[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478074693915.jpg (55KB, 464x402px) Image search: [Google]
1478074693915.jpg
55KB, 464x402px
Ok so i lost my chance with this girl wich I really really liked and fucked it up. Is there ANY way to get this back and if so is it worth it? Should I stop thinking about it? Yeah I already know I'm a cuck I just want some advices. Also if you want more details just ask.
>>
Well...how did you fuck it up?
>>
>>17799525
I was paranoid and a beta cuck so she lost interess. Also I got her mad and she got her "little revenge" by kissing another guy when we were out with some friends. After the kiss she gave me that look like "yeah I did it cunt" and I got so fucking mad that I haven't talk to her in like a month. God dammit what a cuck I was.
>>
>>17799536
Also I was paranoid and I thought that she was just being friendly and shit. I got to call our dates just some "friendly meetings" and never made that step to kiss her or some other shit. Basically I was a cuck.
>>
>>17799536
You make it sound, like you changed completely since then, but it was only a month ago, wasn't it. Don't know if you can change yourself truly in such a short time.

Also how much do you want her back? Because with the little information I have she doesn't really seem worth the trouble.
>>
>>17799565
She was the best person I had ever met we were really a good couple (everyone told me that that's why I'm telling this) but I haven't forget about the bitch move she did to me. I feel betraied and I don't know kf I should forgive her or not. But probably kf she came and told me that she is sorry I'll be like "fuck yeah I forgive you" and act loke nothing ever happened.
>>
>>17799520

From my experience it normally isn't worth it. Fallout Happened twice with different girls and despite trying to fix things it ends up not being the same. For me it just prolonged the pain and stopped me from moving on faster than I should have.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.