[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hookers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How should I go about seeing a hooker. We have brothels here but they are;

A)Far away
B)Expensive

How do I get something cheaper? Whats the best way to get a hooker?
>>
>>17798197

Try massage parlors. Look up Erotic massage parlor or Erotic MP. It's a website. That's one way. They might all be chinks though which sucks.

The FBI took down redbook which really sucks. That was like a database of hookers basically by area. You could try looking for something like that.

Try strip clubs also.
>>
>>17798269

How do I know which strippers are down? Can you negotiate/haggle?
>>
>>17798283

You basically have to trial and error each strip club. You're gonna have to ask the stripper individually. Look for fully nude clubs. Fully nude is a good sign so go there first before anywhere else.

A good rule is though, if the stripper walks around and asks for private dances, she might be willing to do more. The ones that run away as soon as they get off stage are not down.

There isn't really a way to ask that's not awkward. Just say "Is there anyway we could do more?" Sometimes though, they might say "yes" to scam you. I don't know you kind of have to go off their responses.

I am sure you are ok if you're not in the bay area of California. It's where I live and it's the only place where I have run into issues with girls not willing to have sex. SoCal, Oregon, Reno, Vegas, will all do it with you. No idea why the bay area is so fucking prude. So is SF too.
>>
>>17798294

Strip clubs have never really been my thing man. Can single guys just rock up. Is it considered 'wierd'? How should one act?
>>
>>17798294

I forgot. Pay for a regular private dance first. DO NOT JUMP INTO IT. It's kind of like regular girls, they need to warm up to you. They usually are just checking to make sure you're not a super weirdo with the first dance.

So fully nude. Go there. Get a private dance (regular). Then after you've done one long one or a couple short ones, ask for more.

That's the best advice I can give.

Seriously I'm sure as long as you're not living in the bay area, the girls in your area will probably be down for some extra attention. Preferably in the southwest is the best.
>>
>>17798298

I don't know what rock up means. They like single guys and married guys. They know the married ones are escaping ugly fugly wives.

It really honestly depends on the girl and the club itself. Obviously do what I say in: >>17798301

It is not "weird" though if the club policy is against it, they girl might try to trick you into thinking it is weird. They will probably just tell you to go to a different club like I have mentioned.

If the club is right and the girls are right (fully nude probably) then they will not make it awkward at all. They will probably start hinting at it themselves!!!

I mean hookers are easy mode. They are a microcosm of regular women. If you can't handle a social interaction with someone you don't know then I don't know what to tell you. That's life man.
>>
I'm also not gonna recommend a specific club. I don't want them to get shut down. Even though they probably pay some type of mafia tax to the city anyway.

If you're really struggling hard somehow, just go to Vegas. Obviously that is mafia capital lol hahaha. Nobody is gonna bust you there.

Don't believe what you see on COPS. Just don't go for the street hookers ever. Street hookers are literally like the pleb of hookers and they always are nasty with STDs and shit.
>>
>>17798197
Work on your shitty personality. People talk about how hookers are cheaper than having a gf, which is basiclaly bullshit. A gf gives you more (feelings, someone to confide in, gifts for holidays, helps you with daily shit) plus a regular date is easily cheaper than a hooker. 50 bucks for dinner, maybe 25 for the movies or a museum, or an arcade? That's 75, but YOU got a meal, and YOU got to watch a movie, so you enjoyed half of that, so really it's like $32.50 -- assuming the guy is paying for everything. And then if you are funny, charismatic, you get sex with a woman who is not as likely to have stds as a sex worker. Even if you two don't click, if you keep things friendly and amicable, at least you can network and have someone to call when you need someone in her profession, whatever it is, but you probably won't ever need to network with a prostitute.

No idea how paying for sex is better than going on dates and having a gf. Paying for sex is pathetic and stunts you. Don't do it.
>>
>>17798348

But any GFs that are attractive only want guys who have status, lots of money, or power.

If you're a regular guy, they will never go out with you. So hopefully you're an engineer, doctor, computer scientist, military(prepare for the cuckening), etc. Dude GFs mostly cuck their boyfriends as well. So paying is definitely better.

Paying for sex definitely stunts your game.

I dunno I am kind of disgruntled because I can only get one night stands. It's easier for me to have sex with a girl in a public swimming pool than it is for me to go on a date with a girl.

GFs are really hard to get IMO. That's why you almost never see anyone that has one. It's because they're all gold diggers and there is no gold to dig anymore. I mean it's gotten to the point where having a GF means you're cucked. Sure there are guys other there that aren't but I mean good luck.

AND I have a really good personality and looks and stuff so idk. It's almost like they can sense whether or not you have common sense. They steer very clear of republicans that are not brainwashed. Very clear. (((the goyim know shut it down!)))
>>
It's funny too because I swear it's like GFs are for liberals.

I honestly strongly and adamantly believe that GFs are for liberals. That's been my experience in life so far.

They for sure are for brainwashed guys. That's what I know. I have never met someone who had a GF where the guy wasn't brainwashed into being a sugar daddy.

I went through a lot of shit with this so I am pretty sure this is true. Yes people will say "what about military" but any guy or even girl will point out how often they cheat. It's literally a meme. Ask anyone with balls if military spouses/GFs cheat. I guarantee you they will bring up the dependa meme. I guaranfuckingtee you unless they are like newly joined at 18.

I mean maybe if you're a doctor...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.