[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1479235282694.jpg (144KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
1479235282694.jpg
144KB, 1000x668px
>Be me
>Highschool, get with chick, got to have have undergaed sex
>Not a pedo but found it thrilling and glad to have done it
>Stay with chick for 5 years, shes really submissive and lets me do anything
>Sex all the time but shes like a 6/10 so
>Opportunity arises in first year of relationship to have threesome with two other chicks
>Obviously take it
>She never finds out
>Year later we break up for a month because she crazy, depressed bi polar etc
>Get with 10/10 ginger girl (pale skin, freckles, small tits, pretty tall, very skinny, basically opposite of GF)
>This is basically my ideal, we bang a few times, get anal and rimjob
>Shit dont work out, get back with GF, she missed me alot
>Finds out through friends that i got with other GRILL
>Makes her more eager to please me, financially as well as physically
>Get lots of gifts, sometimes the ginger girl bakes me cakes aswell
>GF tries to outdo her all the time, better gifts
>Year passes, ginger goes to uni
>GF is in uni also
>Starts to get depressed again
>Another year passes, we are in 2015/16, i go on holiday in january and cheat with a sweedish chick
>Nothing gets found out, have a pretty good year, less gifts
>This september GF says she is too depressed to be in a relationship and breaks up with me
>We were together 5 and a half years
>Now single, go to the pussy market (club)
>Fuck a greek chick and a blonde chick
>Last night i met this redhead who plays violin dont know why but that turns me on
>Meeting her today

I dont need any advice i just felt like sharing how great my life has been

Pic related, kind of looks like new ginger
>>
fgdzxf
>>
I think deep down you do need advice...why would you need to share about some girls you've fucked in your life..do you need some kind of validation...what's really going on?
>>
>>17798466
I'm glad for you.

Feel like giving US some advice?
>>
>>17798480
Well i kinda came here to ask for advice and started typing out my story and realized that fuck its actually been pretty good, but what would you advise me anyway?

>>17798487
Go to the gym, be dominant, make sure people see you as the 'the guy', they might be intimidated but once you show them the slightest bit of affection they love you because they thought you were this big cunt, this is true of guys and girls but especially guys
>>
>>17798466
You seem to be proud of yourself and happy yet I wouldn't like to be in your place. Banging many chicks is nice perspective but cheating was always out of the question for me. Well, it's also girls' fault, they get what they chose, I also got kekd because of picking wrong girls.
>>
>>17798521
im not happy but i am proud, kind of never seen the point in happiness or the pursuit of it because at the end of the day were lucky to even be alive
>>
How much of a nonconfrontational pussy do you have to be to need to cheat all the time instead of just fuck and dump? At least be a man about it if you want to sleep around.
>>
>>17798592
Im quite confrontational but if i still want the sex i ain't gonna spoil the thing
>>
>>17798466
>bragging about cheating
How does it feel to not have a conscience?
>>
>>17798728
I would regret not doing it, since we broke up, but i don't feel anything
>>
>>17798503
THIS. Happens all the fucking time to me too.
>>
You have low moral character.
>>
>>17798883
OH NO!
>>
File: 1475571022831.jpg (35KB, 552x695px) Image search: [Google]
1475571022831.jpg
35KB, 552x695px
>>17798466
>cheats a ton
What are we trying to validate here OP?
If you ever do get married, be sure to steer clear of ever bringing any of this up, the trust issues will be cataclysmic
>>
File: Hey catd-.jpg (74KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
Hey catd-.jpg
74KB, 300x403px
Advice or rolepl-
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.