[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong/bad idea to be a drug dealer, save up a few thousand,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: XgO1Q8h.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
XgO1Q8h.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
Is it wrong/bad idea to be a drug dealer, save up a few thousand, and then use that money to start a few legitimant buisnesses?

Don't want to waste money in college, don't want to sell drugs my whole life, just want to do it long enough to start a buisness or two that can eventually replace the income from dealing.
>>
You are going to have to declare that money to the IRS at some point. Also don't overestimate your drug selling ability weed is being legalized everywhere. What do you plan to push?
>>
No but you'll get arrested or ripped off if you're bad at it and people won't want to let you quit if you're good. If you have to ask on 4chan, you're not really cut out for it.
>>
File: 1476944328941.jpg (142KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1476944328941.jpg
142KB, 422x422px
>>17798597
>>17798600
Oh no, I have experience, been doing it on and off here and there. When I was in my prime I was clearing $10,000 a month, but I have ususally wasted the money on tuition, fun, and for a while cocaine. I'm just wondering if saving up this money instead and starting a buisness is a good idea, feels like the whole IRS thing would be the hardest part. I'm also wondering what the moral standing on that is.
>>
>>17798610
Man, your not starting to make sense also how would saving the money you earn be bad? Also what is this "business" and what are you pushing if your clearing 10k in profit?
>>
>>17798625
>>17798625
A T-shirt priting buisness, or a gaming store, something along those lines, i'm just worried about people/IRS/other LE wondering where all the money came from. And to answer your question, acid, MDMA, and Xanax
>>
>>17798652
http://money.cnn.com/2013/02/28/news/economy/illegal-income-tax/

Also make sure you know the ins and outs of your business. No reason to save all this money and lose it all on bad management.
>>
You certainly wouldn't be the first. Pretty sure that's one of the primary routes that are getting all of these young businesses started; had a buddy named "Raven" that did exactly that. Laundered it into a clothing store called "gloire" or something and haven't heard about him since.
>>
>>17798590
"I'm only going to do it for a while, to raise the money to go straight" is the cry of half the dealers, whores, strippers, hold-up men and petty thieves in the world. But the "while" somehow never ends.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.