[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck girls must die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Everytime I see some degenerate slut in a crop top I just want to ring jerb fucking beck and choke her to death

How do I contain my rage?
>>
Stop looking at Kylie Jenner's snaps and instagram?
>>
You're just mad because you know you couldn't fuck them if you tried. Go do some pushups and buy nicer clothes.

Kylie is fake af anyway. Look up her old pictures.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (18KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
18KB, 236x333px
>>17800537
Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.
>>
>>17800551
>You're just mad because you know you couldn't fuck them if you tried

It's such fucking bullshit. These girls will be chill, act cool, fuck you and never talk to you again.

Next ghetto bitch I'm banging I'm going to do some "rough" shit aka choke her shit and pummel then back of her head

Tired tired tires of these fuck girls I just wanna take one to a third world country and kick her teeth in fuck this shit now I want to buy a gun
>>
>>17800569
You sound gay or trolling.

Either way, you should know better. If you a fuck a girl you can't change your behavior. Don't blow up her phone, don't try to rush things.

If you fuck a girl right she'll text you within 48 hours, then you just set up the next date and repeat the process.
>>
First you must cope with the fact that its not just the sluts that are degenerate, but the people around you in general. Then you have to cope with the fact that you and I are also degenerate.

No one is free of sin
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.