[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too make a long story short, I made a joke that pissed off my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 0ae.jpg (21KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
0ae.jpg
21KB, 400x363px
Too make a long story short, I made a joke that pissed off my romantic interest.. any way to reconcile.. make her feel better or chill out... Been 3 days no contact
>>
What was the joke?
I personally wouldn't want to be romantically involved with someone who can't take a joke (this is assuming the joke was good)

Either way, you're best bet is to apologize, in person preferably. Will you see her soon?
>>
>>17799935
Joked about how she was in bed
>The guys ate it up ,but her, not so much.
And yeah I'll see her soon
>>
This >>17799935. Unless you made some truly horribly faux pas, she is just using it as an excuse not to talk to you. I.e. it was over before the joke.
>>
>>17799946
Was my situation already that shitty
>>
>>17799930
It might not be too late to apologize sincerely. Text her an apology and offer to take her out for coffee, lunch, etc for the explicit purpose of reconciling in person.
>>
>>17799977
That's another thing. I've noticed that I fucking suck at apologizing and comforting people on lots of occasions. Any more insights?
>>
I put a plastic spider in my ex's gym sneaker for her to find later. One among other jokes she couldn't take. Hence why she's my ex
>>
>>17800219
Sounds like a pretty petty ex, no offense
>>
>>17800184
Don't say anything that blames her for being too sensitive. Even if you think she's too sensitive, do not tell her that. Just say you're sorry, you didn't realize how hurtful the joke was at the moment, you should have known, etc. There's a big difference between "I didn't know you'd be so offended" and "I didn't know it was so offensive."
>>
>>17800224
>One among other jokes she couldn't take.
I'd leave my bf too if he was constantly playing stupid jokes that did nothing but disrupt my day and cause me unnecessary stress
>>
tell her that you apologize nimrod. Simple. You really don't even have to mean it.
>>
>>17800252
>>17800234
Thanks will try this and see how it goes
>>
>>17800234
> Don't say anything that blames her for being too sensitive. Even if you think she's too sensitive, do not tell her that.
>>17800342
Don't forget: offence is taken, not given
>>
>>17801402
>>17800234
>>17800252
All is well now... Thanks adv... Anyone have any problems they need help with
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.