[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, need advice about how to break up with my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 45f.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
45f.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
Hey /adv/, need advice about how to break up with my girlfriend

>dating 3.5 years
>live ~3 hours away from her
>she came up to visit me this weekend
>want to break up with her but haven't yet because want to at least do it face to face
>this might be the last time I see her before holidays and I don't want to break up with her that close to Christmas

She's currently out having lunch with a cousin or something.

Would it be a totally horrible thing to do to break up before she goes home on Sunday..? I'd feel bad but if it doesn't happen now I likely won't have another proper chance to do it until like February.

What should I do?
>>
Just do it. At home, sit with her and talk.
>>
>>17798778
Might be weird, because my roommate would be here

You're probably right though. Should I do it like a couple hours before she's scheduled to leave so there's a bit of a buffer for her to stay and talk or whatever if she wants or as close to her leaving as possible? I'm super inexperienced with breakups as you can probably tell.

Or should I do it today (the day before she's supposed to leave..?)
>>
>>17798782
Don't do it right before she leaves. I know that would destroy me, not being able to talk about it to see why etc.

Give it at least 2 hours. If you care about her as a person, let her ask all the questions and answer them honestly.
>>
>>17798782
>Hey Roomie I need to have a serious talk with my gf, would you mind going out for a while when she gets back? Here's $20, go see Dr. Strange in 3D.
>>
Go over there and do it. Don't make her drive herself to her own breakup.
>>
>>17798909
she's already here, came up yesterday. i'd been thinking on it for a while and some bullshit last night sealed the deal for me.
>>
>>17798791
+1, don't do this in public OP, unless you think she could go crazy and attack you.

>>17798782
Give her several hours. Be as calm as possible, while still showing emotions. Don't go angry, it'll make it 100 times worse.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.