[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitches man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1443615797112.png (690KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1443615797112.png
690KB, 600x452px
sup /adv/,

so I am in love with this girl. its not some high school bullshit, ive been through that shit, had my heart broken, dealt with it, got over it, im friends with her now and no longer have feelings for her, im attracted to her but can hang out with her with no issues. but this is different, i am so in love with her it colors every aspect of my life, ive doubted and been proved wrong at every turn, just being around her makes me feel good. and, im not some beta nerd, i am alpha as fuck, what im told you people refer to as a 'Chad', i am also very high energy, have a big dick and a high libido, i attract a lot of girls who are physically attractive but quite frankly boring and uninteresting, and even those who can take it, cant actually keep up with me, she is the only one ive met who can.

anyway part of being a perfect match for my crazy ass, is she is completely fucking crazy. so she got pissed off at me a while ago and now she has a boring ass loser boyfriend who im pretty sure she got with to spite me, and now she loves him too much to break up with him even though he cant even close to keep up with her and its a fucking joke. and shes not mad at me any more but still has my fb and number blocked. and im not gonna cheat with her and certainly aint sitting around waiting so nothing i can do at this point.

so ive met this other girl, she is smart but not too smart, parties hard, and absolutely fucking gorgeous, like objectively better looking than the first girl. shes not on the same level of crazy energy but shes an interesting person and can handle me, at least in small doses. i really like her, and i dont do the empty hookup thing so, idk, i want to make love to her and see where things go. desu if i wasnt in love with the first girl id be all in on a relationship with her. but like, sooner or later the first girl will be single and at that point its only a matter of time til i leave her for the first girl

idk

oh and theyre fucking roommates
>>
idk the point of this post really

i guess its like, if you're a girl, would you want a hot, smart, rich, woke af, crazy, sexy guy to go out with you for awhile, and then ditch you for your roommate? or would you rather him not pursue you, and just stay as friends, and eventually have to watch him hook up with your roommate anyway only now you never even got the chance to try his dick?

not that any of this matters cuz whats gonna happen will happen and im gonna do what im gonna do.
>>
>>17800875
You say it's not some help go school bullshit, but then go on to type out typical high school bullshit.

You're not in love with this girl, you have feelings for her, maybe infatuated, but it's not the huge thing you're making it out to be.

She's dating another guy, so move on. If that opportunity presents itself, maybe go in with an open mind, but for now that potential opportunity shouldn't weigh on any of your decisions.
>>
>>17800907
>help go
Don't know where that came from. *high school
>>
She just seems more desirable now that you can't have her. It's that simple. Forget about it.
>>
>>17800907
>You're not in love with this girl, you have feelings for her, maybe infatuated, but it's not the huge thing you're making it out to be.
ok no

cant really explain it over 4chan. but its not some high school bs, its a transcendental spiritual connection fueled by the mutual consumption of large amounts of psychedelics. and i know shes felt it too. shes just very stubborn and likes to be in control and gets angry when challenged.

but ive been in love to the point where i thought about the girl every day and cared more about her than the entire rest of the world put together. both while i was with her, and for a long time after she broke up with me. and this, is so much more than that, it lacks the same all consuming obsessive desire. its just perfect.

>She's dating another guy, so move on.
like...no. hes a fuccboi beta bitch, he doesnt treat her right and cant handle her, shes cheated on him with other guys, tried to cheat with me twice, and the last time we hung out she was talking about how she 'cant handle a relationship' because he was bothering her and stressing her out. im not gonna sit around waiting for her to break up with him, but 'just give up and move on' is some beta ass shit that i am not down with. like she is one of my really good friends and has been for a lot longer than i even had feelings for her.

>>17800938
>She just seems more desirable now that you can't have her. It's that simple.
ok but no though that's completely wrong and i get that it makes sense to you given your limited high school relationship experience but i am so far past that.

thanks for completely disregarding my actual question and trying to tell me that my feelings and experiences didnt actually happen and its actually just a high school crush though guys super helpful. i guess there are no girls on.
>>
>>17800954
>'just give up and move on' is some beta ass shit that i am not down with

No worries, just carry on being an orbiter, cuck
>>
We get it. You're in college; you've discovered drugs. You're not in high school, you're like, a whole 3 years older, so you're not dealing with any of that kiddie shit, right.

Grow up.
>>
>>17800968
i have a job nigga

and you, as well, seem so completely lost in the beta mindset that you fail to even understand my issue

id tell you to grow up, but, you dont grow out of being a beta

its not some fucking stupid ass high school bullshit. i am an adult, things will happen when they are meant to happen, i fully accept the reality of the situation, that there is nothing further i can do. but due to the depth and intensity of my experiences with this girl i recognize the reality that unless she stays in an already failing relationship, i am not going to be able to stay away. so as a conscious adult the only responsible thing to do is to consider the reality of the situation in my decision making process.

plz if you are some fucking beta male nerd dont even bother posting. there was a post by a girl when i first posted this so i was hoping for a female perspective or opinion. i have lived the beta male loser role, i have grown past it and hearing that blind negative limited perspective opinion is utterly worthless to me. i have never been female and all the girls in my life are acquainted with the girl or have feelings for me so an outside female perspective (that addresses my actual issue and doesnt fixate on my feelings for the first girl) would help. or some fag or tranny pretending to be a girl idk
>>
> this thread
stop using the word beta and kys
>>
>>17800875
>no longer have feelings for her
>i am so in love with her it colors every aspect of my life

liar
>>
>>17800875
>i attract a lot of girls who are physically attractive but quite frankly boring and uninteresting, and even those who can take it, cant actually keep up with me

>cant keep up with me

I have no almost next to no idea what you mean by this shit.

You mean activity wise? Sexually? Emotionally? If it's those last 2 then you need to step your own game up. If it's the first you need to choose your women better.

> sooner or later the first girl will be single and at that point its only a matter of time til i leave her for the first girl

>still has my fb and number blocked.

Protip: Even if she does become single,which I doubt because it sounds like she's just using you as a vent,she's not going to come back to you. Let yourself get mad at her,mentally tell her to fuck off and invest yourself in the new girl.
>>
File: 1444695087212.jpg (39KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444695087212.jpg
39KB, 720x540px
>>17801084
never said i dont have feelings for her, just theres nothing i can do about them ATM so im not focusing on them.

>>17801131
>You mean activity wise? Sexually? Emotionally?
really the first 2. hate if you want but i like to take drugs and run around listening to loud ass bass music and getting into random shit not just hang out doing couple stuff. there is only 1 other girl im friends with who can keep up on that level and she just moved across the country and i love her but just dont really have the same chemistry.

sexual wise, not sure how exactly not being able to all out balls to the wall smash some puss as much as i want is supposed to be 'stepping my game up', obv i can do it and desu at this point its been awhile so itd still be great but quite simply its not as satisfying

>Even if she does become single,which I doubt because it sounds like she's just using you as a vent
uhhhh okey.
once again beta vs alpha mindset here. she isnt using me as a vent because i dont have time for that shit. she just parties with me sometimes because, im the only one who can stay ahead of her lol. and obv shes not gonna 'come back to me', thats some beta shit, im going to go get her and she is definitely gonna be down.

thanks for giving non complete garbage input i guess tho?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.