[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Called best friend a slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 11

File: large.jpg (73KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
73KB, 500x281px
Long story short,
>Best friend is female
>Not attracted to each other but she has boobs so Platonic cuddling
>Comes over after having sex and wants to snuggle
>Tell her to fuck off
It seemed like she didnt get why this wasnt okay. I said some pretty harsh things instead of explaining because I was disgusted with her. But Im wondering if I should have tried to be more understanding because sometimes its like women in general dont get certain things.
>>
Stop cuddling.
She doesnt owe you anything.
You don't owe her anything.
Set boundries.
>>
>platonic cuddling
I'm sorry, what? The last girl that told me that it was "only platonic" ended up getting my dick thrusted into her for 2 days straight.

Let me guess, she'll let you platonically eat her out too, right?

Drop her.
>>
She wanted to cuddle after having sex with someone? That's pretty gross Tbh. But you shouldn't be cuddling with her anyways.
>>
>>17798454
It has nothing to do with being owed anything. Can you not understand the problem.
>>17798457
By platonic I mean 0 attraction. Shes into lanky guys with glasses and shes too chubby for me.
>>
>>17798411
>girl
>best friend

lol
>>
>>17798464

>0 attraction

Then why cuddle? Would you cuddle with a male friend too?
>>
>>17798465

Not OP, but girls and guys can be friends. I have a few female friends, I mean yeah they are attractive. But I know 100% nothing will ever happen with them, I just enjoy talking with them.
>>
>>17798464

>Platonic cuddling

Is that like where you spoon whilst discussing greek philosophy?

KEK
>>
>>17798411
The fact that you're so disgusted by physical closeness with her after she had sex with another guy is pretty explanatory - your cuddles are not platonic.

Stop doing it. Apologise to her.
>>
>>17798469
As I said in the OP. She has boobs and is soft. Im not gay so would probably break a male friends arm if he hugged me too long.
>>
>>17798472
>>17798411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

HA, AGHAST YE KEKS!
>>
>>17798482

so, you like her boobs.

Really dude, you're causing your own problems. you shouldn't cuddle with friends anyways. It's really no different in your case than cuddling with a guy. You don't like men so you won't cuddle with a guy, but she's a female who's attractive enough you'll cuddle with her...
>>
>>17798461
SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS
>>
>>17798483

I don't cuddle with them. but yes, girls and guys can be friends.
>>
>>17798486
Im not gay, so I like all boobs.
>It's really no different in your case than cuddling with a guy
Im just going to assume you are a homosexual.
>>
OP Is a faggot c u c k

''It has nothing to do with being owed anything. Can you not understand the problem.''

talks like a bitch on the rag, then suddenly >>17798482 hes action man

Stop lying to yourself, either go suck a dick or get with this chick, otherwise youll end up confused and alone, but from the sounds of it your a gay in the closet trying to be what he thinks a man should be, but at the same time you do pussy shit on the side like just cuddling this bitch and being her pussy boy
>>
>>17798476
Usually watching tv but weve had philosophy debates before.
>>
>>17798481
You just dont get it. Is this a woman thing. I dont want any woman close enough to touch me after having sex.
>>
>not attracted to her
>she has boobs so platonic cuddling

Then you are attracted to her and it's not 100% platonic. If you weren't attracted to her at all you wouldn't want to cuddle with her. You don't cuddle with your male "soft" friends do you now?

Stop lying to yourself anon.
>>
>>17798492
Id be a cuck if I cuddled her. Im not going be her emotional sponge after hooking up with someone on tinder.
>>
>>17798498
... Then stop cuddling her? It's literally that simple.
>>
>>17798497
>Then you are attracted to her
No. Are you gay. I swear you all are homosexuals. I like all boobs. Boobs are boobs. That doesnt mean I am attracted to every single girl.
>>
>>17798504
Cuddling isnt the issue here.
>>
>>17798472
>best friend
>>
>>17798507
It's part of the solution.
>>
>friend of mine is a girl
>she used to hang out by my place alot
>she would sleep over
>we would drink and smoke, just the two of us, but I never made a move because I accepted the fact that she was a "lesbian" (because she would constantly fucking say it.)
>i thought she was cute, but persued other girls because she made it clear to me that she did not like me (according to her).
>FINALLY, AN ACTUAL FRIEND THAT WAS A GIRL. SHE CAN BE MY WING MAN(girl).
>she would immediately shoot guys down that try to hit on her or touch her, in any way, playfully or not.
>it wasn't a problem when I did it, ever.
>one night we ended up cuddling
>didnt think too much about it, we were both high as fuck
>try hanging out with her again
>avoids me
>get pissed at her
>ignore her for 2 weeks until we both go to a party
>see her, say hello but dont talk to her
>go outside for a cigarette, she asks me if she can join me
>fast forward a few hours, she sleeps over again
>fuck her
>she stays another night
>fuck her again
>shes acting like a girlfriend now - making plans for us in the summer , etc. etc.
>goes home
>tells me it was just platonic and we shouldn't do it anymore

This is why I hate women.
>>
>>17798505
>I am attracted to boobs
>girl has boobs
>therefore I am attracted to girl
You can't separate the tits from the person they're attached to. If someone cut off her tits and gave it to you would you enjoy cuddling with them alone? I mean, that's what you like, not the whole girl, right?

Yes, in fact you are attracted to every single girl to some extent. Well unless she's absolutely hideous, of course.

Also I forgot to mention but there's no such thing as platonic cuddling. Cuddling is sexual/romantic by nature.
>>
>>17798512
Doesnt address the issue.
>>
>>17798505

just because a girl has tits doesn't mean I want to touch them.. Jesus Christ.

You must be underage
>>
>>17798522
>You can't separate the tits from the person they're attached to
You are just stupid. I like blue eyes. That doesnt mean I like every girl with blue eyes. A feature doesnt make you attractive.
>in fact you are attracted to every single girl to some extent
No. I have a type who Im attracted to. Then theres the ones with boobs who Im not unattracted to. Then there are the hideous ones who are disgusting to look at.
>>
>>17798531
Im going to guess that you are a virgin and/or gay.
>>
>>17798541

Neither.

I'm a fully grown adult who has a normal person mindset that I don't want to touch every set of tits I see.
>>
OP is underage. Mods please ban.

Cuddling = Not Platonic

Yeah, I wouldn't want to cuddle with some chick that just got fucked by another guy either. That's gross, but I wouldn't be cuddling with the girl in the first place if I didn't like her.

