[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl i'm interested in might be mad at me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: loveless.jpg (20KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
20KB, 493x493px
I've posted about her 4-5 times or so. Anyway, it's my manager (she's 26, I'm 23)

So yesterday I was at work and she said something to me, but I didn't really hear her and was in an off mood so just ignored her and went about my business (also I had to poo really bad and was in the middle of walking to the bathroom) , and for the rest of the day she wouldn't say a word to me and just glared at me. She was being friendly to everyone else, though.

Skip to today and when she got to work she glared at me when she saw me, so I said "Hey, how's it going?" and she just looked at me, paused, and said "oh, hey." in a bitchy tone.

When I was leaving? Same fucking thing...I say "see you tomorrow" and she just looks at me, glares, and says "bye" in the same tone as earlier.

For anyone who remembers, this is the girl who tried scaring me with a knife at one point as a joke, and today I was legit scared she was gonna cut me.

her eyes went from their normal cheery/bright glint they have, to just empty and glassy looking...Then right back to being cheery when she'd talk to other people.

When she was talking to other people she was being all nice and talkative, but to me? Nothing. I asked her a question about how to do something and she just looked at me til I finished talking and walked away.

And I'm just like "dude, you're gonna yell at me if I don't do this right and that'll make you madder" (I didn't really say this, but that's what I was thinking)

What do I do? She's acting like my ex-girlfriend did when I broke up with her, but with this girl I've never even texted her....What gives?

Does anyone here think she's into me, was into me at one point, or??

:(
>>
>>17799538

Who cares, she's your boss. Not your girlfriend, just pull your weight and mind your business.
>>
It is you again? Man, I told you like 20 times, you should've asker her out, it appears she is fed up with hitting on you and getting nothing on return.
I think your chance has passed, maybe she will be fine tomorrow, who knows, I would act cautious with her from now on if I were you.

If things normalise you should just ask her out for a drink already.
>>
>>17799559
technically she's just a supervisor since there's either the GM or one of the two assistant managers there each shift. idk.

>>17799576
She probably is, but it's like a switch flipped out of nowhere and she was pissed off.

I'll see about tomorrow, but idk. I'm gonna tread lightly, that's for sure. I mean, why would she be pissed in the first place? If she was being 100% obvious about any signs of liking me, I wouldn't not know what to do in the first place.

This sucks. I fuck up almost everything in my life. I'm just gonna not ask her out and be depressed about it every day since that's all I'm good at doing.
>>
>>17799608
>but it's like a switch flipped out of nowhere and she was pissed off.
No man, she was probably feeling bad about it for a while, you "ignoring" her was probably the straw that broke the camel's back.

I am sorry to hear anon, I've been like you before, it was quite amazing the moment I managed to take control of this aspect of my life, I hope you can do the same.
>>
File: me in 50 years.jpg (63KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
me in 50 years.jpg
63KB, 450x338px
>>17799627
it sucks and now all I want to do right now is feel bad about myself for being a shit person.

Like, I want to blame her for not being more obvious (assuming she was ever into me in the first place) but that's shitty since it's my fault for not asking her out...

I don't even think I ignored her that much. I did yesterday, and then a few days before that where she said "hey anon :)" and I didn't say anything then she said "hey :)" like 5 min later....

I'm sad. Pic related.
>>
>>17799655

Are you seriously beating yourself up based on some vague assumption you've made?

She's greeting you, like any manager would do.

Jesus fucking christ the autism in this board is off the charts
>>
>>17799660
I'm just being melodramatic, calm down.

Even if she was greeting me like a manager should, she didn't have to get all bitchy and mad at me while being nice to everyone else...
>>
>>17799627
>I've been like you before, it was quite amazing the moment I managed to take control of this aspect of my life, I hope you can do the same.
What's the best way to go about doing that? I don't want to just ask girls out left and right since that's creepy as shit.

Most relationships I've been in have started with the girl showing a ton of interest to the point that I'd be a moron to not do anything, and my last one started with us just hanging out in groups and eventually moving to just the two of us.

I'm a schmuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.