[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you know you found the right person? I have a really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 36825003-beautiful-girl.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
36825003-beautiful-girl.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
How did you know you found the right person? I have a really turbulent and active dating life but I feel in love with every girl I end up dating and can't tell how genuine my feelings are (i often fall in love easily, and get bored a few months later). How do I know when I've found the right one? I'm 20 btw.

Also how 'perfect' should someone be? Will I really find someone who I feel has no flaws whatsoever?
>>
>Will I really find someone who I feel has no flaws whatsoever?

Spoiler: no
>>
I need more advice.
>>
>>17799828
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You might love that she likes Coldplay, while every former boyfriend of hers hated the fact that she liked Coldplay.

Also, what is your limit. Are you okay that she goes out without you. That she has lots of male friends. That she dresses kinda slutty. That she reads your texts without responding.

You'll always find things you find unattractive. Just as she might find the way you chew disturbing or the way you leave your shoes everywhere, petty shit you don't think twice about.
>>
>>17801149

I don't really have a limit. I'm pretty polyamorous; even when I'm in relationships i enjoy flirting and philandering, and I understand when my SO wants to have space because I do too sometimes.

Is that feeling of being in love always supposed to be there, or does it fade after a while?
>>
>>17799828
I have the opposite problem. I fall in love with NO ONE. Never in my life, did I have a serious crush or anything.
Recently I went to a few dates with this SUPER CUTE girl, but I felt NOTHING. so we stopped talking after the third date...
What do?
>>
>>17801156

That's okay anon; when you find one you'll know to hold on to them.

I think you should treat dating less serious and more like hanging out with a friend. If you enjoy hanging out with them you'll keep wanting to do it; maybe you'll fall in love easier with this approach.

What happens with me is I flirt and date because I want to hang out and talk, and because me and the girl have fun doing it; then eventually things develop very naturally and without effort from there. Half the time I don't even mean to start "dating" them.
>>
>>17801156
Count your blessings anon, I never fell for a girl until recently. Fell really hard for her sadly and she didn't feel the same so my hearts been constantly broken for a long time now when I see her. What's worse is she has a boyfriend now so the thought makes it worse.
>>
>>17801395
Damn anon, sounds bad.
I bet the same will happen to me soon, and Ill wish I was dead inside again.
Distance yourself from this girl and go no contact, so your feelings fade away. I know it hurts, but live goes on.
>>
It's not really a matter of getting an objectively better package deal. It is very complicated how you react to people and it can't really be broken down into a simple formula. Sure you can list things you appreciate about your best friend, but there will be other people with similar qualities who only irk you. And your best friend might have bad habits that would make you see red in anyone else, but with him you don't really care. That's something you cannot explain, it's a combination of different factors within yourself and that other person.

And it's the same with falling in love. You know when it's right. Not because you never knew anyone more beautiful, but because you don't find anyone more beautiful even though they obviously are. When they do shit that's irritating to no end, and you suddenly find yourself finding it endearing.

That's the honeymoon phase, and obviously there will come a day where the sexual attraction is not running high and the annoying stuff she does actually does make you want to rip your own hair out. But by that time you will also (if everything goes well) feel like there is no person in the world who loves you more, understands you better, and has stood by your side through good and bad times.
The attraction itself is like anything else, it comes in cycles. Sometimes you kind of feel like you lost that spark and then suddenly she can make your knees weak again with a smile. The real core attraction is not about someone having a specific type of body or face or whatever, it's about their energy, the twinkle in their eye, the way they move, the way they touch you, their smell - something that remains consistent throughout physical changes.
>>
>>17801529
Fucking spot on
>>
>>17799828
Love is a myth. It's the best to find dumb but good at heart woman and just care for her. She will be obedient and a good mother.
>>
>>17799828
you fuckin know dude

>Will I really find someone who I feel has no flaws whatsoever?
no, just someone whose flaws you love as part of their whole person and would not change, and you probably won't
>>
>>17799828
Because you will know.

As cheesy as it sounds, you will know when a person is ideal for you. You may figure it out aftee they leave your sorry ass, but it happens.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.