You are a cuck. Someone else is ramming her insides while she comes to you for cuddles and emotional support because the alpha male who is pounding her just tells her to get her shit and leave after the pound town train leaves the station.
>>
Cuddling is a form to express intimacy. If you were really platonic and cuddling to you was a good way to express intimacy in friendship, you'd be fine with cuddling your male friends. But apparently you are not.
Also - If you were really just platonic to her, you'd be fine with the fact that she had sex with someone else. Who cares, ultimately, if it is just something you do with your friends and you don't feel attraction with her?
>>
>>17798544
>Im gay and hate boobs
>>
>>17798552

I'm not gay, and I do like tits.

But that doesn't mean I want to cuddle with every single woman just because they are women and have tits.

If you truly don't understand this, then you must be a child
>>
>>17798551
>you'd be fine with cuddling your male friends
Why are you all raging homosexuals.
I give girls platonic massages but Id never touch another man. I dont even hug guys really unless the bro meter is full. Can you faggots really not get that you dont treat men and women the same. It has nothing to do with intimacy.
>you'd be fine with the fact that she had sex with someone else
I swear you must be a woman. The problem isnt she had sex with someone else. This issue is trying to cuddle with me afterwards. Its disgusting.
>>
>>17798567
You don't treat them the same because you are attracted to girls and physical contact is rewarding because of that.
If you weren't attracted to them like you aren't attracted to guys, it wouldn't be weird to cuddle a dude.

>This issue is trying to cuddle with me afterwards. Its disgusting.
Totally agree that it is.
But I wouldn't cuddle with a person "platonically".
>>
>>17798560
Nah you're pretty gay.
>>
>>17798537
So answer the question. If someone cut off that girls tits would you like them? Would you enjoy touching them and cuddling with them?

I didn't say you like all girls with a feature you like. But that feature makes all girls more attractive. So you don't like all girls with blue eyes but you would like a girl more if she had blue eyes. Again, you like a person as a WHOLE, not only parts of her. you aren't attracted to a pair of blue eyes, you're attracted to girls with blue eyes.

But I see you're that kind of guy who gets defensive and start throwing insults and arguing every time someone contradicts them or challenges their worldview. Asking for advice on this board is pointless for you until you change that because you will only accept advice that confirm your pre-established beliefs. So giving you advice is just wasting time, might as well call you underage and tell you to fuck off, because you sure as hell are acting like a teenage brat.
>>
>>17798572
>If you weren't attracted to them like you aren't attracted to guys, it wouldn't be weird to cuddle a dude.
No you are gay. Im guessing you hold doors for guys and grab the things they are carrying as well. I guess I should have expected 4chan to be filled with homos.
I know you dont have an argument since you ignored the part about hugging so Ill just let it go.
>>
>>17798580
I hold doors for everyone if I am nearby and if someone is much more physically weaker than me I help them carry things. Yes.
>>
>>17798580
You treat them extra nice because you're attracted to them.
Would you "platonically cuddle" her if she was a 65 year old lady? No, of course not. Because the reason you want to touch her is because you're attracted to her.
The only other reason to cuddle with a person would be familial love, such as you might feel for a son or daughter.
>>
>>17798579
>So you don't like all girls with blue eyes but you would like a girl more if she had blue eyes
Thats not how attraction works. Its a balance. You put blue eyes on an attraction korean girl and it looks wrong.
>you're attracted to girls with blue eyes
This is literally what my post said was not the case. I can name many famous actors with blue eyes Im not attracted to who are relatively "cute" I guess. But not my type and I feel nothing.
If you werent so wrong I wouldnt have to spend my time telling you why you are wrong.
>If someone cut off that girls tits would you like them?
Ive dated girls with flat tits before. Didnt bother me.
>>
>>17798507
Yes, it is. You turned into a problem by not understanding how women work and walking into a swamp of degeneracy.
>>
>>17798589
Old people smell. And I have too much respect for them to even lounge next to them.
>You treat them extra nice because you're attracted to them.
This is so far from the truth. I guess you only hug people you are attracted to.
>>
>>17798411
Married anon here, I used to let the neighbor's wife cuddle with me cause she said I was pretty much a muscular bear body type. Had to break it off after we started fucking everytime my wife was at work. She still comes by in her workout clothes to ask if I want to goto the gym with her. The best part is that her boyfriend doesn't know cause he's too busy trying to make youtube videos. >TL;DR No cuddling with the opposite is "strictly platonic"
>>
>>17798531
This.

>>17798541
kys
>>
>>17798601
cuddling with the *Opposite sex.
>>
>>17798601
Why would you cuddle when you are married.
>>
>>17798574

Child
>>
>>17798604
Because she wanted to fuck, did you not read the rest of it?
>>
>>17798609
What, are you implying you become gay when you get old? Or were you always gay.
>>
>>17798411
I have a hard time understanding the concept of platonic cuddling when you're upset with her for wanting to do it after she's had sex with someone else. I occasionally cuddle a dog in a platonic way and don't mind doing it after it's had sex as long as it's bathed and clean. After all, it's platonic, right.

So, why is she a slut?
>>
>>17798593
>Ive dated girls with flat tits before. Didnt bother me
are you being slow on purpose? My point is that you aren't attracted to tits alone. So, if someone cut off someones tits and gave them to you would you be attracted to them? To the tits, I mean. The tits that aren't attached to any body. Because that's what you've been saying. "I'm not attracted to the girl I'm attracted to the tits."

> Its a balance.
Yes, that's my point. You aren't attracted to a certain feature you're attracted to the whole person. And you like some features over others, as in you appreciate tits more than you appreciate feet, but that doesn't mean you're attracted only to the tits themselves.

