[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop me from railing my bitch of an ex...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: anger personified.png (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
anger personified.png
16KB, 300x250px
or guide me how to do it without being hurt in the process

2011 gf left me for another man and in a very brutal/hostile way. Fucked me up emotionally, went full beta, single since, etc.
fought hard to reconcile, would still be preferred but realized long ago that wont happen any time soon.

avoided showing anger/aggression during it, and in years since just gave her space, but always made sure to reach out with a passing "happy birthday", etc. I cared/care about her despite all this, would prefer for us to be on okay terms with one another.

with that said - start of this year she got in contact out of the blue and dropped all hostility. her excuse for contact was obviously bs. never any apology or explanation why the change in heart, but I was glad to have it. she was/is still with bf, showed no interest in being back together, etc

we associated decently, rough start but it smoothed out quick, just light casual chit chat for an hour or so online once every few weeks for a couple months - she had a vacation trip, agreed to talk when she came back

well, since that trip she has refused to associate again, that was back in August I think. I reached out a month or two after her trip with a short hello, marked "seen" but no response. Left it alone until thanksgiving where i sent quick "happy thanksgiving" message. same thing, seen, no response.

questions:
1 why the fuck would she come and be nice to begin with.
2 why the fuck would she suddenly flip back to being a silent cunt to me
3 how should i react? Pros/cons?

obvious answer is move on and ignore the cunt - frankly Ive been so docile in these last 5 years with her shit I'm about sick of it, and really want to unleash on her, shed fucking deserve it, BUT she still has a very strong ability to hurt me emotionally, a hostile reaction from her would probably fuck me up.

lets say I DO decide to let loose, tips on most effective/safest way to avoid my own emotions getting damaged while still getting it all out??
>>
jesus block her and stop being a pussy

fucking millennials
>>
>>17798430
I love how 99% of the faggots in adv think "forget it and move on" is the answer to every problem
>>
>>17798427
probably had a fight with her bf and decided to chat up her ex to give her a sense of power and control.

just accept that you're garbage to her and start forgetting. just let it go. she is obviously too shitty to matter. obsess over someone/something else or another insecurity you have, honestly anything but wasting another second of your thoughts on a bitch who obviously has no interest or concern for you.
>>
>>17798450
because for most things it is.

people are so obsessed with getting closure and understanding reasons for why x happened or if they really meant y when they said it, just stop caring and you've won.
>>
>>17798427
1/2 can have tons of different reasons and nobody here can tell you exactly. Hell, maybe even she can't. It doesn't matter anymore.

3, obviously not at all. Sometimes the obvious answer is also the best.

>>17798450
It works for many things.

OP clearly got problems beyond his ex and should deal with a huge list of issues before talking to her again ... and once he dealt with that shit, there are even fewer reasons to talk to her.
>>
>>17798427
One of the many differences between men and women is that women innocently and sincerely believe they can dump you as a boyfriend and still be friends. It's not malice or bitchiness - it's just something that seems natural and OK to them.

So don't waste your energy hating her - she honestly won't understand why. Instead, remember the old saying "Living well is the best revenge."

Let her see you being happy and successful without her. It will drive her crazy.
>>
File: 1465866141490.jpg (82KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1465866141490.jpg
82KB, 500x378px
>>17798427
She probably was having some sort of fall out with her boyfriend and sought you ought to get some validation. Of course it her head the two things were unrelated and she "just felt like" reconciling, seeing how you were doing or whatever bs. They rekindled during the trip and you're no longer needed again.

Or something like that. Sorry.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.