[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going out with a nice girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: preuzmi.png (880B, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
preuzmi.png
880B, 294x172px
So, i am gonna go out with this girl, she fucking loves me, she is really obsesed with me and i do not want to ruin it, my friends told me to be myself but also not really be myself, i fuck a lot of girls which are all whored out, i do a lot of drugs and get into bloody fights, my friends told me to not talk about that with her, which i aggree, it is not the best thing a girl wants to hear, on whores before they thought it was cool but this girl is different and i like her, my friends told me to be funny, which is not a problem, litterally everyone laughs on my jokes even when they are not that great

so if you can give me advice on how to keep the conversation going with that girl and what to say to her it would be nice

also i know my english is fucked up, i am not from england

also if anybody has a similar situation post here if you want
>>
>>17798408
keep asking questions about her then shut up and let her talk.

do not tell her stories of fucking and fighting
>>
>>17798412
questions like
>>
>>17798412
also dont i need to have stories of my own to impress her with something
>>
>>17798435
no, you impress her by caring about her and listening to her. she doesn't want stories she wants ambitions. what do you want to do in the future? what's your dream job? etc. You wanna date a real woman you gotta be a real man.
>>
Oh for fucks sake. The girls is NOT SPECIAL. She likes you for the same reason all the other girls do, because you are a 'bad boy'. She might be less of a whore than other girls, but if you convince yourself that she is special you will fail. Most definitely be yourself, just avoid the most gross stuff.
>>
>>17798856
damn, i hope it is not like that, i mean my girl friends told me she is not like that, i will see how she will react to the fighting stories, i really want someone special not another girl to fuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.