[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 31, haven't worked in about 10 years. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: y-tho.jpg (36KB, 386x449px) Image search: [Google]
y-tho.jpg
36KB, 386x449px
I'm 31, haven't worked in about 10 years.
I'm married, father of three.
Wife has worked most of our relationship but she's on maternity for our new child and money is getting tight.
I've stopped being a fat piece of shit in the last year, dieted and working out, joined clubs and generally in a good place.
But I've recently got the feeling that i should get a job. I'm just kind of scared.
I used to fit kitchens and general carpentry. I was an apprentice, but flunked out before getting properly qualified, I do have the skills though, just no paper.
I know i should be looking for any type of job just to get some money but i have this anxiety of family or people i know judging me for working in a shop or waiting on tables ect..

I just really need some advice on what to do or how to get over this fear. 10 years on job seekers is a long time i know.
. In Ireland by the way
>>
Why the fuck you would have 3 children with 10 years of not having a job in the first place??? You're disgusting
>>
>>17799597

I know the feeling, can be pretty terrifying having to face someone and let them be aware of your relative failure.

Just look for work as a labourer, attempt to finish your trade.
>>
File: landscape-1452547107-trump-usfl.jpg (236KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1452547107-trump-usfl.jpg
236KB, 1600x800px
WTF are you me?

I've been back at work for a few weeks now - it's a shit show and I've spilled a lot of spaghetti but

my advice is to not give a fuck and just do it. No one is the wiser. For all they know you were in prison or CIA, protect your neck and never let em see you sweat.
>>
Hey did you take her last name when you got married?
>>
>>17799602
Because he looks after the kids fuckhead
>>
>>17799749
There's so many things wrong with that. 9/10 it's going to cause problems in the marriage because he doesn't provide anything but being a babysitter. While that's great and it saves a lot because daycare is fucking expensive for a good one. Like a couple hundred a week. It gets old after awhile, and then if anyone else outside the family finds out he's the homemaker, and been one for that long, they're going to butt into their business and possibly cause problems. Personally, family business is strictly family but some people can be swayed by outside influences.

If none of that a problem then his wife better make a lot of money otherwise the quality of life for his family is going to be low.

But hey maybe they're okay living the way they do and have a good deal between them and it works to where none of that is a problem. So good for them.

The reality though. He could get a fucking job and provide an even better quality of life for his family with supplemental income. Lots of families have two parents that work. This is 1950 anymore.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.