[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assistance before it is too late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 239x211px
What do you get when you have a person with two people he absolutely hates.

And he has no choice to live with them and deal with everything they spew and do.

I call that two homicides.

>Gag reel

Btw, I have been thinking of killing my step mother a lot. Espicially when she infuriates me with her bullshit. Not to mention how detailed my murderous thoughts are while being detailed and varied. It's become catharsis to not murder her on the spot.

How do I get rid of these thoughts and emotions?

>Inb4 go see a psychologist

Been there done that.

What do?
>>
It's called fucking moving out if you don't like it. Assuming you're actually 18, your father and stepmother are under no obligation to deal with your manchild bullshit.
>>
>>17800577
But, how can they deal with my manchild bullshit if their dead?

Tch double standards.

Or I could commit suicide if that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>17800577
Ya know I never asked to be born. He could have just ejaculated into a melon so I didnt have to deal with this fuckong existence. I never asked to suffer for so long without knowledge of what I was getting into.

As soon as world war 3 comes, im going to be the first at the door to draft.

Yor whole comment is fucking useless and you should hang yourself.
>>
>>17800601
>I never asked to be born
You never asked not to either.
If we waited for unborn offspring to request existence the human race would have ended pretty fucking fast, wouldn't you say?
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something productive.
>>
>>17800615
Your saying it like the end of human existence is a bad thing.
>>
>>17800624
If you hate your life then end yourself. Don't fuck with other people who are otherwise enjoying life.
>>
>>17800630
Thats not very constructive. Your just yelling at me like my stepmother does. And trust me, that isn't go to work in either case.

Why not try something that actually helps me not want to murder and kill, you know, like the shit you spout says you should do right?
>>
>>17800630
How about this if its so fucking harf to do for you, why not look up on wikipedia on tactics to get rid of murderous thoughts. Ill be waiting here when you come back.
>>
>>17800630
I agree with this guy, kill yourself OP
>>
>>17800645
I'd rather you first. Maybe then I can get an actual helpful person instead of several asshats wasting my time.
>>
>>17800642
You sound like an awful human being. I'd normally engage in advice and try to rehabilitate someone with murderous tendencies, but you sound beyond hope.
>>
>>17800651
You sound autistic.
Nobody is going to help you if you don't actually want to be helped. And judging by your shitty attitude, you're just looking for a place to get attention and vent your frustration.
>>
>>17800651
If you can do it, do it then, why are you speaking shit when you can actually help me, this is advice is it not, do your job.
>>
>>17800650
You don't want actual advice, you want to spew your aspergers on the Internet, pretend your some kind of special snowflake and expect everyone to give a shit. End your fucking life and do everyone around you a favour, I can guarentee no one is going to cry for you or miss you
>>
>>17800656
>do your job
Is this kid fucking serious?
>>
>>17800574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KPWQZ4lmrY
>>
>>17800663
That aint right, Im going through this crap and all I get is this? Come on, please, I need help, I need help so badly
Please, I m sorry, I m just so frustrated, Please i m begging
I need help. Please.
>>
>>17800667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KPWQZ4lmrY
>>
>>17800667
Call 911.
Tell them you're a danger to yourself and others.
They'll get you in contact with an emergency counselor and some medication.
They'll work with you to go from there.
It sounds drastic, but this is why they have counselors like that. And if it's as desperate as you say, you may need it.
>>
>>17800667
>unable to take responsibility for anything goin on in his life
>thinks about killing people because he's autistic and can't deal with it
>begging for advice from strangers on the Internet instead of taking steps toward self improvement
>is a faggot and always will be
>everyone around him hates him and wants him dead
>parents would probably be stoked if he killed himself

There is only one course of action to take, kill yourself and let everyone move on with their lives without you fucking it up for them.
>>
>>17800574
Anonymous internet users are not going to be more qualified than someone with a Phd in psychology.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.