[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extremely confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_meaqfiDZwd1rjii6go1_500.jpg (83KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meaqfiDZwd1rjii6go1_500.jpg
83KB, 500x379px
19 here just started uni, never had a gf because shy and awkward

I decided to give tinder a try, managed to not be an autist and went out with a girl

She has a great personality, we really have a lot of shit in common

She is fat, but is working on it so I thought I'd stick with her

Now this being my first gf I hoped to find a fellow virgin (she's 18) or at least someone with a short dating history

the more I get to know her the more I find out things about her past that bother me.

She first had sex at 12 and might have been raped, dated someone 8 years older at 14, used to cut herself daily, still does sometimes

I don't know what to do now, I'm not sure if I should stick around, Something inside me always hurts when I think about her sexual past,and I tried to get over it but I start getting depressed

She seems to have changed now, and is probably the nicest person I know, shit she kind of reminds me of my mother, but I'm not sure if I could ever ignore her past

what should I do?
>>
Should one
A: Stick ones dick in crazy
B: Never stick ones dick in crazy

Be friends if you have/want to, but chances are that she's more trouble than she's worth.
>>
>>17798484
Thing is I'm afraid I won't get another, after barely finding her. She's not that crazy now, it's her past I can't get over
>>
Run....
>>
NEVER stick your dick in crazy, you might not get it back.
>>
>>17798347
Get clear in your own head. Does her past bother you because
a) she has had more sex than you
b) she is mentally/emotionally unstable?

A is no reason, since everyone has had more sex than you, and you're not likely to find many virgins around.

B is the more serious because even if you don't get sexually involved she can suck you in to her instability.

Of course there is always C - deciding that whatever happened in her past, it made her the person she is now, and you find that person attractive, so stop thinking about her past and enjoy the present her.
>>
>>17798694
I know that A should not be a problem, sex is a normal thing, and yet I can't get over it. I mean sex at 12 and dating a 22 yr dude at 14 is just, I don't even know how to express myself, I just feel pain deep inside.

And that makes everything worse because I consider myself a very rational person, not very emotional, and yet my feelings are the ones dragging me down and not letting me ignore her past
>>
>>17798347
How attractive are you? describe your build and features. This is very relevant as to weather you will get another chance. But i'm assuming you must be unattractive since you are worried about loosing a fat, crazy whore?

Describe yourself, because it might not be as bad as you think. You may just lack confidence. When i was a virgin i was very very shy, but as soon as i would say hello to girls, every thing was fine, because im 6,2" and athletic. God knows it wasn't my personality they were after. You can probably already see what a blunt asshole i am from reading this, but fortunately, that's the best thing for this situation.
>>
>>17798730
7 face, long hair, average build, 5'7 manlet, that I'm kind of insecure about, but where I live in east euro it's not that bad. But it's mostly the socializing aspect that I suck at. get me in a group conversation with strangers and I won't say much.

I don't feel awkward or something around them, I just don't know what to say, I don't have funny stories or shit

Got this one over text, apparently I can be kinda witty and charming over text
>>
>>17798719
You're not wrong. Having sex at 12, dating a 22 y/o at 14 and self harming is fucked up and just gives strength to the "don't stick your dick in crazy" argument. Don't be in a rush to have a gf for the sake of it, plenty of people screw themselves over doing exactly that.

If a fat mentally ill chick is the best you can manage then improve yourself instead of settling for her and others like her in the future. There's really no rush at 19, it's important to remember that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.