>This is literally what my post said was not the case.
No. You have no reading comprehension. You aren't attracted to the eyes as objects in themselves, you're attracted to eyes as a part of a person. That was my point.
>>
>>17798611
It doesnt explain
why you would compromise your relationship.
>>
>>17798614
Did you just compare a person to a dog.
>>
>>17798621
yes I was illustrating my definition of platonic cuddles through the image of a bitch. problem?
>>
>>17798619
You know the term "Blood in the water"? When people act horny and act like they just want to hang out, sometimes they stop thinking like they should and start acting on instinct. That's what happened, I knew from the start I shouln't have let her come over and hang out and "cuddle" but did it anyways. So we ended up fucking just like I knew we would. Am I a terrible person? Sure. But that's pretty much the jist of it
>>
>>17798615
>My point is that you aren't attracted to tits alone.
No shit sherlock. Its a feature. Not a standalone. You are purposely being stupid now so I dont even know why Im replying.
>You aren't attracted to a certain feature you're attracted to the whole person
No you idiot. Huge tits are attractive. That doesnt mean the girl is attractive. butherface is a concept. You are really dense.
Youre actually so dumb I dont understand why Im replyign.
>>
>>17798626
Cuddling a dog is like cuddling a pillow. The only thing that applies is that I wouldnt cuddle the pillow after someone else dry humped it. Id probably burn it.
You dog freaks are so weird I cant understand you.
>>
>>17798634
okay mate. what's the issue? why is she a slut?
>>
>>17798411
Your "friend" is a slut, you are her emotional support, and you can't fucking understand that ur attracted to her. Fin.
>>
File: 1465865020055.jpg (15KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
1465865020055.jpg
15KB, 540x332px
>>17798472
The definition of 'friends' usually doesn't involve one of the parties subconsciously or secretly wanting to bone the other.

I bet you're the same kind of faggot that will become close to a girl on the pretence of "friendship", shittalk the bf at every chance and try to become the rebound guy if the relationship breaks.
>>
Also I'm gay cuz i'm not attracted to every single fucking pair of tits and don't think with my dick.
>>
>>17798644
>I bet you're the same kind of faggot that will become close to a girl on the pretence of "friendship", shittalk the bf at every chance and try to become the rebound guy if the relationship breaks

What. No, not at all. I'm not a fucking asshole. I never ever expect or even hope that anything will happen between me and my female friends. Never. If they ask me for advice, I give them honest answer and do my best to help. But their relationships is their business, not mine. I don't get involved in their business.
>>
>>17798628
You cant act on instinct when you are married though. I dont understand.
>>
>>17798628

You're a shitty husband..
>>
>>17798639
Thats just what came out. I mean I have a low view of people who hook up with strangers on tinder. But I ignored it because she was my friend and doesnt have to agree with everything. But to try and cuddle with me afterwards is just too far. It just triggered me greatly.
>>
>>17798476
That sounds fun
>>
>>17798656

Right.

So you should just stop cuddling
>>
>>17798661
cuddling isnt the issue
>>
>>17798656
Taking the moral high ground when you cuddle her because you like her breasts. I mean not that you're weird but it's weird you find it weird

>>17798615
>You don't like dismembered body parts so you must like her entirely because you like one of her physical features
>>
>>17798677
>Taking the moral high ground when you cuddle her because you like her breasts. I mean not that you're weird but it's weird you find it weird
none of this makes any sense
>>
>>17798672

If you weren't cuddling at all you never would have made this thread
>>
>>17798656
she fucks people she's attracted to. you're not one of them. you're her platonic friends who gives her platonic cuddles. you get upset over the fact that she fucks other people and then wants to cuddle you. you make value judgements at this very specific time and call her a slut.

she is not attracted to you so she fucks other people. she wants cuddles from you because they're platonic and they give her something else in return. something that sex cannot offer. if you find these two facts triggering, then remove cuddling, or remove friendship.
>>
>>17798679
You're not exactly mother theresa so why do you pretend like you're too good for her?

Maybe you don't want to cuddle her after she has sex with someone but why get mad?

Honestly the whole thing is just strange.
>>
>>17798629
Here you say that you're attracted to tits as a feature. So this means you are attracted to the person as a whole. Here >>17798464 you said you have 0 attraction for her. And here >>17798482 you said that you're cuddling with her only because she has tits.

Good job, you're backpedaling into contradicting yourself now.

>That doesnt mean the girl is attractive. butherface is a concept. You are really dense.
No, you are the dense one. Attractiveness is not a binary system. Someone isn't either completely repulsive or unbelievably attractive. That's why everybody uses a 1-10 rating system to express attractiveness. And that's why you can be attracted to a butterface. Because of her big tits.

And that's why you're actually attracted to that girl to some extent. Despite her being chubby or whatnot. That's why you're cuddling with her. Not just because she has tits. You wouldn't cuddle with a man with tits because the rest of him would still be a man. You're not cuddling with that girl just because you're attracted to tits, you're cuddling with her because you're attracted to her. You stubborn ass.

It's such a simple concept, such an easy to understand idea. But you simply refuse to acknowledge it, despite everybody in this thread telling you. Because admitting it would mean admitting that you were wrong and instead of even considering this possibility you would rather throw insults at and argue with anyone that dares contradicting you.

I made it as clear as I could, if you still refuse to acknowledge it then go on with your life, arguing and yelling every time someone or something challenges your ideas. Can you imagine how well that will turn out for you? just look at this thread: instead of receiving and accepting advice you turned it into a shitfest of arguments and insults. You gained nothing out of it, you only wasted your time and got annoyed. This will be your life if you don't accept that you might be wrong once in a while and that's OK.
>>
>>17798688
>So this means you are attracted to the person as a whole
You are actually dense. Im done. You cant grasp that liking a feature of something like say a silver cars, does not mean youd be like a can of silver paint. Its actually retarded and a waste of time.
>>
>>17798683
>she fucks people she's attracted to. you're not one of them. you're her platonic friends who gives her platonic cuddles.
Theres no problem here
>you get upset over the fact that she fucks other people and then wants to cuddle you
Of course. How can you not see the problem.
>>
>>17798697
not that anon, but you're comparing people to cars? you took issues with the dog analogy before.

you car people are retarded
>>
>>17798684
I didnt say Im mother theresa. But I definitely havent crossed any lines. Which is what she did. Its like if I rubbed a used condom on you.
"why get mad"
>>
>>17798411
Op, would you like to platonically fuck her? and then platonically marry her?
>>
>>17798681
>move to mexico
>someone steals from you in mexico
>tell the authorities
>if you weren't in mexico you never would have made this complaint
>>
>>17798697
>liking a feature of something like say a silver cars, does not mean youd be like a can of silver paint
that made sense in your mind? seriously?
>>
>>17798701
Im not comparing people to cars. Im comparing him saying that if you like a feature of something you like the entire thing. Otherwise youd like if as a standalone. Its a retarded argument.
>>
>>17798703
>I rubbed a used condom on you
Did she shower? Also it's more like you ask me if you can rub a used condom on me. I very calmly tell you no thank you, maybe later. I might think you're strange afterwards but I don't get mad
>>
>>17798706
I dont expect a retard to get it.
>>
>>17798704
Id have to be extremely horny and drunk to have sex with her from a physical standpoint. Emotionally its like I can see the amount of drama and shitstorms it would cause and its actually boner killing.
>>
>>17798711
>Did she shower?
No. And showering wouldnt fix anything.
>Also it's more like you ask me if you can rub a used condom on me. I very calmly tell you no thank you, maybe later.
What world do you live in.
>>
>>17798709
If you're attracted to someones features, then, to some extent you are attracted to that person. I didn't say you think that person is absolutely amazingly hot, just that you find it at least a little attractive. If you were to rate your attractiveness to her it wouldn't be a 0. It may be a 2, or a 5 or 8, but it can't be a 0, since you ARE attracted to at least one of her features.
>>
>>17798715
>If you're attracted to someones features, then, to some extent you are attracted to that person.
No you idiot. 0 is disgusting hideous. You cant grasp that just because you are not unattracted to someone doesnt mean you are attracted to them.
>>
>>17798714
I live on the world idiot and you need to not get FUCKING mad at stupid stuff.

