[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some girls type "haha" or "lol" a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: pizza-pepperoni.jpg (367KB, 1469x1437px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-pepperoni.jpg
367KB, 1469x1437px
When your texting them on facebook or through your phone or whatever? Sometimes they will blend that stuff in with their texts

Does it mean they are into you?
>>
>>17799580
lol im a guy & do this constantly,, stop being such an insecure secure little bitch fuck lmao
>>
Many girls are awkward people and poor communicators
>>
Mostly they are just afraid of coming off as irritated or angry.
It's basically the text version of a polite smile.
>>
Because text conveys very little emotion and things can be taken the wrong way if people don't add these things to show that what they're saying is light-hearted. If you weren't an autist, this wouldn't puzzle or bother you.
>>
>>17799620

Yeah people are paranoid to death of a text being misunderstood or taken badly. Browsing 4chan so often makes it easy to read tone in text so it can come off as weird when someone is adding haha all the time.
>>
>>17799623
>>17799589
Why are there always people on this board that get so hyper triggered by the smallest things
>>
>>17799629
You mean like yourself?
>>
>>17799580

No, it does not mean that they are into you.
>>
>>17799629
4chan is my verbal punching bag and emotional dumping ground. I treat all the people in my life with kindness and respect, but god damn it my cruelty needs an outlet sometimes
>>
>>17799580
Lol I'm a guy and I tend to do it subconsciously throughout any of my text based messages. It's mainly because of the reason another poster said, I want to convey a cheerful tone because otherwise a lot that I say can be misinterpreted.
>>
>>17799778
In other words, you're a pussy
>>
>>17799580
I hope not because my sister and mom both do the same thing to me.
>>
>>17799781
explain?
>>
Idk force of habit? I usually don't mean it as like flirting.
>>
>>17799804
You're not being genuine, because you're terrified of offending anyone, even by accident. You exaggerate your "cheerfulness" even when you don't feel it, because you think people will only like you if you're relentlessly positive. And apparently, you NEED everyone to like you
>>
>>17799844

fuck off edgemaster
>>
>>17799844
you sound gay as shit spread that ass b b
>>
>>17799849
I'm honestly not "edgy" or antisocial at all, I'm trying to be helpful. That kind of behavior is fake, and most people can smell the insecurity underneath it. It's a bad habit. Just be real, you'd be surprised how people will respect you more for it
>>
>>17799844
There's nothing wrong with trying to avoid misunderstandings. Also like another posted, it's to show that I'm smiling when I say something (not to be taken too seriously). I don't want to put a fucking smiley in 80% of the messages I send, that gets weird.
>>
>>17799862
You really don't get what I'm saying? I'm not trying to be a dick here, I just think it's like, puppy behavior. It's not masculine. You shouldn't have to try that hard to ingratiate yourself to people, don't you know where you stand with your friends? Are your relationships really gonna be thrown into jeopardy if you don't make an effort to be "cheerful" with every single message?

I dunno. I say "lol" if someone makes a joke and it's funny, I don't just include it in every message so people know I'm not mad. I've never had a "misunderstanding" result from this
>>
>>17799898
eeeedddddddddgggggyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>17799904
Pussy
>>
>>17799918

E D G Y
D
G
Y G D E
>>
>>17799898

edgypussy
>>
>>17799898
I understand where you are coming from, but I feel like you have a wrong picture of how I use it.

E.g. "I'm pretty sure I just failed the math test" vs. "Lol I'm pretty sure I just failed the math test"

One sounds depressing and whiney, and desu I wouldn't want to continue that conversation, whereas the other one is just a small self deprecating joke about how hard the test was.

Tell me you see a difference in tone here.
>>
>>17800024
Sure, that's a perfectly appropriate lol, you're making it clear you're kidding around
>>
>>17799926
>>17799904
>>17799818
>>17799862
>>17799857
>>17799849
This board has a ridiculously high concentration of normalfags
Honestly I wish it would just get deleted and all you normies would fuck off back to real life so at least I only have to deal with you and pretend to like you and your bullshit in person instead of have you on my internet too
>>
>>17800042
Lol
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.