Once you feel it, you won't miss it again. Of she's never had this kind of stimulation before, she may squirm and tell you that it feels funny, but she'll want to try it again. Kind of like my first blow-job. I didn't know what to think, but I liked it.
>>
>>17800983
Gently massage the area atop her hipbones; squeezing away from the zone towards her head down to her buttocks.
>>
>>17802179
What does that do?
>>
>>17802179
is this one of those weird things like when you rub the part of your dick where the foreskin is attached to your head it makes you cum? not a dude here so i'm not too knowledgeable in the specific terminology for dicks.
>>
Loving these replies desu
>>
>>17803498
Why? They are utter crap at best.

Go to omgyes and learn a bit. And yes, it's worth the money.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.