See, that was unnecessary anger. Seems silly right?
>>
>>17798725
Sorry, the world you live in where you are calm while someone brings a used condom close to your face is just alien to me. I cant get anything from what you are trying to say because its just too different from the world I live in.
>>
So when you cuddle her do you also fondle her breasts? Or why are the breasts important for the cuddling?
>>
>>17798705

Yeah and that's true. Don't go to Mexico, there is shit loads of Travel Warnings posted about going to Mexico
>>
>>17798731
Her boobs arent really more important than being an identifier that shes a woman.
>>
>>17798734

You've mentioned her boobs A LOT. so obviously they matter to you
>>
>>17798736
No some idiot is caught on trying to use it as an argument that I find her attractive and want to bang her.
>>
>>17798724
Ok, so that girl you were cuddling to is a 0? She's "disgusting hideous"? You were cuddling with a disgusting hideous creature?

>>17798712
No, mate, if you think that sentence is correct and means anything I'm sorry but you don't know english

>liking (...) a silver cars, does not mean youd be like a can of silver paint

So. Liking a silver cars does not make you alike a can of silver paint. Liking a silver cars does not does not imply resemblance between you and a can of silver paint.

I mean, technically, ignoring the grammatical errors it's true, but it has absolutely no meaning and nothing to do with the discussion.
>>
>>17798739

Then whats the point of cuddling with a human you're not attracted to???
>>
>>17798745
I didnt say she was unattractive. I said Im not attracted to her. They arent the same thing. It really shouldnt be this hard for you to understand.
>Liking a silver cars does not does not imply resemblance between you and a can of silver paint.
With you logic, you are attracted to the silver paint of the car. Its just how bad your analogy with dismembered body parts was. Im glad you can see it now though.
>>
>>17798748
I dont have to be attracted to a girl to cuddle her. I dont even have to be attracted to her to have sex with her.
>>
>>17798759

so, you have no respect for yourself. Got it.
>>
>>17798732
Does address the issue though
>>
>>17798766
Would you not masturbate if you werent attracted to yourself.
>>
>>17798752
>With you logic, you are attracted to the silver paint of the car.
No, with my logic if I'm attracted to the silver paint of the car it means I'm attracted to the car as a whole to some extent. Are you a really bad english speaker by any chance? Or are you just really angry? Because you keep making more and more grammatical mistakes and type nonsensical sentences.

>I didnt say she was unattractive. I said Im not attracted to her.
Yes, yes, so she's a 0 for you? You were cuddling with a woman who looks like a disgusting hideous creature to you?

Surely you can back-pedal a little more.
>>
>>17798774
no, because its not thinking about myself that turns me on, its thinking about hot girls.

Do you masturbate to yourself?

lol fucking retard.
>>
>>17798775
Alright I get it. Youre retarded. Dont sweat it dude.
>>
>>17798774

what. i don't think about myself when I masturbate.

DO YOU??
>>
File: 9835-14953-18385.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
9835-14953-18385.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>17798786
What? No more back-pedaling? No more contradicting yourself? No more mental gymnastics? No more nonsensical responses?

Only a small insult? Cmon anon, did I really get you burnt out so fast? Where's your anger? Where's your stubbornness? Where's your desire to prove that you're right and everyone who disagrees with you is stupid?

Surely you can do better.
>>
>>17798785
Yeah the way I decide what to fap to doesnt really have too much to do with how hot the girl is. I actually think the women in the porn industry are pretty ugly but a fap is a fap.
>>
File: 1307481848028.jpg (6KB, 179x145px) Image search: [Google]
1307481848028.jpg
6KB, 179x145px
>platonic cuddling
>>
>>17798797
I never backpedaled. but you are too retarded which is only made worse by strawmanning my what I said in a retarded way. its a waste of time.
>>
>best friend
>don't respect her

choose one
>>
I haven't seen such a clear example of a thread where OP is a faggot.
>>
>>17798809
>best friend
>don't respect her
Where did you get this
>>
File: 137-29608-2887.jpg (22KB, 451x420px) Image search: [Google]
137-29608-2887.jpg
22KB, 451x420px
>>17798806
>strawmaning my what I said in a retarded way
>>
File: bonobo.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bonobo.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>17798827
>trolling in a troll thread
>>
>>17798828
nobody is trolling here. We're all dead serious.
>>
Why do people do this? Come to /adv/ and then argue with everyone in the thread when they give advice? People weren't even trolling in this thread. They just gave legit advice op didn't want to hear.
>>
>>17798841
What advice did they give
>>
>>17798841
Because they're not looking for advice, they're looking for validation.
>>
>>17798843
Stop cuddling with her and that not wanting to be around her because she's had sex with someone is a huge overreaction for a "plotonic" friend.

Have you even read the thread?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 356x200px
>>17798841
OP is a troll you retards

>platonic cuddling
>>
>>17798857
>Stop cuddling with her
Doesnt address the issue or fix anything. As I stated.
>that not wanting to be around her because she's had sex with someone is a huge overreaction for a "plotonic" friend
Theres a difference between being around someone and cuddling with them after they have sex. This is why arguments start. you dont read.
>>
>>17798860
Look just because you dont have friends that are females doesnt mean that no one does.
>>
File: 1442732135312.png (51KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1442732135312.png
51KB, 370x370px
>>17798860
Doubt anyone would go through such lengths for trolling. OP put passion into it. Soul! You can't fake that, sempai.

Well if he did I'll tip my fedora collection to him, he got me good. There are exceptional people in any field after all, why shouldn't there be exceptional trolls?
>>
OP, you are a proud cuck and that's fine. Or maybe we're all too primitive to grasp platonic cuddling with a best friend whose boobs you like.

Onto advice. Yes, you should have been more understanding. Apologise for calling her a slut, explain that your set of values forces you to judge promiscuity, but that does not warrant calling her a slut. Explain why you're bothered by her cuddling you after she's had sex. I don't know the answer to this, maybe you could articulate your feelings here. See where she stands on promiscuity and platonic cuddling accept/change/discard her moral compass.
>>
>>17798411
Come out of the closet is the only real advice we can give
>>
>>17798889
I didnt say I liked her boobs. Theyre a pair of boobs. Nothing special about hers other than Im not gay.
>you should have been more understanding.
I need you to go into deeper reasoning. Like what exactly should I have done. Just ignored the fact that she was trying to use me as an emotional tampon to not feel void after sleeping with some stranger on tinder? Slut may have been harsh and I wish I had a better way to communicate the issue at the time. But apologizing for it after the fact feels kinda insincere. Like do I say
>Im sorry for saying what I thought of you
Or something. Like how do you sincerely apologize for saying how you feel. Platonic cuddling is one thing. Trying to have after sex cuddle time with someone else is disgusting and crosses so many lines. Id like to communicate this with her in the least offensive manner possible.
>>
>>17798889
>Unironically telling somebody to not slutshame
If she wanted to cuddle after sex she should have cuddled the dick she just rode, not OP. You fucknut.
>>
>>17798906
> Id like to communicate this with her in the least offensive manner possible.
Then you talk about how it made you feel rather than cast value judgements
> she was trying to use me as an emotional tampon to not feel void after sleeping with some stranger on tinder
This is how it made you feel
> Slut may have been harsh and I wish I had a better way to communicate the issue at the time
This is you showing remorse

Your answers are all in your post.
>>
>>17798774
Do you even read how fucking stupid you sound?
>>
Why do you care what she does you orbiting bodypillow?
>>
>>17798920
Can you give a break down of how you imagine a conversation taking place. im having a hard time imagining it.
>>
File: 1476509522713.jpg (48KB, 540x728px) Image search: [Google]
1476509522713.jpg
48KB, 540x728px
>>17798959
forgot pic of op
>>
>>17798906
>she was trying to use me as an emotional tampon to not feel void after sleeping with some stranger on tinder?

So you're upset that she didn't sleep with you instead of the random tinder? Confusing.
>>
>>17798971
No im upset she would try to cuddle with me after it. You act like this is the first time shes had sex. I do not wish to have sex with her.
>>
did you lick chads cum of her asshole you beta cuck?
>>
>>17798611
>did you not read the rest of it
where the jerk off fantasy begins? lol nope
>>
>>17798965
no mate, wtf. Do not know the social dynamic between you two so wouldn't know how to cater to it. you have the skeleton of the convo, do some work now. jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>17798988
Its probably because I know the dynamic that the skeleton doesnt seem to work out. Though I cant see it working in a non generic manner which is why I asked.
>>
>>17798864
>doesn't address the issue
It does though. It's the root issue. Constant cuddles shouldn't be a thing with a friend past the age of 12.

Everyone is explaining this to you and you're fighting it like a baby.

And there is really no difference between cuddling with your platonic friend whether or not she's had sex. You seem to think it makes you a cuck which just shows that you don't know the meanings of words.

You are either very young, too stupid to argue with, or a troll.
>>
There wasn't any need to call her a slut and get angry. You hurt her feeligs man. Sure it's gross that she wanted to cuddle after fucking another guy but she didn't mean to hurt you...some people can compartmentalize sex and affection. It sounds like she just fucked the guy for sex but wanted some platonic affection from someone/you.

you could have just said 'sorry not today, I'm not into cuddling after you've fucked another dude it's kinda gross desu' and then all would be well. But you lashed out at her for something she didn't understand pissed you off. She can't read your mind.

Maybe she's dumb but she's your best friend, and she wasn't trying to hurt you, so don't try to hurt her. You should apologize for lashing out at her and calling her a slut. Then figure out why you reacted the way you did.
>>
>>17798974
Why?

How long does it take to get the magical dick aura out of you so that you want to cuddle her again.

You sound autistic.
>>
>>17799034
>It's the root issue
But its not. Theres nothing wrong with cuddling. Everything is wrong with what she did though.
>And there is really no difference between cuddling with your platonic friend whether or not she's had sex.
This is just wrong.
>>
>>17799038
>some people can compartmentalize sex and affection. It sounds like she just fucked the guy for sex but wanted some platonic affection from someone/you.
This is literally the issue. And enough to throw away a friendship. Which is why I blew up.
>>
>>17798683
decent answer

I used to be a faggot like you OP, and take platonic cuddling like a little cuck. Then I took a lot of hallucinogens and realized that you can use your mouth to say things to communicate with other people, and express your feelings and thoughts and not be afraid to act on them. So either fuck her, or tell her how you feel if you for some reason want to continue your friendship. you are letting yourself get cucked by not being able to communicate. it's better to be open about your feelings rather than passing judgements and reaching conclusions in your head without talking it out and shit - fucking crucial to any relationship
>>17798920
very nice
>>17798965
u r fucking rtrded use ur words

what a thread
>>
>>17799044
>How long does it take to get the magical dick aura out of you so that you want to cuddle her again.
Longer than the drive back. More than 24 hours is a good start to get the guys scent off you.
>>
File: photo-85015.gif (1MB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
photo-85015.gif
1MB, 248x200px
>>17798411
>>17798472
>>17798489
>>17798494
>>17798496

>friendship between guys and girls
>a girl being able to discuss about philosophy

4/10 made me reply.
But seriously, if you aren't trolling, kys.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.
>>
>>17799048
so your issue with her is that you believe she is a slut right? And you hate sluts.

Because she didn't hurt you or damage property or betray you so this isn't really an actual issue. You are just disgusted with her being a slut. If you aren't sad for hurting her feelings rhen yeah she doesn't need a friend like you.

Anyway you are free to feel disgust towards people, but it's the level of anger you displayed about something that didn't harm you that isn't really normal here. Are you this angry about other things?
>>
>>17799045
>This is just wrong.

Maybe in an immature arbitrary mind.
>>
>>17799089
>betray
No this is it. Its how I feel. I said earlier in the thread I ignored it before. But I guess once she tried to use me it forced me to address it.
You did help me understand a bit better though that I might not want to be her friend anymore.
>>
>>17799102
Alright i hope one of your friends rubs a used condom on you. Theres not really a difference between it being used and it not being used.
>>
>>17799115
But she's not betraying you at all. If you feel that way, it suggests you have feelings for her.

>use me
You keep saying this? How is she using you when she cuddles after recent sex as opposed to cuddling without recent sex?

Also suggests you have feelings for her.
>>
>>17799125
How is that the same at all in your mind?

I'm actually curious.
>>
>>17799115
She didn't try to 'use' you. You're not some totem for affection that she doesn't give a shit about.

Unless you mean that she 'uses' you to feel happy because she enjoys your company and hanging out with you makes her happy.

I'm sure she could have cuddled with her fuckboy but she wanted some love (platonic) from someone that SHE loved. If someone doesn't give a shit about a person, they sure as hell won't cuddle wirh them. Cuddling is affection which you can't get from people you don't love.

I'm not sure how she betrayed you because it's not like she purposeffully lied or manipulated you into cuddling with her
>>
>>17799127
Lol if you find cuddling so normal and all, would you also say no to a dinner with ger, or would that also be "using"?
If my best friend just had sex I'd be like guurl lemme hear about that dick. Unless I have feelings for her.... <.<
>>
If my friend just had sex and invited me for dinner after, would I get mad because "why the fuck is she using me as eating company, why doesn't she do it with her tinder date?!"
No. I would just go have dinner. I really don't get why you're mad somebody wanted to hug you (or whatever the fuck you do while cuddling) after sex lel.
You have feelings for her. Bye.
>>
>>17799127
>But she's not betraying you at all
No trying to get your after sex cuddle session from me is definitely using me. And it betrays the relationship and I feel like anyone who does this is a horrible person. But I ignored this until she tried to do this to me. Kinda like you friend who steals but you dont say anything until he stills from you. I guess this is where all of the emotions are coming from.
I have no feelings for her. But Im not about to be used as a way for her to balance out the sex and affection in her life. She can get affection from the guy she slept with. Its incredibly disrespectful to look else where.
>>
>>17799132
>drive to strangers house and night and have sex
>drive back a few hours later
>immediately go to friend and want to cuddle with all of you sex sweat, spit, sperm, and mucus on you
>>
>>17799143
Fucking faggots I swear
>>
>>17799161
she couldn't know you would react like that, she assumed you were a cuck and liked it.
Stop sending mixed messages if you want to be respected
>>
>>17799135
>She didn't try to 'use' you.
trying to cuddle with someone else after sex is definitely using them.
>Unless you mean that she 'uses' you to feel happy because she enjoys your company and hanging out with you makes her happy.
Its definitely to feel better after having sex.
>I'm sure she could have cuddled with her fuckboy
Then she should have and I doubt she could have since it was a random hour long encounter with someone from tinder. Not one of her sex buddies.
Trying to use your friend in such a disrespectful manner is definitely a betrayal.
>>
>>17799161
I'm sorry, but this only shows how intense those cuddling sessions are. And that is not what friends do. Would you do that if you both had partners? Probably not because it's not appropriate.

If you told any of this to her or your friends, they would all say you're just jealous and like her. That's why you're here. Because you know the truth and you're here trying to grasp to find that one person who will say "yeah you're right, you're not jealous and she is a mean using whore". I feel sorry for that girl. She's probably in love with a faggot who doesn't know what he wants. Probably is too ashamed to date a "chubby".
>>
>>17799163
Is she literally rubbing her exposed semen oozing vagina on you?

Would you have gotten this angry if she wanted to cuddle with you after working out?
>>
>>17799172
>trying to cuddle with someone else after sex is definitely using them.

You are the only one in this thread who feels that way. Maybe the problem is with you and not everyone else.
>>
>>17799186
At least when you already have a history of "platonic" cuddling.
>>
>>17799172
>trying to cuddle with someone else after sex is definitely using them.
Not any more than "platonic cuddling"
>>
>>17799176
>intense those cuddling sessions are
They were just platonic to me. I didnt think she had an underlying reason behind it.
>Would you do that if you both had partners?
Theres a lot of things I wouldnt do to my female friends if I had a gf. Not because they arent platonic but because they could make her uncomfortable.
>If you told any of this to her or your friends, they would all say you're just jealous and like her
No I told the closest ones. But they are both of our friends so they just try to say things like
>she thinks thats normal
Trying to play the middle man isnt helpful at all so Im here. Im not jealous. As I said before Im not attracted to her. But no, in no world is this okay. Its offensive and disrespectful as hell.
>>
Op, I think you should see a therapist. You obviously have burried issues.

Not even trolling.
>>
>>17799180
I dont have a problem with sweat, but sex juices is another story.
>>
>>17799186
>You are the only one in this thread
Did you read this thread.
>>17799189
But it is
>>
>>17799193
I think the issue is I ignored how I felt about her exploits until she crossed a line you cant come back from.
>>
>>17799191
>They were just platonic to me. I didnt think she had an underlying reason behind it.
And why do you think there is suddenly meaning to it after she has sex?
>>
>>17799195
Yeah i have.

Have you?
>>
>>17799198
>until she crossed a line you cant come back from.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

She wanted to cuddle with you, which is apparently a thing you two did normally, just after she fucked a guy.

Try not to be so fucking dramatic.
>>
Well no wonder she's a slut. I know I wouldn't date a girl who cuddles with her male best friend.
End the cuddling sessions and you solved the problem. She won't be using you anymore.
>>
ITT - guy is mad because his secret crush of a friend fucked another dude.

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>17799209
Let me give you an analogy
>kiss boy at party
>kiss boy at party after sucking some elses dick
One is okay. The other is not. How can you not get this. Theres nothing normal about trying to cuddle with me after you had sex. Its so disrespectful and I didnt think shed cross that line.
>>
>>17799203
Because you wouldnt try to cuddle after sex unless you were looking for affection you should have gotten from the person you slept with.
>>
>>17799216
This is such a shitty opinion. As I said, shes has sex a lot. Shes never tried to cuddle with me afterwards to my knowledge.
>>
>>17799224
Why would she cuddle with you any other time?

Why would you cuddle with her?
>>
>>17799214
Nah its too late to go back. After that guy pointed out she was trying to "compartmentalize" sex and affection cuddling with me I feel too betrayed to go back to being her friend. I cant even imagine doing so. I dont keep people around who use and abuse me.
>>
You've been given advice. You're choosing to ignore it. You have a really arbitrary world view.

/thread
>>
>>17799232
Well if she didnt just have sex, then she wouldnt be looking for after sex cuddle time, so thats not the reason.
>>
>>17799219
*nothing normal in cuddling in the first place
>>
>>17799219
Is she rubbing her exposed vagina on you?
>>
>>17799242
Maybe she was just looking for normal cuddles as always? But just it happens she had sex before lol-
>>
>>17799241
I was given some pretty bad advice from people who cant understand boundaries after having sex. Your advice was probably shit desu and you are just mad that Im not going to take your bad advice. Shouldnt you be telling someone to jump off a bridge right now.
>>
>>17799242
But her reasoning for wanting to cuddle with you suddenly changes when she has sex? Unless it's been 24 hours after she's had sex, of course.

How do you not see the mental gymnastics you're doing?
>>
>>17799246
Why would that matter.
>>
>>17799247
there are no after sex normal cuddles
>>17799245
If you cant understand how friends could cuddle then thats on you.
>>
>>17799252
How do you not understand that cuddling after sex is something you do with the person you just had sex with. I didnt say 24hours. I probably wouldnt cuddle with her for like a week after she had sex. I dont have a time line in my head of when is okay and whens not. But after sex cuddle sessions with me is never going to be okay. Not like it matters anymore since I doubt Ill be friendly enough to her to even have the thought of cuddling cross her mind.
>>
>>17799250
>cant understand boundaries after having sex.
That's the thing. This is a made up boundry just for you that suddenly set you off. How was she supposed to know you were going to be so autistic about something you always do?
>>
>>17799257
if you can't understand why friends could cuddle after sex then that's on you too
>>
>>17799252
see>>17799219
You are actually being stupid. The time after having sex has an impact. Just because I dont have a hard time doesnt mean it doesnt exist. I really hope someone kisses you after sucking like 20 dicks so you can understand because right now you are being willfully dumb.
>>
>>17799253
Because your analogy was very poor and doesn't fit the situation.
>>
>>17799267
Oh I understand why she should want to now thanks to this thread even more. She wanted to use me to compartmentalize the sex and affection in her life. Id never use my friends is such a disrespectful manner. Its offensive that I even considered us friends.
>>
>>17799266
Oh I get it. You are the type of person who would kiss someone after sucking 20 dicks because "it doesnt matter when I sucked the dick"
Its just wrong.
>>
>>17799270
Its does
>>
>>17799273
well you are the cuck here
>>
>>17799250
not that anon, but take my advice bitch >>17799191
this isn't an ethics/philosophy board. You reach out and apologise while explaining how her actions made you feel which is why you had that outburst.

the amount of fucking cuckery in this thread
>>
>>17799286
I meant this advice >>17798920
>>
>>17799235
You should stick to this sentiment and abandon the thread, OP

You got your advice and anything more in this thread is just bullshit. Stick to what you told her and don't apologize.
>>
>>17799264
You literally said 24 hours.

>>17799058

The fact that you think it should even be longer is just retarded.
>>
>>17799286
Apologizing is the last thing Im going to do. Right now I just wish I made a cleaner break in the relationship instead of kicking her out.
>>
>>17799301
>Right now I just wish I made a cleaner break in the relationship instead of kicking her out.
Nah, you did the right thing

Kick her out just like the guy that screwed her kicked her to the curb before you
>>
>>17799293
I said more than 24hours to get the sex musk off.
>The fact that you think it should even be longer is just retarded.
Confirmed person with no boundaries who would kiss others directly after sucking 20 dicks.
>>
>>17798572
I would, I'm lonely as fuck and cuddling is comforting
>>
>>17799307
Kissing someone after dicks in their mouth is not the same as cuddling someone after they had dick in their vagina. Unless you are talking about another level of cuddling.
Just get out of this thread, you already made your stupid move.
>>
>>17799322
>Kissing someone after dicks in their mouth is not the same as cuddling someone after they had dick in their vagina
Its the exact same thing
>>
I'm still not convinced op isn't a troll, but if he's not, it's been thoroughly pointed out how retarded he's being. He's obviously not going to change so stop arguing.
>>
>>17799345
>OP doesnt take my advice to jump off a bridge
>hes clearly a troll
>>
>>17798651
Wearing a ring and making a vow to never do something does not mean that you can't actually do something. It just means you do your best to avoid it. Sometimes people are shitty. Not saying I couldn't help it, just saying sometimes you get in a zone and you let your body trick you into thinking you don't care. It's not excuse, I know what I did was wrong, would I do it again? Maybe. Will I sit around all day moping about it and feeling bad about myself? Fuck no. Might even fuck her again tonight. It's my decision, I set the boundaries.
>>
I feel like the girl is getting the better end of this friendship ending deal.
>>
As someone who also has had female friends (including my best friend--who I've actually even slept with) you are in the wrong.

You are either confusing feeings that you don't want to admit, or are being over-overbearingly judgmental in a place where you have no right to be.

If you don't like the situation, don't put yourself in it. Stop doing weird shit like "platonically cuddling" because that shit isn't ever really platonic, that's just you blurring lines and making things weird.

When you're doing to do shit like that, you have no room to bitch.
>>
>>17799368
you are a horrible person
>>
>>17799368
>MY BODY TRICKED ME GUISE

2/10
>>
>>17799376
Well she now has to find someone else to help her balance out the sex and affection in her life. Doesnt matter if I get the short end, I refuse to play that role.
>>17799380
>You are either confusing feeings that you don't want to admit, or are being over-overbearingly judgmental in a place where you have no right to be.
Im not confusing my feelings. If anything there was a time when she had confused feelings. And Im definitely not overbearingly judgmental. I wasnt judgmental enough before which is why Im here.
>Move you mexico
>got shot by cartel
>You have no room to bitch because you moved to mexico
>>
>>17799390
>MY HIPS ARE MOVING ON IT'S OWN
>>
>>17799396
>Im not confusing my feelings
>Im definitely not overbearingly judgemental
Keep telling youself that if it makes you feel better about the situation, I suppose.
>>
>>17799461
I dont have to tell myself that. I confirmed it long ago.
>>
Honestly just sounds like you have some weird hangups with sex.

A lot of your analogies are over the top and not even close to parallel with this type of situation. Used condom in your face? Really? You'd compare that to someone wanting to cuddle with you after having sex? I'll admit getting someone else's bodily fluids on you is gross, but you're mostly focused on the action of her having sex with someone then coming to you for cuddles.

In any case it's best you not cuddle with her anymore. As many other Anons have said it's just weird to do so "platonically" as an adult and you seem to have some sort of issue where you're super-emphasizing the sex like it's something incredibly important, when it really is not.
>>
>>17799510
My hangup is being used to feel the void left after having sex. Im not some source of affection to balance out her sex life
>>
tl;dr - OP got cuddlecucked and is pissy about it.

just admit to yourself deep down youd like to fuck her, and getting stuck with the boring part afterwards after another dude gets to have all the fun pisses you off.

either way, stop cuddling her under the guise of friendship. make a move, or fuck off with it and act like you would with another man around her.
>>
>OP asks for advice
>Anons give advice
>OP doesn't like advice and calls everyone a fag.

>/adv/
>>
>>17799610
Im not attracted to her. But the friendships pretty much over since Im not going to apologize and Im not okay with being used. So it doesnt matter.
>>
>>17799645
If you don't care, why don't you just titty fuck her. Seriously, go out with a bang. Remember what Ayn Rand once said, "Women like to be emotional and physically dominated."
>>
>>17799038
>She can't read your mind.
Most people would be pretty grossed out in this situation, it says a lot if she legitimately doesn't understand why someone is disgusted in his position. At the very least she's potentially autistic.
>>
>>17799687
Most people wouldn't cuddle with their friend in the first place.

And no, most people would not be grossed out. That's pretty much just you.
>>
>>17799769
>Most people wouldn't cuddle with their friend in the first place.
I agree. I think the OPs angry responses are due to him realizing how stupid this situation was.

>And no, most people would not be grossed out. That's pretty much just you.
He said she hadn't showered before coming over even. Pretty sure cuddling while another mans cum is still inside of the woman would gross most people out.

I mean don't get me wrong, I think the OP was an idiot in this situation. I just think people are giving the girl a free pass because she fucked up somewhat less so.
>>
>>17799687
Yeah, she's the autistic one in this situation.

You seem to have it all figured out, buddy. Why are you even in /adv/?
>>
>>17799789
You realize cum will still be inside her even if she showers, right?

Would it be better if they used a condom?
>>
>>17799791
One person being autistic does not preclude the other person from being a less severe autist too m8.
>>
>>17799769
>most people would not be grossed out after kissing someone who just sucked 20 cocks
>>
>>17799798
>Would it be better if they used a condom?
Honestly it's shades of grey at that point. I'm just saying being grossed out by the idea of cuddling a woman right after she fucked another man is not all that strange. It's not just some weird imageboard hangup.

However it's not particularly surprising it happened either. OP should have seen this coming and not put himself in that situation to begin with. With any luck he'll understand "platonic cuddling" is pretty dumb as a concept.
>>
>>17799805
You're still on that awful comparison that has nothing to do with the situation, huh?
>>
Before I let any woman even touch me, I always make sure to do a thorough check of the last time she's had sex. If it's been within the last week, she can find the door. I also make positively sure she's not on her period when interacting with her. You dun goofed, op.
>>
>>17799791
>Why are you even in /adv/

Trolling for (you)s obviously. He hit a fucking goldmine here.
>>
>>17799817
Has everything to do with it. But you would get grossed out by it so you wouldnt understand.
>>
>>17799866
Please, tell us how it compares to touching a fully clothed woman who just got boned.
>>
>>17799875
Clothes dont change anything
>>
>>17798411
I don't see what the big deal here is. Just last weekend we were at a party with my friends, and suddenly one girl totally disappears, but soon pops up again and kisses me. I can't clearly taste the dick on her lips. I tell her, that I know what she did and laugh that we both better go wash our fucking mouths. No harm done.
>>
>>17799908
..i can* clearly..
>>
File: 1451098918337.png (574KB, 829x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451098918337.png
574KB, 829x1200px
>>17799908
You better be a girl.
>>
>>17799886
In one situation you're actually exchanging body fluids and touching the spot the other persons' genitals were in a purely sexual exchange.

In the other situation you're touching the clothes of someone while doing something that is supposedly platonic.

You're retarded if you think the two situations are anywhere close to eachother.

Your turn. How are they the same?
>>
>>17799922
Yeah all of the fluids from sex arent put in a bottle off to the side. But Im sure you love to bathe in the smell of others sex juices.
>>
>>17799922
>while doing something that is supposedly platonic.
That's the issue. Cuddling isn't. Calling it "platonic cuddling" is like trying to pretend red is blue. OP was retarded by doing so but it's not really surprising he's fanny flustered.
>>
>>17799927
Did she smear cum on her clothes?

Did you try to finger her? Did you try to make out with her?

Where are all these sex juices you're so scared of and how are they getting on you?
>>
>>17799929
First of all the issue has nothing to do with it being platonic. I wouldnt want to hug a girl either directly after shes had sex.
This complete lack of boundary is why people treat whores like theyll die if they come in contact. Its fucking disgusting and they apparent cant grasp basic etiquette.
>>
>>17799931
>Did she smear cum on her clothes?
I don't know. And it doesnt matter. Shes not in a hermetically sealed space suit.
Hate to break it to you, but your body isnt in some pristine clean condition after having sex.
>>
>>17799937
Hate to break it to you, but bodies aren't in some pristine clean condition most of the time.

Is this a cleanliness thing? Are you worried you got dirty?

And you still haven't explained how the situation is the same as the 20 vock scenerio. You seemed so sure they were the same thing.
>>
>>17799947
It's pretty obvious how the analogy works. But if you are fine with bodies not being clean you have no problem with kissing someone who just sucked a few guys off
>>
>>17798411
Lol @ this entire scenario
>using platonic in the literal sense
Lmao ur a loser
>>
>>17799979
So you can't articulate how it's the same situation?

Good talk.
>>
>>17799986
Oh it's articulated. Your just dense. But it doesn't matter because you can fine with second hand dick kissing so you'd never see the problem.
>>
>>17799915
No, pal, I'm not.
>>
>>17799988
No, go ahead. We're all ears, please explain it to us.
>>
>>17799994
Already did. Please read.
>>
>>17799997
Link where you explained it.
>>
>>17798411
>Not attracted to each other
>Get mad because she had sex with someone

I suspect you're full of bullshit about not being attracted to her

>I said some pretty harsh things instead of explaining because I was disgusted with her.
>its like women in general dont get certain things.

But I'm even more certain that you're a sexist pig who thinks the legal age of consent for women should be 30.
>>
OP BTFO for the entire thread.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.